Best cars in each category

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duarte Brites
  • 5 comments
  • 3,569 views
Messages
76
Portugal
Portugal
Hey all,

I wanted to ask if anyone know the best car to race for example in the classic racing cars (license IB) and a good car for IA.

I can't seem to find a good one to race and win :S

Thanks!
 
I used the Lamborghini Aventador for B, A, IB and IA ;) Love that car, I dont know how much you are willing to pay for a car. I recomend the FXX if you really want a super car but it is a bit expensive. The Aventador is 400.000 and the FXX is 2.000.000. You might have some trouble in IA with the aventador but for A and IB it is just great! And I recomend the FXX for IA and some of the S races!
 
And you also need a LMP car later, so keep that in mind! ;)
 
I hear the Bentley is the LMP car of choice?
 
So I need a Le Mans car and the Aventador will help me through IA category?
 
So I need a Le Mans car and the Aventador will help me through IA category?
Well, it did help me. I got 3 LMP cars:
- Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd ´05
- Bentley Speed 8 ´03
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ´89

I have to say the Pescarolo is the best! Awesome handling and great speed.
In the IA category, some of the races require less PP than the Aventador have, so you might need several cars for that category. But a LMP cars are also "needed" for some of the races.

This is just my tips, and what helped me ;) The Aventador was the first car i bought and i still love it. But you can also go for the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car and tune it for the races with 650PP or less ;) (Or the Zonde R ´09 if you wanna spend some more money)

I hope this helped you a bit on your adventure in the GT world!
 
Last edited:
Back