Best Car in GT1

• Thread starter Zero
  • 642 comments
I Think you still didnt understand that i wasnt interested in your GTO Setup, but i was interested in that Cerbera Setup Meesbaker was posting,

The cerbera LM I DESTROYED EVERY TRACK TIME IN APART FROM R11 THE GTO TWIN TURBO LM FOR THAT TRACK MY PALS ALWAYS TOLD ME TO ENTER THE COMPETITIONS AND WHEN I SAW THE END RESULTS AND PRIZES I WAS GUTTED AS SOME COURSE TIMES I HAD NEARLY 2 SECONDS ON THEM LOVED THAT GAME

OH GOD NOOO!!! ITS SPREADING!! I CANNOT NOT SHOUT!!! CERBERA FTW

WHAT???????????????? I CANNOT HEAR YOU IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING!!!!!! AAGTUAGHGHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, we'd better stop. :lol: Pretty soon we'll be making spam here, lolz.

071317-11-Spam.jpg

Holy moly, even after 20 years, this thread is still active. That's actually amazing.
It's because GTP has a policy of reviving old threads (as long as they stay topical) rather than making a hundred new ones. Just imagine all the "BEST CAR in GT1" threads which be clogging up this forum if nobody searched.

Viper GTS, blue with write stripes, will look to get one of those in every GT asap because of how much I loved it back in GT1 xD

I vividly remember how cool it felt to drive the Viper GTS in GT1 when the game was new. Cool as hell. The sound of it.

Back