Best race car it GT5 not LMP??

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 44 comments
  • 6,506 views
Messages
1,812
Serbia
Belgrade
Messages
FrancSRB
What is your best race car in GT5?? I don't think on Le mans prototype I think on GT or turing/rally car... :) For me it's McLaren F1 GTR
 
Hmm... Good question.

A non LMP/LeMans with the best overall performance, I would say the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car. >>> Click Here

This car had always performed amazingly for me. Setup the right way, It should get around the corners about as fast (And fell like riding rails) as many LeMans/LMP cars.
 
I like my S2000 LM Race Car alot.
Renault Clio Trophy (or Lutecia) Race Car very fun espacially for drifting :D
The GT500/GT300/DTM Cars are Fantastic rides.

And the RM Cars: Tuscan, ZR1 and 111R.
For FF Race Cars I prefer the Integra RM or the Integra Touring Car. Both are very good.
 
I love the Furai but if your talking about none race car i think the Viper ACR. I can go around the ring at 6:24.4xx with 1000hp in my opinion that's not bad for a somewhat street legal car.
 
Xanavi Nismo Z Super GT, BMW McLaren F1 GTR, Citroen GT Race Car, Ford GT Spec II Test Car, these are my favourites. Will check tomorrow in the game if I forgot some car :)
 
Hmm... Good question.

A non LMP/LeMans with the best overall performance, I would say the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car. >>> Click Here

This car had always performed amazingly for me. Setup the right way, It should get around the corners about as fast (And fell like riding rails) as many LeMans/LMP cars.


Agree GT-R Concept LM Race Car, got one recently and it was quick straight out of the box with no set up changes. Got any tips for set up that even improves it slightly i would be interested to test them.
 
I love the Alfa 155 touring car and all the Supras.
 
Does RM cars count? If so, the Acura NSX '91 RM.
 
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II, Raybrig NSX & Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car :)
 
GfxJG
Does RM cars count? If so, the Acura NSX '91 RM.

I can second that, when it resembles the GT1 honda nsx, you just gotta love it.
 
lister-storm-v12-race-car-99.jpg


Gotta say this is my favorite since GT2.
 
Yes it is, it sometimes pops up in the UCD for about 2.4 million if im not mistaking.
 
What..no votes for the zonda LM?? That car is seriously amazing. Almost lmp like.

The lister isn't all that great..too heavy to compete with other race cars
 
Back