Benz Patent Motor Carriage 1886

Canada
Hamilton,ont
Masonator89_
48958d1112817896-mb-sell-working-replicas-1886-patent-motorwagen-1886-benz-patent-motor-wagon.jpg
This used to be in gt4 and so did another old merc. Why not bring it back!??!?!?!!?!?

Last edited:
The main problem with bringing the Patent Motor Wagen and Daimler Motor Carriage back is that because they are old and historically extremely important, they will probably cost about 50mill each :D

Sorry, I started with GT5 .... :dunce:
Oh okay, sorry. I started with GT3 and worked my way up, still have not got my hands the other two yet.

Ohh noooo, help me out of here....!!! I don't wan't it back :P
Why not!?!? It's the first car ever made! Don't you want to brag to your friends that GT6/7 has the first vehicle ever? lol

The main problem with bringing the Patent Motor Wagen and Daimler Motor Carriage back is that because they are old and historically extremely important, they will probably cost about 50mill each :D
Well thats okay, as long as we can get them in there, I can brag to my friend again that we got the first ever vehicle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not!?!? It's the first car ever made! Don't you want to brag to your friends that GT6/7 has the first vehicle ever? lol
Hehe, Historically it's fun but running wise no. It's slow and boring, even a lap around Autumn Ring take a minor eternity to drive :P

Last edited:
SPECIFICATIONS

ENGINE
• Engine : 954cc 0.9L, 1 Cylinder (2 Valves per cylinder)
• Power: 0.67 kw (0.9 BHP) @ 400rpm
• Torque: Varies
• Engine location: Rear

PERFORMANCE
• 0-14 km/h Time = 7.0 secs
• Top Speed = 14 km/h

DRIVETRAIN
• Layout Rear engine, Rear-wheel drive system
• 1 Speed Manual transmission

DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
• Weight: 265 kg
• Wheelbase: 1574 mm

This thing is ancient, guys!!! And it appeared in GT4!!! It would be funny having this back in GT6 and premium, and imagine using this car in Nurburgring and Special Stage Route X... The world's first car ready to be back for another drive in GT...

The Patent Motor Carriage 1886 is the first ever car and that reason alone, and that reason alone, it deserves to be in GT7. It's historical relevance outweighs everything else so I hope to see it again. Having said that I do not see it happening.

Hard to find can we please revise the title to Mercedes-Benz Benz Patent Motorwagen, 1886

Also here's an additional picture

View attachment 210215

Another fellow competitor is the Mercedes-Benz Daimler Motor Carriage, 1886
But it is not a Mercedes-Benz. It is just a Benz. The brandname Mercedes was first used in 1901 for a car built by Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (DMG). Mercedes-Benz as such only exists since 1926 when DMG and Benz merged together, and therefore the Title of this thread is correct.

Hehe, Historically it's fun but running wise no. It's slow and boring, even a lap around Autumn Ring take a minor eternity to drive :P

Fixed. Anyways, try that in the Nurburgring Nordschleife, you're gonna have to take 2-3 days to finish a full lap.

Okay, but only as long as it can take real power upgrades. Imagine how crazy a ride this and the Daimler Motor Carriage would be with some significant power. I'd like to drive this thing with 50 horsepower or more.

Fixed. Anyways, try that in the Nurburgring Nordschleife, you're gonna have to take 2-3 days to finish a full lap.
Oh I had misspelled it? Thanks to letting me know :) You can't do a whole lap on Green Hell because the car (thing) it don't have the energy to go up for the hills :P

I remember this from GT4; actually tried to do a timed lap on Nurburgring... Guess what happened? I remember distinctly even with my rubbish memory, I couldn't even get to the starting line... Damn thing wouldn't climb that little uphill chicane just before the line!!! Will be interesting to have it in the future, but I'd rather PDI bring back Ford Model T....in black of course.

I remember this from GT4; actually tried to do a timed lap on Nurburgring... Guess what happened? I remember distinctly even with my rubbish memory, I couldn't even get to the starting line... Damn thing wouldn't climb that little uphill chicane just before the line!!! Will be interesting to have it in the future, but I'd rather PDI bring back Ford Model T....in black of course.
The model t came in black because it was its trademark colour

If it came back in GT6 or GT7, you can do it on the GT Arena.

If it's coming back I'm gonna slap it with some HUGE wheels and top it off with a nitrous. Oh and a Scuderia Rosso on brake calipers. I'm gonna pimp it!!!
lol, I don't think that would be possible if it was in GT again.

I'm going to pimp it too!!! This car despite of being slower, it is an great icon and I want to be able to tune to over 10,000 HP! :D

Back