RuiGT
hi everyone :)

which do u thinks the best car in gtc?
i dont have all the cars yet :( still the damn rally gold cups to pass
but id say the :D 350Z LM :D is a sure contender

still learnin to drift and lovin it!!!

The Ford Ka is THE best car!

My fav is the audi TT abt touring car!
Also GTC is much easyer to drift with than GT3.
Oh and hello and welcome to :gtplanet: if someone hasnt already said that to ya!

I used to like the RX-8 LM but i have changed my mind to the au CERUMO Supra (JGTC).:D

thanks y2tuscan :)

about the drifting :D im also doing it in gt3-it may be harder but its lots of fun

dont u frind the Abt tt less competitive than the astras and the merc touring car? i mean when u choose ace and they put u up against the othr german racing cars u can still whin easy :cool: :cool: but not as easy as with other cars ... :loudmusic

DEFINATLEY the best car in GTC is the skyline concept GT-R - racing spec (thats not the real name but basically its the racing version of the concept GT-R). One of the last cars i got. All my lap records (road races anyway) got beaten when i got this car. The handling is fantastic - master it and you can drift EVERYWHERE!
Needless to say its also damn fast and looks fantastic.

The :nissan: Z was a great drive :D

Race cars are obviuosly good, what's everyones favourite Saloon then? :audi: RS6 :thumbsup:

I own a Mazda 6 in real life, and in the game, it's my favorite car too :D But if I must choose the BEST car, then I choose the RX-8 LM edition. As you can see, Mazda has my heart :P

I have recieved it two weeks ago, and I have to say that it's awesome for it's "low" price. I thinks it's beautiful and it has a super fast wheel response, nice motor, good suspensions, 140 cv, it's a great car! :D . Sorry for my english, I know it's not very good :P

Originally posted by Udde
I have recieved it two weeks ago, and I have to say that it's awesome for it's "low" price. I thinks it's beautiful and it has a super fast wheel response, nice motor, good suspensions, 140 cv, it's a great car! :D . Sorry for my english, I know it's not very good :P

Your English is quite alright, there are a couple of mistakes, but that would be nit-picking.

Originally posted by Udde

:lol: Your English :uk: is amazing considering the only Spanish I know is 'hola'....

What spec did you get on your new :mazda:?

Originally posted by hansk8
and is the viper gts-r concept in gtc????, please send someting back! :):););)

Sure is :)
vip.jpg

Hhhm, best car?

I have a few;

1. Cadillac Cien - Fastest car in the game
2. Ford GT40 - Sounds absolutely awesome
3. Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive - Sounds awesome, looks awesome when you accelerate

And there are tons of others i like too. :)

best race car: GT-R Concept LM
best standard car: Spyker C8

I don't think it matters that drifting is easier. In fact Im not sure it is, its just that the cars aren't tuned so dont snap quite as quickly.

Back