Best car for Fuji F 700pp

• Thread starter BB-ANDY-
  • 26 comments
England
Nottingham
GTP_HKS / BB-ANDY-
Since ive been going online quite alot lately, i was wondering what is the best car for use in this race. Currently im using the GTR '07, is this the best choice?

I usually race the GT-R too, but I have noticed that the tuned Evolution X is also good, and maybe Amuse S2000

Yeah, the tuned Evolution X isn't that bad, but the GT-R still is better. I usually pass every Evo X in front of me by the end of the race, unless the guy driving it pushes me off the track.

Yeah, the tuned Evolution X isn't that bad, but the GT-R still is better. I usually pass every Evo X in front of me by the end of the race, unless the guy driving it pushes me off the track.

Ditto, i've had some worthwhile races with a few Evo X's. I may purchase one and see for myself how good it is.

So in the end what is a good car to use.. How bout can I beat all the PP races with just one car?

for a wheel setup i like the f430 or the evolution IX, now trying the 111R,
the SRT10 tuned is quit good as well, but the gears need some big tuning.

I've used the Lotus 111R quite abit on that race; and have finished 1st-3rd everytime. The Lotus is bloody fast on the turns and pretty good on the straights. Usually the tail comes out once in awhile, I've found the best way to counter that is drop it a gear and then accelerate out of the "slide". The key is braking on the really sharp/slow corner, alot of kids online take that turn to hot and end up going straight into the wall. :)

The Tuned Evo X loses to GTRs and F430s on the main straight especially if you can't get it into the slipstream. I personally drive the Evo X and I find it understeers a bit around Fuji, but I have to admit it's not tuned to the optimum settings yet.

I used the Ford GT Test car. If you tune it right, with the gearing and such, you can get it to fast..fast. The Honda S200 GT1 Turbo is also a good choice.

My computer says the zip file is corrupt.. :( Its a shame I was looking forward to view that.

I know there are people who have made it though this, but S7 is absolutely maddening. I've been playing since GT3 and have never had the trouble on a mission test like this. I've made gold on most of the other races but there is something about this one that just isn't right.

I've tried a lot of cars and settings, but come closest with the Amuse and the GT lm. I say closest because I can turn laps at 1:39 - 1:42. And I've done this so many times I think if you don't hit under 1:42 on the second lap, you have little chance.

And if you manage to hit that time, one of two things happen. First, there can be two or three cars so far ahead I know going into the 4th lap it's mathematically impossible to catch them. And if that happens, I just exit the race right there. Hitting that time is a problem if there aren't any cars in position to draft on the straight.

The other thing that has happened is that races where I do get close, up to 5th or 4th place by the 4th lap, I'll either make a mistake, another car hits me (I get the collision penalty), or a car pushes me off (I get the shortcut penalty), then a train of cars pass and finishing 3rd becomes impossible. I've even been rammed into a car and taken a penalty for that (usually a 7 sec penalty).

Well, after an hour and a half today, I just bronzed the thing with the GT LM. Beat the 4th place car by a half a car length as that car was in the middle of slingshotting around me. I was a full 12 seconds behind the first place car.

I didn't turn any times faster than I had in the past though - quickest time this go around was 1:42.~. There was one thing I tried to do differently. On the first sweeping left hander, I braked a little sooner and really tried to cut that corner. The next big set of right handers, I just coasted around the other cars.

The AI might have been changed as I think the position you are in relative to the other cars dictates certain behaivors from the AI. I did pick up some of the phantom penalties.

Now for S10. That should be a bag of fun.

I'm struggling with this race.I've tried S2000 amuse,GT-LM,Blitz.
I used many recommended settings and i'm still 6th never better.

The secret is the balance between cornering and torque.
Any suggestions other than cnaging the driver !!

:idea:i had this event already in gold.. don't remember what car i used so i tried to do this event again to see if i could be of any help.
i ended up whit the amuse s2000 and got only 3e and 2e place.. each time 4 a 5 sec difference whit the first.. was always a ford gt.
so i tried to go out the session and got in again and the start grid was different from before.. this time the 2 ford gt placed in the back of the grid.
tried to 2 times 1e time 2e cause of a collision in the last corner whit the first car whit penalty as a result. 2e time i won whit more then 5sec difference. so when you start this session try to manipulate the starting grid so the fastest cars are in the back and see that you don't get a penalty and you win for sure.. i saved the replay.. so if anyone can tell me how i can put it on this site so you can see how i did it and maybe you can learn outof it.

Amuse S2000 Turbo, and EVO X tuned are good enough for this event
I've got rammed and pused off trk today more than 30 times :mad::mad:

Back