Best race car it GT5 not LMP??

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 44 comments
  • 6,506 views
Is the BMW M3 GTR that good? Doesn't look like much...

My favorite is the Nissan GT-R SuperGT Nismo.
 
I really love that stealth mclaren F1 i got from the preorder bonus.

i use it very very often
 
Fairlady Z Concept LM or the FTO Super Touring
 
Zonda Lm is in 2. Place of the DreamCar race.... so the Zonda LM beats the ford GT´s LM
 
For me I got to say the #91 Oreca Viper. It's the faster one between the two Oreca's. I've destroyed the "AI driven" LMP's with it even on Indy. I do 42's on Indy with it which leaves the poorly driven AI LMP's in it's wake.

Some others are the RX7 LM fully tuned, Vettes RM, Zonda R, Vertigo from what I've used.
 
What..no votes for the zonda LM?? That car is seriously amazing. Almost lmp like.

The lister isn't all that great..too heavy to compete with other race cars

The Lister has handling but lacks speed.

The Zonda has more power than the Audi R10! And has an amazing start up sound.
 
Fastest non LMP/F1/X2010 car around the ring I've driven:

Suzuki Escudo Dirt trial car. Done the ring in 5:44.725, which is only 10 seconds slower than my Minolta Toyota 88C-V.
 
Fastest non LMP/F1/X2010 car around the ring I've driven:

Suzuki Escudo Dirt trial car. Done the ring in 5:44.725, which is only 10 seconds slower than my Minolta Toyota 88C-V.

Great car 👍
 
Fto touring car.

This car is easily capable of handling more power. Same with the impreza touring car, but on a lesser extent.

I also really enjoy the maxi turbo rally car, it has excellent agility for something 25 years old.
 
I love the Furai but if your talking about none race car i think the Viper ACR. I can go around the ring at 6:24.4xx with 1000hp in my opinion that's not bad for a somewhat street legal car.

I second that also the ACR for me -_-
 
My favorite has got to be....

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car

With no mods or anything is quite nippy and has a very fast speed through corners. Handles the Nurb like it's on rail's.
 
Back