Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Managed 3rd on Nurburgring 24HR in a Castrol TOM'S Supra JGTC '97. What about you?

1st, 3 times with the FGT on Monza, Laguna Seca and the Ring. The FGT is pretty bad at Monza because detuning it kills its acceleration and top speed. I suspect that Fuji and Suzuka may be very difficult to win with the FGT.

12th in my Accord Euro-R.

(entered the race on accident and said to-hell-with-it-I'm-driving)

1st in all races but the Nurburgring with the Chaparral 2J.

1st in the Nubrugring race with the FGT.

:sly:

Of the first 4, I won Laguna in my Stealth GTR (667pp) on RMs and the rest with the Zonda R (had to stick all the engine mods on, can't remember the pp), starting on RM & moving to RS for Suzuka (took by far the most restarts). I'm gonna do Nurburgring next, I'll probably go with the Zonda again, but it's going to be difficult, since the rear's pretty skittish with TCS turned all the way off.

Strangely, the GTR drove a lot like the Subaru in the Expert challenge (slow in, early on the throttle, fast out) and I think that's what helped

That right there is the spirit, twenty thousand hundred and ten Interwebz to you..!! 👍👍

{Cy}

I'm sure you defended that position til the bitter end!...👍 :sly:

1st in all (except Monza, 3rd) with stock (+oil change) DTM Touring Opel (the Astra Team Phoenix; 581 pp) with Racing Hard tires. No tuning at all (I wonder if tweaking the tranny would help in Monza but didn't try).

Just won Nurburgring 24HR with a Joey Logano GameStop NASCAR, and [barely] won Laguna Seca with an Epson NSX.

Won with the Ford GT Test Car.
I came 2nd after a spin, then quit out so I could spend some of the 20 mil. When I went back in, there was a different lineup, which was much faster.

Had a go with a boxfresh Furai from the OCD, easily winnable.

I had to drive the Bentley speed 8 to place first in the Nur..time of 7:46...was VERY close.
Peugot HDi took the rest of the races...
It was wicked fun though, competition on all of the runs....

I'm going to try them all with M3 GTR next...thanks PD!

Won Laguna in my Chevy Camaro RM, infact it was a fairly easy win, but only managed 4th at Nurb the LM cars leave you for dead on the fast parts :-( Tried the Escudo, plenty quick enough to win, but its so twitchy under braking its hard to keep on the track lol

Won Laguna in my Chevy Camaro RM, infact it was a fairly easy win, but only managed 4th at Nurb the LM cars leave you for dead on the fast parts :-( Tried the Escudo, plenty quick enough to win, but its so twitchy under braking its hard to keep on the track lol
There's more scope for creativity at Laguna, since it doesn't rely on top speeds. I reckon you could do it in a JTC car.

1st in the first four with the Zonda R - with a cleaner lap the nurb's up for grab as well.

With these cars I did all possible upgrades and weight reductions and racing softs:

Audi R8 - Nurburgring: 7th but 3 big spins
Mercedes SLS - Suzuka: 6th few offs in the S bends on first couple of laps
Nissan GTR - Fuji: 3rd
Ford GT - Monza: 3rd (I think...)
Ferrari Italia - Laguna Seca (5th I think)

I found the Nissan GTR the best ride of them all, the back twitched a few times but every time I could catch it quick. The Audi when I felt it go it went.

I'm building a fully upgraded fleet of supercars all done in Ferrari Mondena yellow so I can differentiate them. Next few on my list to do up are the Lambo Superleggera, Lexus LFA, McLaren F1 and the latest McLaren

Nurb:
4th Ferrari Italia 8:05.470 (12 seconds back)
8th Lambo Murc

They are too fast on the last straight, I managed to draft the 787B and pass him going inside under braking... I don't think I could win this in my Italia, seeing as that is probably my best car outside of my Zonda R (which would destroy them), Ford GT if I could drive it well..

Not sure if I love or hate this event...

Last edited:
SlyckTires
Of the first 4, I won Laguna in my Stealth GTR (667pp) on RMs and the rest with the Zonda R (had to stick all the engine mods on, can't remember the pp), starting on RM & moving to RS for Suzuka (took by far the most restarts). I'm gonna do Nurburgring next, I'll probably go with the Zonda again, but it's going to be difficult, since the rear's pretty skittish with TCS turned all the way off.

Strangely, the GTR drove a lot like the Subaru in the Expert challenge (slow in, early on the throttle, fast out) and I think that's what helped

You should check out the blueshift zonda r tune.

I just won the Nordschliefe race in JPM's NASCAR.

picture.php

It helped that the 88CV was held up for most of the lap behind the 7.

I came 11th at Laguna Seca, in a non-RM '69 Camaro ... that Lister Storm sucks like a chest wound... :mischievous:

{Cy}

Finally managed to keep control of an Epson NSX around the 'Ring and barely grabbed the win.... by 0.0026 seconds over a Sauber C9.

I barely win the Nur in full Race cars by .6-.8 seconds, same for all of you?

I'm getting tendinitis I'm so addicted to this new seasonal...LOVE IT..>!

Back