Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
sparkytooth
Am I the only who likes the vacuum cleaner sounds in GT5?? I know cars don't sound like that in real life but I just love to make those vacuum cleaner sounds in real life :)

Well, all of the cars do not sound like that. The greatest example of the vacuum cleaner sound is the BRZ. Rev it up to about 3k-5k RPM, say hello to the shock vacuum.

Well, all of the cars do not sound like that. The greatest example of the vacuum cleaner sound is the BRZ. Rev it up to about 3k-5k RPM, say hello to the shock vacuum.
Give me a PSN card and I'll try it out :lol:

Right next to the redline on the WRC cars, there is a slightly audible exhaust burble that I think sounds great.

Am I the only who likes the vacuum cleaner sounds in GT5?? I know cars don't sound like that in real life but I just love to make those vacuum cleaner sounds in real life :)

Some vacuum cleaners are good, but others are amazingly noisy I can't even hear the car :mad:

Mazda 787B, used to call that Dubstep on wheels.

At tick over - wubwubwubwubwubwub
At high speed - RRAAGGGRRRHHHHH

Spyker C8 Laviolette and Cizeta V16T. I was just at Daytona in the V16, coming up fast on the '06 DB9 Coupe...when he dumped it into 6th, it sounded exactly like a BIG dog growling "Get the hell away from my bone..."

Chapparal 2D sounds brilliant - just wish the transmission whine wasn't so loud, realistic or not. The Mustang SVT Cobra sounds quite good and so does the Mercedes SLS and C 63.

Seroiusly...Cizeta V16T...tell your receiver to tell your subwoofer and speakers to do bad things at high volume...and tell me I'm wrong...

Mazda 787B, used to call that Dubstep on wheels.

At tick over - wubwubwubwubwubwub
At high speed - RRAAGGGRRRHHHHH
Same sound has stuck around since GT3 ;)

And that's how the #55 sounds in real life, just like in GT3 through GT5.

:embarrassed::mad:Corvette C6 ZR1 RM. I repeat:
Z.R.1. A CORVETTE! race modified!
i can't describe that sound...
if the gears are really close, then the sound is just :nervous:👍👍:drool::scared: etc...

you're standing still...
first gear. the engine is already loud.
let come the clutch...
the monster starts rolling, a little bit of gas...
then shift up to 3rd gear. a little over the idling mixture...
the engine. grumbles...
grumbles deep. and angry.

hit the gas. full throttle. pedal to the metal...
no wait... push the pedal through the metal.

it starts to rumble.
wild noises...
the engine hums loud. engine is reving up slowly...
your can feel every single decibel of the car.

metal breakdown
the car is hammering loud.
sawing gearbox.
the Corvette is now smashing the horsepower to the ground.
you arrived at the redline.
you feel like you're exploding from the power the car gives you.

smashing in the 4th gear...
incredible noise.
5th gear. 6th gear. reaching 280 kmh.
smashing the brakes hard.
using the engine break, to break harder.
EARGASM

resuming::bowdown::irked::banghead::mad::scared::crazy::nervous::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Mazda 787B
picture.php

At least PD spiced up the Premium Mustang GT. IT SOUNDED HORRIBLE when I first tuned it. I bought an '05 Mustang GT to compare. The '05, with racing exhaust, sounds like the Mach 1 and Ford GT, both with racing exhaust. The '07 still doesn't sound like the Ford V8's in the game but, it's more lumpy at idle and low revs. One good thing about the Premium Mustang is, it saves me from buying a Mazda RX-8. Just use the sports exhaust and it sounds exactly like the RX-8!

the GT by citroën concept (the electric one) has a pretty good sound for an electric car...
sounds quiet mad!

also the GT by citroën road car with semi racing exhaust sounds fairly good.

As was posted up the page the ZR1 RM sounds great. They must have updated it at some point, don't remember it sounding that great before. Cockpit view and Spa is awesome.

Back