Best Tuner in GTPLANET

• Thread starter YoMushi
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
Just a curiosity. Out of all the racers out there, which person do you get your most Tunes from that you simply think is the best! I figured this might be the better location for the Tread. Post your favorite tuners!

Not a simple answer. Praiano and Jump_Ace have great setups but sometimes one tuner hits the mark with my driving style and the other tuner is a little off. Please remember that each car has it's own tendencies which changes my style from car to car. You just have to try them both to find out which tune suits you. Minkhil has some really great tunes but some miss the mark for me, too.

In the end you will need to try each tuners set up and decide yourself. Some minor tweaks, mainly with the LSD and trans, have helped.

Good luck and hope this helps. :cheers:

I’m just getting back into tuning a bit but is there a better feeling than creating a tune for yourself that works superbly well? :dopey:

Not a simple answer. Praiano and Jump_Ace have great setups but sometimes one tuner hits the mark with my driving style and the other tuner is a little off. Please remember that each car has it's own tendencies which changes my style from car to car. You just have to try them both to find out which tune suits you. Minkhil has some really great tunes but some miss the mark for me, too.

In the end you will need to try each tuners set up and decide yourself. Some minor tweaks, mainly with the LSD and trans, have helped.

Good luck and hope this helps. :cheers:

<3

I've been on a hiatus with building lego sets so far this year. I'll get back to it soon enough ;)

Jerome

Here's a question: other than views and subscriptions, is there a reason that so many tunes are only posted on YouTube? I find it easier to read the values when they're shared as text on the tuning forum as opposed to having to watch a video.

Here's a question: other than views and subscriptions, is there a reason that so many tunes are only posted on YouTube? I find it easier to read the values when they're shared as text on the tuning forum as opposed to having to watch a video.

I bet its to try and maximize exposure. GTP is fantastic one of my 3 fav sites on the web, but it's size pales in comparison to YT :( I bet everyone dreams of their videos catching fire (we should all ban the work viral :yuck: ) and they become 'famous'. But I'm with you, just give me the numbers so I can move on with my life :lol:

Jerome

I bet its to try and maximize exposure. GTP is fantastic one of my 3 fav sites on the web, but it's size pales in comparison to YT :( I bet everyone dreams of their videos catching fire (we should all ban the work viral :yuck: ) and they become 'famous'. But I'm with you, just give me the numbers so I can move on with my life :lol:

Jerome

I mean, having to watch a video is a minor inconvenience at worst. I just find it odd.

I doubt it.

i remember back when GTvault was still useful at that time, a use "Fumes" his tunes were spot on every car. lol
Him and a next guy were kneck and kneck in votes all through GT4, the 2 of them like a full supply of awesome set ups even a wheelie car doing almost 400mph

i miss Fumes. where is he/she!

No clue, he popped up a little bit during GT5 times but arguments and nonsense had him leave. Since GTVault has not been updated since GT4 we don't have a database for set ups like it and its a shame, they have something here for GT5 and GT6 I think but its nothing like the vault.

Back