Best Gran Turismo 6 songsMusic 

• Thread starter Senail27
  • 47 comments
I'm yet to listen through every song without the race sound effects, but my favourites so far are:

Under the Tide - Chvrches
Exercise - Jagwar Ma (That entire album is really good!)
Two Fingers - Sweden
Motor - Tracques
Pearls Girl - Underworld

And I've deleted every Daiki Kasho song from my racing playlist. I'm bored of the music they've been making since GT5... They used to be far better.

Daiki's a he, not a them :P

I really enjoy all of GT6's soundtrack though. It seems closer to GT4 in terms of musical variety.

Daiki's a he, not a them :P

I really enjoy all of GT6's soundtrack though. It seems closer to GT4 in terms of musical variety.
Yeah, I miss the Classical genre there, even in GT5. It irks me why they didn't include that genre. That genre fits more for the Slideshow than the menu genres (Bossa, Jazz, and Lounge). But I'm openminded anyway...

Thoroughly unimpressed with the soundtrack. I ended up turning the music off a long time ago. I tried using my own for a while, but it never worked right. Besides, I'd rather hear the engine & tire sounds when I'm driving (even if the engine sounds are way off).

I like the one that plays when starting an IA race. I can't remember the name though. I think it's AL1V3.

I like the one that plays when starting an IA race. I can't remember the name though. I think it's AL1V3.
Surviv3 which is originally from GT5 Prologue. Glad Daiki put some of his songs from previous GTs from GT4 there and we can set them as race and slideshow music too!

The songs in GT6 that are the best are "Looking For You" and the remastered version of "Power and Speed" from GT4 (you can hear it in arcade mode, which needs some improving). The song "Place In This World" gets me emotional, though.

Last edited:
I quite like the Drum and Bass stuff. Black Mist-MAKOTO: My favourite (And 50UL ON D!SPLAY)

I finally got round to listening to all of Drive on Coins, and it's the most boringly repetitive song I have ever heard. Massive letdown

Back