Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

There is a lot of variance in difficulty in the races depending what cars you end up against. At least on nordy the C60 hybrid requires a 7:45 lap time to beat while some other easier competition can be beaten with 8:05. Probably the same for all of the events.

So mentioning what position with what car does not tell much unless you mention what other ai cars where in the race.

I finished 3rd at Monza and Laguna seca in the premium Audi Estate car fully tuned on softs. Just cannot catch the first 2 cars on the straights. :(

3rd place at the Nürburgring in a Lexus GS300 Vertex Edition.
No aid's, ABS 0....

But probably the first time I've fully tuned a roadcar, used racing transmission and RS tires all at once.
It has got nothing to do with a car now, but it sounds like a vacuumcleaner :-)

Working on getting 1st in my 581pp Lotus Elise on Laguna Seca, managed 2nd so far... 1st will be possible!. When I get it I'll give the Nurb a shot as well!

1st in all races but the Nurburgring with the Chaparral 2J.

1st in the Nubrugring race with the FGT.

:sly:
I won the Nurburgring with the 2J but damn, that car is utterly, utterly unstable at high speeds. You can get some major air at Flugplatz :D Racing hard, no turbo, ABS1 only assist.

Also won the 'Ring with the FGT. RH, Max weight, won with both max DF/min power and also min DF/max power. Gonna have to try the rest of the races in the FGT now.

Came in 2nd (+3s) in a BMW M3 GTR Race Car '09 // 635 pp + breakin + turbo, (using Praiano's Tune) on the Nür event. (Minolta in the lead). I know with some available time to practice and repeat, I can gain on it earlier and scare it away and come in 1st at the last bend. It's my greatest challenge to date. No Room for error during the entire 7:45 lap. No Aids, including ABS @ 0. I need to find 12 corners to shave a quarter second each, and I'm there. I also know there are some corners I take like a granny, probably would surpirse myself to learn I can shave 1 - 2s from those scared sections, but I learn to take them safe each and every time.

Last edited:
Came in 2nd (+3s) in a BMW M3 GTR Race Car '09 // 635 pp + breakin + turbo, (using Praiano's Tune) on the Nür event. (Minolta in the lead). I know with some available time to practice and repeat, I can gain on it earlier and scare it away and come in 1st at the last bend. It's my greatest challenge to date. No Room for error during the entire 7:45 lap. No Aids, including ABS @ 0. I need to find 12 corners to shave a quarter second each, and I'm there. I also know there are some corners I take like a granny, probably would surpirse myself to learn I can shave 1 - 2s from those scared sections, but I learn to take them safe each and every time.

Nice, I'm going to have to try that tune. Racing Softs?

You may need more than three seconds. The Minolta and the Pescarolo C60 Judd Hybride will put in faster laps the better you drive ... if you make no mistakes and are doing good time until you catch them they will be pretty quick. I've seen the Minolta do a 7.41.xxx and the Pescarolo do a 7.38.xxx. I've done probably 100 laps in this event so I have their behavior down.

It sounds to me like you would win with that car in any race where the Toyota 7 starts on pole ... he will usually hold up the Minolta and Pescarolo. I have won with times as slow as 8.05.xxx when the 7 blocks the fast cars.

GT-R 07 fully upgraded. 1st at Laguna. 3rd at monza but real close to 2nd and 1st. Fuji 1st. Corner cutting and srf on but really did not expect to lead by 4th lap. Great car

Last edited:
Got 1st finally at Laguna Seca in 581pp Lotus Elise on racing softs, all aids off except abs 1. When the Minolta was in front, I finished 2nd on 0.812 secs with 6.58.179 racetime, fastest lap from me 1.21.401.
When the Toyota 7 was in front, I beat him with a 7.02.912 racetime, fastest lap 1.22.***

Up to the Nurb now.. but think the lack of topspeed will kill me.

Anyone else finished 1st with a car lower then 581 pp?

There is a lot of variance in difficulty in the races depending what cars you end up against. At least on nordy the C60 hybrid requires a 7:45 lap time to beat while some other easier competition can be beaten with 8:05. Probably the same for all of the events.

So mentioning what position with what car does not tell much unless you mention what other ai cars where in the race.

7:45 won't always beat that c60 on the Nurb, I got a line up last night with it starting in the lead and that crazy thing was pulling consistent 7:32 and one time caught a draft from me and hit a low 7:29. I was in cockpit view in a 787B zoomed in where I couldn't see the mirrors, when I slowed down for the final s-curve, he somehow kept it floored and blew by me scaring the crap out of me

7:45 won't always beat that c60 on the Nurb, I got a line up last night with it starting in the lead and that crazy thing was pulling consistent 7:32 and one time caught a draft from me and hit a low 7:29. I was in cockpit view in a 787B zoomed in where I couldn't see the mirrors, when I slowed down for the final s-curve, he somehow kept it floored and blew by me scaring the crap out of me

:lol:👍

2nd at Nurb in GT-R SpecV '09 a few times.

Winning will require a near-flawless lap AND the correct starting order AND some good blocking by the Toyota 7.

1st Place - Nurburgring 24hr - Lexus LFA '10 (Fully-Tuned) - 713BHP/1233kg/589PP/RS Tyres/No Aids (ABS@1) :D

Took me about 5 runs to get 1st but consistently made the podium! It was won with the Toyota 7 holding the rest of the LMPs up though if the truth be known. Still ran an 8:0x in a 589PP road-car so I was quite happy! :)

Got the lead just coming onto the long back straight then lost due to a lack of top-end speed, managed to use the tow to hold on (sort of) and then used the extra grip of the RS tyres to get the job done into the final braking zone and defended hard all the way to the line!

I will try and do it again over the next couple of days and save the replay so I have some proof of my claim! 👍

Cheers, Xerx :)

EDIT:
Have also won Nurburgring 24hr much more comfortably in; Lamborghini SV, Audi R8 5.2, Nissan GT-R Spec V, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Chevrolet ZR1 (Non-RM), Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda R - ALL Fully-Tuned/RS Tyres/No Aids (ABS@1)

I do believe it would be do-able with the road-cars (except LFA) on RM tyres and the Zonda R on RH tyres as I am turning very comfortable and consistent 7:2x laps in the Zonda so I am miles ahead of the pack regardless of grid order! ;)

Last edited:
1st at Nür Ring , in a Nomad Diablo, Time of 7:45:9xx s , beating top 3 fastest cars in the game. Fun! (top speed adjusted to 339 km/hr on long straight) (came in first prior 2nd mini caroussel) (almost lost it completely while accidentally drifting the last corner to finish line)

trying to get 1st in a Ferrari Enzo at the Laguna Seca. Too much understeer and too much top speed. It's a game of seesaw, slam the brakes and slam the gas pedal, for what otherwise, a normal car can averagely coast by effortlessly.

Last edited:
1st with EPSON NSX at Laguna Seca. Worked alot to win that, I passed the Minolta exiting the last turn

1st at Nurburgring 24H with the GT-R Concept LM stock (only oil change) + RS

I do it five time and won by 2 or 3 seconds
(time between 7'41 and 7'45) :)

I've got 1st on all except Nürb. Toyota 7 & Minolta 88 piece of cake..

But the nürberg is a problem, tweaked my 88 up to 3rd and now i am destined to get it to 1st... Tried it 10 times now, and are a bit frustated that this car is so !¤%!#¤ on this track...

1st with R390 Race Car, Toyota 7 pole, 2.5 sec gap at finish (C9 Race car 2nd)

RM tyres, minor adjustment on suspension, Top speed 420, HighRPM Turbo

Last edited:
1st at Nurburgring 24H with the GT-R Concept LM stock (only oil change) + RS

I do it five time and won by 2 or 3 seconds
(time between 7'41 and 7'45) :)

That´s easy with RS tyres and letting the Toyota 7 start on pole.

Try this with RH tyres and let the 88CV or Pesky start on pole.

raVer

1st at Seca in the Calsonic GT-R and just did everything else in the 908 to get it done quickly...

2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala (from Chevrolet Dearlership)

I hope you are pleasantly surprised, in a good way, by its handling, as I am

I have tuned it to my success as follows:

892HP , 1565KG , 657pp , used so far 350km

(I came in 1st in current new Seasonal, both Nur and Laguna Seca, against (Computer AI )==> Toyota GT Racecar in lead, with Audi R8 and Sauber just in behind them)

Aero: FR: 50 , Rear: 68
Transmission: Tuned to Praiano special Formula

Reset Default,
Choose Top Speed 360 km
Stock FD: 3.500
Set Gears as follows:
1st - move all left to 2.159
2nd - 1.653
3rd - 1.300
4th - move all right to 1.061
New top shows 330 km/hr
Adjust FD to track, I chose new lower value, approx 3.375 (which will raise top speed on track)

LSD - I didn't experiment much, but this works very nice so far:
IT - 14 , Accel - 23, Decel - 23

Suspension:

RH +4 / +5
SR 13.0 / 11.5
DE 3 / 8
DC 4 / 7
ARB 5 / 5
CAM 2.2 / 2.4
TOE -.08 / +.25

Brake Bal : 6 / 4
Tires R3

Only ABS 1, all others 0/off, Logitech G25 - MT

don't let the lower pp fool you on this behemoth which never ceases to accellerate when you need it most:)

Managed 6th in the Lamborghini Murcielago (600 HP; suspension, LSD, and brake bias tuning, RH tires). The 2J almost got me at the finish line (I didn't see the gap, but I think it was a 3-second gap).

Won Monza in the Furai and Zonda, 4th in the 458 and the R8 LMS (I know it's technically a LeMans car but still slow). BTW why does that slow old Corvette always race against me?

I golded all of them with the R8 5.2. My gold on Nurburgring was my 1,000th win and got me to L40 and the platinum trophy. :D Now I'm trying to gold Laguna Seca in the Camaro IROC. So far my best time is 2nd, but I'm sure I can take first if the Toyota 7 blocks the Sauber long enough.

I golded all of them with the R8 5.2. My gold on Nurburgring was my 1,000th win and got me to L40 and the platinum trophy. :D Now I'm trying to gold Laguna Seca in the Camaro IROC. So far my best time is 2nd, but I'm sure I can take first if the Toyota 7 blocks the Sauber long enough.
I'm a bit confused. How would this get you the platinum trophy? Surely you still need to win the 24 hour nurburgring in A spec, which will have only unlocked upon you hitting L40, unless I'm very much mistaken. Has this been changed?

Never thought it made much sense anyhow, to unlock a race with 9 million xp at the very moment you don't need them anymore.

Or maybe you don't need to gold all the endurance events to get the platinum - I've always assumed you did.

Back