Benmastaw00t - DOOD AWSUM FOTOS HIER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benmastaw00t
  • 163 comments
  • 12,991 views
Amazing shots, I just love that Trans-Cammer a few posts up. :drool:

Keep it up.
 
Thanks for the encouraging words, Revolution and FishyJuice.





 
:drool: That first picture is just amazing. No words can truly describe it :drool:
 
Nice shots! I've never seen a truly passable person shot come out of GT5's photomode... until now. :dopey:
 
I am jealous ben....
 
Hi.

5691280738_2094f4c488_z.jpg


5691225827_cb57c8d3cb_z.jpg


5705835208_2ea0460a25_z.jpg


5798455934_48e674e902_z.jpg


5798456954_e17eb4d4d0_z.jpg


5798458116_1f04f0160c_z.jpg


5798458294_0f951868a8_z.jpg


5798458480_799c11d5d1_z.jpg


5798511114_f3808cc482_z.jpg


5798511506_ee187bd370_z.jpg
 
Great work, I just love the first F10 shot.
 
I haven't visited your gallery for some time now - it's really a pleasure to watch the images on this page!!! Top stuff 👍
 
Sweet update! Each shot stands out in it's own way 👍

Shot 4 is excellent!
 
BEST F10 shots I've seen in GTP!!!!:drool:👍
Those are absolutely gorgeous. I never get this car look good when tryin, but you nailed it!

Also, my favorite is still your Viper close up. That effect looks so great! BRILLIÀNCE:bowdown:
 
Excellent set. 👍
 
Great job with the Mazda. My favorite is the third. 👍
 
Great gallery you've got here, all your shots have great angles and look very unique and different 👍
 
That third one is one of the very best pictures I've seen come out of GT5, hands down. :bowdown:
 
Thanks, Ashes.

I would certainly appreciate more feedback from other people. Don't pick favorites, guys.
 
F a n t a s t i c gallery! you are the god of photography:bowdown:
 
This is one quality gallery! I will be back often. 👍
Shots 3 and 4 - California at Mt Aso are simply brilliant.
 
You're pretty good at capturing cars that have shadows cast over them (4, 5, 6) The angles you have on the California set looked ripped straight from a magazine. Good color toning on them (actually on all your pics really.) The natural (panning mode 1?) blur on the Mark IV is realistic and well captured. 👍 Not a huge fan of the Miura headlight shot because I simply think the grating around the headlights is weird, and the out-of-focus wheel is a bit distracting (if that makes sense.) Very nice shots overall 👍
 
:scared: I'm very afraid - very awesome. 👍
 
Man, these are so nicely done. Normally I would look at the shots and think there's too much noise but they really help the dark mood. The subtle color toning is great. Normally (for me at least) night/dark shots are often difficult to capture but you pulled it off so well. My favorite is the second one, though the blur is impressively well captured on the fifth one 👍
 
:drool: Superb pictures. I really love your 2nd Citroen shot :drool: but they are all very nice.
 
Agree with ashes the 2nd Citroen shot is great 👍
 
Update.

1.
6019848373_6847147161_z.jpg


2.
6023374490_4bf115e65f_z.jpg


3.
6026982135_18f0c4df30_z.jpg


4.
6065830608_706b652f1b_z.jpg


5.
6065282723_946d2d11c9_z.jpg


6.
6087513004_360aca3e37_z.jpg


7.
6087513278_83ebe76af4_z.jpg


8.
6087657800_07747d33e2_z.jpg


9.
Click to enlarge.

10.
Click to enlarge.

11.
Click to enlarge.
 
Amazing shots, you have skills :)
 
Back