best drift car in GT5!

• Thread starter rotolox
  • 112 comments
cant really put one car ahead of others ... its all about preference really whatever you feel comfortable with ... ive a feeling most people are going to say s15 or something along those lines ...

No worries, the search function here isn't as useful as on some sites but it does work. You just have to massage your search terms a little :)

I like to compare the question of what is the best drift car to the question of what is the best pair of shoes in the world? Everyone will give you a different answer. You'll just have to keep driving until you find the car you love!

personal preference varies. whats good for you might be garbage for me. Some people like the samba bus, I ****in' hate it. What I have FUN drifting is the C 65 AMG. Also the Lexus IS F and Amuse S2000 GT1!!!

X2010 hands down, reason: hardest car to drift, can drift at almost 250mph :D :D and if you can put a whole lap together in this thing on any track drifting without going into unrealistic tuning, then you sir will be the best drifter in the best drift car :D

X2010 hands down, reason: hardest car to drift, can drift at almost 250mph :D :D and if you can put a whole lap together in this thing on any track drifting without going into unrealistic tuning, then you sir will be the best drifter in the best drift car :D

Surely that doesn't make sense. If its so hard to drift surely its the worst drift car you can have?

Errrrrrrrrrrr what? the X1/X2010 is a ridiculous car anyway, there is no best drift car, it all comes down to preference/driving style.

Is there a best vehicle out there since everything is person specific? Could we get down to the nitty and grit of things on why you chose that type of vehicle?

id say it would be the s15 race mod
1: if you tune it right, youll get incredible control
2: youll look good when you drift
3: youll get around the corner no problem

and thats just my opinion.

Is there a best vehicle out there since everything is person specific? Could we get down to the nitty and grit of things on why you chose that type of vehicle?

As a massive generalisation S-chassis are angle 🤬, Rotaries are fast, Chasers, if built right are quick, GTR-chassis (BN/ER Variants) are fast by nature and get great angle.

These are to name a few, for the most part the stereotypes do work in practice but, don't hold me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on the following things.

1. Controller
2. Drift style
3. Track choice

In short, if you want good feeling; try different cars until you find the one for you. If you want to score high, learn to drift the Buick Special.

I've come to realize that drifting is easy once you "get it".. Drifting on a track with good angles on the inside/outside lines with consistency is another thing all together.
Bottom line, if you want to look good try the top gear track. If you wanna look great pick a real track :)

240 GLT is very controllable :)

Shoebox for the win!

a brilliant car when fully modded to teach yourself and then work up to nastier higher hp beasts!

TsukubaCircuit_6-1.jpg

I think what's best for someone might not be even average for another.
At the moment though, I'm loving my mildly upgraded Chrysler 300C. LOL. The long wheelbase makes it easy to control IMO.

Latest Posts

Back