Best Car in GT1

• Thread starter Zero
  • 642 comments
I loved my tvr12 on gt4. so much power. A lot of cars i use in gt have that. i like to think i've mastered them. I could go on about them, but this isn't the place.

I saved up for a gto which turned out to be a bucket. My plan was to rm it. Should've got the fto, but from what JKooks said about the tvr6, i might get one. wait i will get one!

btw, the cerbera6 was going to be in gt3, the bodies are in the code. (see xenn's thread)

The best car of GT1 is debatable, but my favorite car was and is the Viper RT/10. Loved it so much, it's a shame we never saw it again after GT2. :(

My favourite was probably this:

874.jpg

I looked both up, the rt/10 does look different, i see what you mean.

Seismica: ^^your picture didn't work.

by quoting i saw it. yeah, that did look cool, but that's gt2.

the 3000GT was in gt1?.......:eek: :boggled: :bowdown: :drool:

EDIT: Domestic A Licence!! I'm doing that NOW!

edit: can't even get silver on A-1. :(

Last edited:
I think it's PD's fault - the TRD3000GT has 301 hp, while the stock '97 Supra has 310-311 hp. It's not that much of a difference, but sometimes you can feel it. So yes, the TRD3000GT is slower than the stock car.

TRD3000GT has 301 hp, while the stock '97 Supra has 310-311 hp
In PAL version of GT1 stock Supra SZ-R has 221HP, Supra RZ has 276HP and TRD3000GT has 276HP too.
Strongest japanese stock cars in GT1 has 276HP.
In which racing event do you race unmodified TRD3000GT or Supra?

Last edited:
The dealership rates the Supra at 276 hp, that is true. But when you check the horsepower rating while in the Garage, you'll see that now it is closer to 310 hp. There is a reason for this, but I'm a bit too lazy to explain it now (you can find what that reason is if you search a little bit here at the forum).

P.S: I have the Japanese GT1 - and here the TRD3000GT has got less hp than the stock RZ Supra.
P.S 2: The most powerful stock car in GT1 is the Viper GTS, which is rated at about 450 hp. :)

Red RM 3000GT MR. Probably not the best in hindsight, but as a little kid I sure thought it was! It was my favorite at least.

It depends on the version which is best. In the original Japanese release the Concept car and the Cerbera LM weigh only 600kg, the TVR is a little faster because it has more power and better controls. In the American version the Cerbera's weight was increased to 900kg while the Concept car was still untouched. In the European release the Concept car is also at 900kg so the Cerbera LM is the boss just like in gt2.

NTSC-J: TVR Cerbera LM
NTSC-U: Dodge Concept car
PAL: TVR Cerbera LM

P.S.
Well another edit. Yeah it's the cerbera all the way. Now that I found a proper Setup I am far away from the Viper pace. My trial mountain record is now a 1:01, that's Escudo level. Unfortunately this rocket is only available in the Japanese version. If you want the setup you need only ask.

Last edited:
i would say the Mitsubishi gto not the lm edition i mean i bought it stiock and upgraded and then tuned it to get 928 horse power

P.S.
Well another edit. Yeah it's the cerbera all the way. Now that I found a proper Setup I am far away from the Viper pace. My trial mountain record is now a 1:01, that's Escudo level. Unfortunately this rocket is only available in the Japanese version. If you want the setup you need only ask.

May i ask you for the setup then? Thank you :)

GTO maybe has almost 1000 horses, but thats not all you need to have. Its heavy for instance.

Last edited:
May i ask you for the setup then? Thank you :)

GTO maybe has almost 1000 horses, but thats not all you need to have. Its heavy for instance.
i tuned it about 5 months ago and i cant find it because i forgot it so oof i would take a picture of the tuning i have on it but i do not have a phone or camera but once i do get either i will take a picture and send the tune to you it also has the race modification on it so it is relatively light

Hey does anyone have an op tune for the Nissan R33 in GT1 because I want the best tune I can get just so I can sell my Mitsubishi GTO

Back