Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
Just got the Isuzu 4200R, lol.

The exhaust sound is so powerfull!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeMiJOUFnnY

jsisuzu-4200r-89-73front.jpg

Raybrig or Mugen NSX, NSX RM. Really unique, I've done a couple slow laps behind the JGTC NSXs just to hear that mid-frequency...how to even describe the sound? LOVE IT!!!

Anyone ever turn off BGM, vol up, and go to their garage and keep changing cars to hear them start? Mmmmmm :)

I love most of the cars in this game, there are very few cars whose sound I don't like. One thing about V8s though (in US cars) - I understand that the V8 sound is very marketable so manufacturers try to not change it too much but it means (forgive me for this muscle car fans!) that there is not much variation in the exhaust note of V8s.

For me it's these:

Range Stormer w/ semi-racing exhaust
VW 1200 w/ semi-racing exhaust
Chevy SSR w/ semi-racing exhaust
02 Viper w/ racing exhaust
69 Mustang w/ racing exhaust
Isuzu 1200R w/ racing exhaust
Early 70's Mitsubishi Galant GTO w/ I think semi-racing exhaust.
There's a few more good ones. Most of the rest are crap

Oh yeah, the new Honda NSX weider super GT sounds like a F1 car Is it like that I just heard it fly past me down the nurb straight :-) :eek:

For me, the choice is obvious. The Honda HSV-010. Because it is the only car in GT5 that sounds like the real thing.

And that is proof.

Last edited:
The Nissan 180 Type x Full tuned has a awesome sound!!!!

Also the 787b, re amemiya asparadrink and the Blitz Skylines just epic

Step 1: Pick either the Merc SLS AMG, Shelby GT350, or Jaguar XKR R performance. All stock
Step 2: Go to Route X Tunnel
Step 3: Turn TV ALL THE WAY UP
Step 4: FLOOR IT!!!!!!!!

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 gets my vote for most realistic/best sounding with racing exhaust. Smooth power delivery and that buzz all the way to redline.

Last edited:
The LFA without any exhaust mods

Sounds just like the RL car. which is the best sounding production car, ever, IMO

Its just too bad when you max it out, it has one of those generic GT5 loud raspy car sounds that is shared with 100 other cars

Back