Best and Worst Tracks

• Thread starter Terbo
  • 44 comments
Got a track the you love and know like the back of your hand?? m How about one that you dispise? Whatever the case may be, tell us your favourite, and least favorite tracks.

Fave: Midfield or Apridot Hill
Most hated: Deep Forest

Fave: Between SSR5 and Laguna....
Hated: Autumn Ring, CSR5 (because I don't know both of them), and Test Course (borrring)

Lately my favorite has been Seattle Circuit. I used to absolutely hate it. And now I like it. Whad'ya know?

It was the "staircase", as I've heard it called, that I hated. But I got a grip on it.

And my former fav. Apricot Hill is now my most hated. It's just kinda boring.

Hello everybody. I am new here. I came here looking for help with GT-2 . Saw this thread and just had to post!

Rome Circuit is the Worst!! Those corners are just "unreal" at times.
All the rest of the tracks are AOK.

cya around

Man, talk about opposites...I'm one of the few that likes Rome.

I've been playing for so long, there really aren't many that I don't like. Oh, Motor Sport Land. I could live without it. Thank goodness Autumn Ring Mini got ditched from most of GT2, I never liked it...you never get up to speed, all tight corners.

I must say, the 90-dgree right at Rome Short is annoying, the AI just bashes straight into the wall or hits you. What a cheap shot.

Fave Tracks: Laguana Seca, Special Stage Route 5, Super speed way, Midfield,Rome Circuit

Wost track: Autum Ring Mini, Deep Forest

I like Autumn Ring Mini, too. Reminds me of my early days in GT1 when it seemed to pop up all the time. Taking a fast car with great handling on that track is super fun.

i bought my first Viper (GT1) by doing the Sunday Cup with my '92 3000GT (GTO), and Autumn Ring Mini was always the best part.

:thumbsup: : Seattle Circuit
:thumbsdow : Grand Valley

That's why I like it. It's like a liesurely sunday afternoon drive. Not really. I also like the tight corners. Same with Autimn RIng Mini... except the long part.

I like the 2nd and 3rd turns in Autumn Ring Mini because you take that 90 degree left which tends to put you on the right side of the track but you should be on the left to take the next right turn best. The whole thing is all turns. Gotta love it.

Blergh. What reallly makes or breaks your times there is that 4th turn, the one after that quick straight. You need to set yourself up well in order to take the next corners tightly.

Also, try out an AZ-1 on the Mini Ring. Great fun- beat 36.219 (in the AZ-1 A-spec; both AZ-1's get the same hp and weight, but this one looks better).

ARM is okay with a small car. Anything more than 300hp is just annoying.

Heh heh heh...try a Speed 12 on ARM. I think I got like a 33.2xxx, but that memory is quite vague, so meh. Now THAT'S crazy.

Oh... and that turn after the straight, the 4th turn, is very cool. There's nothing like it in any other track on GT2. What is that, like a 120 degree turn? Almost makes me dizzy.

Best? Seattle long, and Grindelwald.

Worst? Rome Night. Without a doubt. It's even worse than Deep Forest

Back