Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
I understand this is a GT thread... but you folks really need to turn up the sound system, and take in a big whiff of Forza 4 sounds...

Just saying!

Twincharged Ford GT ( TT + Supercharger ) and TT Camaro SS '10 - both on semi racing exhaust, I have a good sound system and the sound of these cars are great - DTS 5.1 or LPCM 5.1 - Living Room or Small Theater, set sound effect vol between 80 - 110 in game, crank the AVR to -20/-15dB, cockpit/hood view - epic turbo sound and exhaust rumble.

For me.......

Audi R8 LMS
Pontiac GTO 5.7
'69 Camaro RM
Camaro SS RM (after update)

I understand this is a GT thread... but you folks really need to turn up the sound system, and take in a big whiff of Forza 4 sounds...

Just saying!

get-out.jpg

I quite like the sound of the Alfa Romeo 156 touring car. And the stock LFA too is without a doubt, just epic!

Just saying!

True dat! I love GT, but the sounds are very behind the times.
Forza 4+ sony mdr-v6 headphones= heaven

True dat! I love GT, but the sounds are very behind the times.
Forza 4+ sony mdr-v6 headphones= heaven

Hmm, I have the v6's sister, the 7506s, and I must say the over compression (dynamic range) and over-use of distortion really shine through on them. As do the pitching artefacts and other sample-based synthesis peculiarities normal for these sorts of games.

If the performance on these modest headphones is anything to go by, Forza 4's sound is not for audiophiles, by any means. The compression and slightly squishy distortion works well on small, flat speakers, though.

Right now I think the best sounding cars are the Corvette C7 at all times and the Aston Martin V12 Vantage below 3500 rpm

Fraternity187
STOP, STOP, STOP!

The best sounding car is The Ferrari 458 with racing exhaust.

Ewww

Right now I hate to say it because of hate the car.. But with the G27 and slowly letting off the clutch when you shift the best sounding car has to be the Lamborghini Gallardo stock.

The best sounding cars in my opinion are

C63 box stock

Gran Turismo 350ZRS with sports exhaust

And the TVR Tamora with stock exhaust gotta love that straight 6

HSV-010, 787B, and LFA stock exhaust. I know these were already mentioned, but they do sound amazing.

There are many more that I couldn't think of right now.

Callaway C12 in manual transmission,put it in 5 gear and take off from that slow growl of a start and listen!

That's your opinion. I mean you shouldn't get flamed for an honest opinion. For me though it's the GT40.

Back