Benetton B195 Renault F1 #1 Michael Schumacher 1995

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob Hewitt
  • 8 comments
  • 1,593 views
Messages
3
England
England
Messages
ROBHEWITT82
188.jpg
 
Please pay attention to how to format your titles!
Benetton B195 Renault 1995 not Benetton-Renault B195 1995.
Is it just me or has every suggestion this guy has made had errors in the title and (all but this) have been suggested before?
 
Is it just me or has every suggestion this guy has made had errors in the title and (all but this) have been suggested before?
It's not just you, no.

However the fact we've now got a car that hasn't been previously suggested is a step forward. Everyone has to start somewhere...
 
Not really. He more said ''up/down in the x gear'' which was beatiful.

I just got my second copy from ebay! :)
I rather played as Footwork or Minardi or Sauber, because Benetton was too strong :)
 
It's not just you, no.

However the fact we've now got a car that hasn't been previously suggested is a step forward. Everyone has to start somewhere...

That is a great thing, if you think about it. Even if there are more cars that have not been mentioned, we as a community are piecing together every little detail that we possibly could about a variety of unique cars in automobile history. There are things I am learning just from this section alone. Quite amazing.
 
Wow. I remember that game. Had Murray Walker inexplicably shouting "And unless I'm very much mistaken..." over the races every five seconds.

The Italian version of the game had Andrea de Adamich shouting "Schumacher shut the door on his face" every time you tried to pass Schumacher - even when you were successful - and reminding you every three minutes how much a F1 weighted (less than a Mini).

Or maybe I'm getting confused with F1 97.
 
Last edited:
Back