Best/Worst You've Dealt With in GTA Online

• Thread starter Dan
  • 2,929 comments
I had one heck of a race win last night. Probably the best win I've ever had. There were only five players including me but it was an absolute wreck fest so I stayed near the back in hopes of capitalizing on people wrecking each other and hitting traffic since it was enabled. The race took us through the hills and all the twisty roads near the end. There was a hairpin turn two checkpoints from the finish line. I ended up hitting the 4th place racer after trying to avoid traffic, and he flipped over the wall and landed upside down right in the path of the other three drivers. His car blew up right as the others were going past, and the explosion ended up blowing up the other three cars. I was able to drive around the chaos and won after being in last place for almost the entire race. It was great. :lol::lol:

Good:

A pretty ok day in Los Santos.

The day started with an invite from a random to the PacStan-heist. The first setup. All went smooth, and before we knew it, we were in a Dinghy, heading for freedom a big chunk of cash richer. My cut was 35%, and no money was lost, so not too shabby.
I think we had 3 or 4 deaths in total through all the setups and finale and never more than 1 death/setup. I'm not counting the suicide by the bikes in the finale as a death, since it's basically the normal thing to do.

After that I logged off. Because life.

Tonight when I logged on, I got an invite to a PacStan-finale. I had @250 GTO in a PS4-party, and he had just left a low paying (10%) PacStan:lol:. My host gave me 25%, and I was ok with that, since I hadn't done anything in the setups.
A couple of f:censored:ups later, including the host dying before even leaving the bank and facing the cops:boggled:(how is it even possible??), we made it to the Dinghy, loosing ~100k on the way. But still ok, since I'm not really doing heists for the cash anymore, but it's nice to get payed for having fun 👍

When we spawned into a session, I just got on my bike and headed to my clubhouse. On the way over I see lots of notifications saying that the host got killed by a couple of randumbs. So, as the overly nice guy I am :D;), I invited him to my clubhouse.
Obviously, they just changed target. The new targets wouldn't accept my invites, so instead I called a mugger on one of the griefers, Merryweather on the other and finished it off with a bounty, also on the other, because the first one left after the Merryweather-attack:lol:
After I called in my trusted Tempesta<3, I race downtown to join in on the fun that a couple of other randoms had started with the lone griefer :mischievous:

Needless to say, he left the lobby just as I turned onto the street they were on:(

Bad:

In the setup where you get the Insurgents for Humane labs, I saw a guy shooting towards me, as I was running for one of the Insurgents. But, it wasn't one in the team, so I died as the temporarily blind f:censored:k I was. :lol:He was standing right in front of me, but he had blue lettering above him, so I didn't bother. It turned out that one team member was already in the Insurgent, and it was his name I saw. It was just perfectly aligned with the NPC:lol:

And of course the fact that I didn't get the chance to kill the abandoned freight was I bit boring.

But all in all, a great day in Los Santos

Let's start from the top.

I was involved in a 3 way battle with a random and a CEO which was more like a 2V1 as I never saw them took any shots at each other, I ended up on top of the Maze Bank and noticing every time I sniped the same random the CEO came by on a strafing run in a jet, he ends up crashing the jet and I parachute off the building. :cool:

I land near the Apartments across from the construction site and I notice a MOC parked up in the parking lot, it turns out it was the randoms who I sniped before and the kicker?

It wasn't set to passengers only.:mischievous::D

I jump in, detach the trailer and go for a joyride and while this was happening the CEO had fired up his Buzzard and was on my tail again.

What follows is a brilliant showcase of just how damn tough a fully upgraded MOC truck is, I counted well over 10+ rockets and the truck didn't even give a damn, The guy actually broke off pursuit to pick up a jet to take me down and it STILL resisted the cannons longer than most vehicles would despite being softened up by the Buzzard. :eek:

I messaged the CEO afterwards saying he took his sweet time to kill me and he was actually a good sport about it, even laughed when I told him it wasn't even my truck. :lol:

Might've forgotten to mention it was the randoms who he sorta helped against earlier. :P

Another day and whilst doing a Haulage run to break up the grind a little, I had another CEO with a few buddy's chasing me in a Buzzard, unfortunately for them, I decided not be lazy for once and had brought my own MOC for this run and of course they failed to stop me delivering the trailer. ;)

This must've triggered them or something as they still came after me firing missiles at me.

Just outside the city, I just said 🤬 it and decided to attack the chopper with my AP pistol while the truck kept me alive, I was actually hitting the pilot which must've worried them a bit as they landed nearby as I parked up and was still shooting.

After they opened fire for about 30 seconds and doing nothing, I drove off and managed to cap the CEO while doing so, of course this sent them likely into overdrive as both mercenaries and 2 jets were soon on my case. :scared:

After holding up under the overpass at the train yard near the storm drain and picking off the mercenaries, both jets ended up crashing and I bolted to the Maze Bank.

Next thing I know, they have an APC and one guy guarding the garage entrance and a chopper watching the roof, then they started shelling the building which I wouldn't mind, but it was actually scaring my assistant every 3 seconds so I went to one of my garages for some peace and quiet.

Whilst there the CEO demanded I step outside, and give his insecure ego a boost by killing me?? No way jose. :rolleyes:

What happened next was quite unbelievable, contrary to popular belief not everyone online is oblivious to another players troubles as another CEO comes by in a hydra and one strafing run that would make a Warthog A-10 proud later, the APC and ground guy were history and the chopper was not long for that world either. :cheers:

After expressing my sincere gratitude to the pilot, I bailed out of there in my Dukes and went to my Vehicle warehouse to continue exporting. 👍

Lessons to takeaway from this?

Do use the MOC truck if you can for Haulage as it'll be tough as hell to wreck.

Don't use a Buzzard to try and destroy said truck.

Don't create a siege in a busy lobby unless you like getting blitzed by a friendly jet pilot.

Always thanks those who help you out.

And the MOC is tougher than a coffin nail. :lol:

I was just part of one of the funniest failed attempts at trolling I've ever seen and I was the one trying to troll. I hopped in a helicopter and noticed that someone nearby was also in a helicopter so I went on a mission to ruin their fun. I flew over to them and intentionally collided with their chopper as they were landing. The helicopter actually had four people in it and one of them got out but was crushed and killed by the Maverick they were in. The remaining three took off again and made their way to the Maze Bank tower with me hot on their tails. A second person jumped out but went right into the blades on my Swift and died. We got to the helicopter platform on top the building and I pushed the other guys into it, which caused their chopper to blow up and kill both of them. Despite being literally right on top of the exploding chopper, I just lost control rather than blew up too but my Swift slammed into the building and exploded which of course took me with it before I could regain control. One of the other players and I both respawned just in time for me to witness them getting crushed and killed by the falling flaming remains of their Maverick. Then my own helicopter came crashing down on top of a cop car right as the cops were getting out to go after another player. The debris missed the cops but one of them ended up killing his partner after he walked right in the line of fire. I haven't laughed this hard at a fail and ensuing events on this game in a long time. :lol::lol::lol:

I've always said that most people who solely play on modded accounts on the past gen use them because they suck at the game, and the past couple days have reminded me as such. Stories below. First two from yesterday and last from today. Note that my other account (not the account linked to GTP) is modded.

Guy spawns into our lobby with only a head (a good assumption but not a true indication of a modded account because it can be acquired via glitch). He spawns nearby myself and several other crew members. The crew I'm in aggressively targets modded accounts out of habit. I snipe guy from roof. He starts trying to shoot back. I shoot him again, and again, and again. After 10th kill, guy finally snipes me off roof. I respawn on the ground and snipe him again. I run closer to guy and get headshotted by his Combat MG. I respawn and snipe him from a distance. He ragequits after a 14-2 final score in my favor.

Guy comes into our lobby and stays by Eclipse. He started trash talking a girl in our crew and called her derogatory names in every message he sent while claiming he was better because of a slightly higher k/d. Guy also trashed our crew leader for his very negative k/d (crew leader is a modder who deliberately keeps his k/d extremely low). He also only targeted low levels near Eclipse. Guy said he refused to come to us because he said we would jump him (note that half the crew were in passive at the time anyway). Guy had friends join the lobby. Guy and friends all try to jump the girl. Our crew leader (not using any of his mods at the time) took all his friends on at once and slaughtered them. My brother and I joined our crew leader and fought them. A friend of guy attempted to and miserably failed at passive killing me. He ate a rocket right away despite timing it at a point that I wasn't completely focused on him. Guy and his friends all ragequit shortly after while still insulting female crew member before bouncing.

Girl comes into lobby and is Zentorno bombing people. Girl gets taken out by me via homing missile. Girl starts to look for me and gets sniped instantly. Girl's friend comes over and starts to snipe us. I shoot a rocket and instantly notice that friend is missing. I quickly report my suspicions of girl's friend to our crew leader. Crew leader starts to look for friend as rocket blows up girl. At the moment I shot the rocket, girl and her friend were together and friend's dot completely disappeared. Crew leader realizes friend is a modder who went invisible after he killed crew leader. Crew leader quickly goes into God Mode himself to find girl's friend and modder snipes both my brother and I while invisible. Crew leader turned on his heat vision and began killing the other modder and the girl (who wasn't fighting at all- something that almost never happens when a person has their modder in the lobby). Other modder later turns on God Mode while being followed by crew leader. Crew leader keeps him at bay while we go in passive. Modder appears back on the map in God Mode and tries to kill us (found out after accidentally blowing up my brother with a rocket). I go in passive and crew leader kicks out modder with some "persuasion" (Not how but I think most should be able to figure out how our crew leader bounced the guy). I go back to looking for Girl and realize she ragequit while we were focusing on her modder.

I know that being with modded accounts is the norm on the 3 and I could easily use my own modded account if I chose to, but it becomes clearly obvious why most have them when they can't do anything against our crew that is full of people that actually know how to play the game. And most of the time that these people get slaughtered by us (or "bodied as all all the trash talkers like to say), it's only against one of the several members we have. Hell, my brother and I by ourselves once made 5 modded account users ragequit a session by ourselves a few months ago, and while I'm about average in the crew, his by far one of the worst members that actively plays on the 3.

I feel the same way, those who use modded accounts only do so because they're not good at the game. Same with the people who use tanks, jets and other vehicles or weapons to grief people. They either suck at GTA in normal ways or are just too big of a 🤬 (think cat) to fight someone straight up.

I love trolling with my Buzzard. I never use homing missile though when I am. I just follow people until they start shooting at me. Then I start shooting back.
My issues isn't with trolls, or people taking out my packages. It's the ones that do, then run. Don't make me chase you! Stay put and go a few rounds. At least give a person a chance for pay back.
Which just so happened to have happened to me last week. I was on the last leg of a cocaine run when a twerp blasted my garbage truck with a buzzard. I had hopped out of the truck to fire a rocket at him. Instead, right after hitting the truck he flies directly over me and climbed until I couldn't get a lock and took off calling me a "dumb*** noob."
No, you're just to afraid of a fair fight! Before I could get back at him though they switched lobbies.

Went into a lobby, and this scrub was spawn killing 2 AFKers. Went in with my armed Tampa and shot him down until he left the session.

Then I chased down a Kuruma, and they shot at me first. So off went the miniguns and boom. Then comes a retaliation, an Insurgent started chasing me. This distracted me enough that the CEO of this group blows me up with his Buzzard. I wait for a while, and the CEO wanders off to Paleto Bay. The 2 in the Insurgent gets their turn as I bombard them with my own Buzzard missiles until they blow up. CEO comes in from Paleto with his Ruiner 2000, but he took a bad route over a ledge and was an easy shot. I go check on my Research and this group congregates outside my bunker lol, trying to ambush me.

Last edited:
Went into a lobby, and this scrub was spawn killing 2 AFKers. Went in with my armed Tampa and shot him down until he left the session.

Then I chased down a Kuruma, and they shot at me first. So off went the miniguns and boom. Then comes a retaliation, an Insurgent started chasing me. This distracted me enough that the CEO of this group blows me up with his Buzzard. I wait for a while, and the CEO wanders off to Paleto Bay. The 2 in the Insurgent gets their turn as I bombard them with my own Buzzard missiles until they blow up. CEO comes in from Paleto with his Ruiner 2000, but he took a bad route over a ledge and was an easy shot. I go check on my Research and this group congregates outside my bunker lol, trying to ambush me.
The end sounds like my last session. (The reason I don't hate messing with people's missions, is cause I do it too. I mean, despite popular opinion, it is part of the game after all) I started griefing a guy in a lobby. Didn't blow up his cargo at first, just my typical fly over head stuff. As is typical, they complain a bit in chat, then stop to try and rocket me. We are on the eastern highest along the coast, where some of those nice beach houses are. So I drop behind those and hop out. Kill this guy a few times. Then a different CEO decides to help the poor guy out. He was much better than me.... After about 15 minutes of exchanges, I end up with a 10-2 of ratio on the first CEO, and 5-12 with the second. Doing what trolls do best. I decided I had enough, passive mode it and hop in a car. About 15 minutes, and a couple of swaps in and out of passive mode I make to my bunker, were I proceeded to watch them camp the entrance on the security camera. I wonder how irritated they were when I decided to finally change lobbies and do some missions myself.

Last edited:
Oh lord I had one heck of a funny death happen to me. I called Pegasus and had them deliver a Dump, and I started crushing cars. A few minutes in I got curious to see if a Cargobob could lift it so I tried it. It did work and I took off flying toward downtown (I took off at Sandy Shores). Unfortunately the Dump was so big that it would push the helicopter and cause me to lose control several times. I was able to regain control every time though, until I got over the windmill farm. As soon as I reached it, the Dump pushed the helicopter too much for me to regain control, and I ended up getting pushed upside down straight into a windmill. Obviously I died but it was so funny and probably one of the least expected ways I could die while flying a helicopter. :lol:

This is one of those good things are balanced out by bad things kind of story.

The good was being put into a random lobby where everyone minded their own business and stayed out of each others way. Heck, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Was able to make decent cash in that lobby but had to leave because of things in real life. Of course, one of the other randoms did give me a heart attack when they showed up in the APC with missile mod just as I was getting into a chopper but they let me be. Damn. That was a few years off my life.

Now the bad. I was put into a random lobby after a mission and as I was flying to my bunker, I heard a missile lock and before I could quit being a CEO and engage passive I was blown sky high. Some other CEO and his low-level lapdog then decided that I was their next plaything and we proceeded to engage in a firefight. Problem was, it was 2 against 1 and once I started evening the odds he must not have been happy because he brought out the modded sniper. Now being 2 to 1 whenever I got a shot at one the other would finish me off. Add to that I would get spawned in the worst places to defend myself while he always seemed to spawn in my blind spots. It was a 20-ish to 7 with me being on the losing end since the bastard was using the explosive sniper and his buddy would kill me whenever he got a chance. I don't like to rage-quit much but frankly I didn't feel like this was a fair game anymore so I left.

I'm still quite bummed about it though since when I hear about stories from other members of the crew it just feels so inspiring how they can get revenge on those who wronged them. Meanwhile, all I got was a bunch of bills and deaths out of my ordeal. To add further insult to injury, when I was in a different lobby the buggy got stuck during a weapons delivery mission so I only got 4 out of 5 packages.

I'm just so frustrated with myself I couldn't get back at the 🤬 before quitting that I just want to hide in a corner and mope. At least I got them to spend some cash insuring my rides but it just doesn't feel like it was enough. I just wish I was better you know? To the point where I could make them feel some of my pain too. Guess I should be happy I made it this far on my own crap skills.

This is one of those good things are balanced out by bad things kind of story.

The good was being put into a random lobby where everyone minded their own business and stayed out of each others way. Heck, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Was able to make decent cash in that lobby but had to leave because of things in real life. Of course, one of the other randoms did give me a heart attack when they showed up in the APC with missile mod just as I was getting into a chopper but they let me be. Damn. That was a few years off my life.

Now the bad. I was put into a random lobby after a mission and as I was flying to my bunker, I heard a missile lock and before I could quit being a CEO and engage passive I was blown sky high. Some other CEO and his low-level lapdog then decided that I was their next plaything and we proceeded to engage in a firefight. Problem was, it was 2 against 1 and once I started evening the odds he must not have been happy because he brought out the modded sniper. Now being 2 to 1 whenever I got a shot at one the other would finish me off. Add to that I would get spawned in the worst places to defend myself while he always seemed to spawn in my blind spots. It was a 20-ish to 7 with me being on the losing end since the bastard was using the explosive sniper and his buddy would kill me whenever he got a chance. I don't like to rage-quit much but frankly I didn't feel like this was a fair game anymore so I left.

I'm still quite bummed about it though since when I hear about stories from other members of the crew it just feels so inspiring how they can get revenge on those who wronged them. Meanwhile, all I got was a bunch of bills and deaths out of my ordeal. To add further insult to injury, when I was in a different lobby the buggy got stuck during a weapons delivery mission so I only got 4 out of 5 packages.

I'm just so frustrated with myself I couldn't get back at the 🤬 before quitting that I just want to hide in a corner and mope. At least I got them to spend some cash insuring my rides but it just doesn't feel like it was enough. I just wish I was better you know? To the point where I could make them feel some of my pain too. Guess I should be happy I made it this far on my own crap skills.
Meh, don't be so hard on yourself man. Sounds like you ran into some middle schoolers that have nothing better to do all summer but play games. All of us have days like that.
One of the worst for me turned into a three on one. There were a pair trolling people on missions. I happened to become a target. They managed to destroy a shipment of coke I was delivering, at the save time I took down their buzzard. At first I was managing them both and had a growing KD ratio on them both. But then they decided to bring in their APC, and another random came blazing in their buzzard. Everytime I would start to get a lock on one the other would blow me up.
After about 15 minutes of this I quit the MC and dropped into passive. They clearly weren't done though and proceeded to blast any car I tried getting into. So then I just stood in the middle of the road pointing at them for a while.
Ultimately I ended up having to move to a new lobby though. I did get away, but they would follow and start messing with me again. I need practice fighting APC's, but that wasn't the day for me. Not with the third player coming in to help them fight me.
You win some, you lose some.

The other day I posted a status about being done with hackers and Online. While that was said out of frustration, it's as if every hacker in the world say that status because I can't seem to stop running into them. And a lot of them have been worse than anything thing else I've dealt with both on 5 and IV when I still played it.

I went to freemode after doing a race and the first thing I saw and heard was a hacker griefing the living hell out of a kid and verbally abusing him. The kid starting screaming at him and moments later someone who I guess was the kids mom started yelling at him to stop throwing a tantrum. The hacker got worse toward the kid and then started going off at the mom, saying all kinds of things that were just morally and ethically wrong. I can't even say anything specific or I'd break the AUP to put it simply. At this point I was actually truly embarrassed to be a GTA player, so I left Online and quit the game. I didn't get back on until an hour later but ran into more 🤬.

I made it five minutes and a trip all the way to McKenzie Field without any problems. Along the way I called Pegasus so I could fly my Duster. The very second my characters bottom touched the seat, a red fighter jet appears out of nowhere on the ground right in front of me. You already know what happened next. After I respawned the hacker was no where to be found but I hid in the hangar to give him some time to reappear if he was off the radar. I brought up the pause menu map and saw that he was all the way at LSIA, so decided to hightail it on the ground to my apartment in Del Perro so I could find a new session and spawn in there and see if there was hackers in the new lobby before going outside. The idea I guess was a good one and I made it to the Vinewood sign before I got blown up again. A few moments after respawning everyone in the lobby got blown up by the same person using what I guess would be an air strike or something like it. I went into Passive and found a new session but again there was more crap from hackers.

As soon as I spawned I got launched into the air by water from a broken fire hydrant even though I was in the middle of the street. Then I lost all control of my character and got teleported to the top of a building, where everyone was doing the same thing I was and we all got blown up repeatedly, but it was considered a suicide so you couldn't know who was doing it. Then we got control of our characters back and most of us tried to parachute off only to be met with another teleport back to the top of the building. I left the session and found a new one yet again but surprise surprise I ran into more hackers.

This time apparently one of them was a former member here who got banned and went on a mission to ruin my experience any way he could. He wasn't as bad as the others, using just the hacked combat roll and invisible body but it still made it fairly frustrating trying to deal with him when all I wanted to do was enjoy some peace and quiet. Eventually he did leave me alone and left the session so I finally could enjoy some normal Online. After a while I quit the game so I could get some food and afterward I hopped back online. Nothing bad happened but I do have some hopefully comic relief to say.

I got an invite for the Prison Break heist and joined it. The leader gave us all a small cut, just 15% each. I had no problem with it nor did one of the other players, but some kid started complaining about it and the leader gave him a 0% cut and increased the other two cuts. Apparently the kid never noticed because we started and made it all the way to just past the point of picking up Rashcosky (I probably spelled that wrong :lol:) in the plane. Someone decided to be a stunt pilot flying between moving windmills over the windmill farm and got killed, which caused the rest of us to fail the heist. We all voted to restart but upon doing so the kid must've noticed his cut and started flipping out, then left. After going back to freemode I started screwing with the heist leader who was in traffic by shooting a gun and causing traffic to speed off and run him over, who was trying to get to his car. I stopped messing around which let him leave the area but he was met by the player who got the 0% cut suicide bombing him by nosediving a plane right into his car. After this nothing else noteworthy happened. At one point I was in a two way sniping battle in downtown and both of us killed each other at the exact same moment. And that was with a grenade at my feet ready to go off that I never saw until after it exploded when my dead body hit the ground from being sniped. :lol:

I am still bewildered that anyone still complains about the crap that has to be dealt with in public lobbies.... Private/invite only sessions for leisure activities and low MTU sessions for the work day...
I'd definitely be doing those all the time if I had people to play with who were interested in it. The only two friends I have that strictly do closed sessions aren't on PS3 anymore and other friebds don't do closed sessions period.

Weird. I must be lucky. I mean, I get in some lobbies that have hackers, some are cool and do money drops, some ruin the room, but I've never had to switch a lobby more than once. But it's the exception. I tend to get more people trying to ruin a mission than hacking the room.

I've just been in private lobbies lately since my modder decided to go on a vacation this week and I haven't really felt like playing GTA in general cause I'm getting bored of the game. It's funny too because I was talking to one of my old friends and we were both talking about how some of our crew members won't even bother to touch the game at all unless our modder is on. I've just spent my past couple days shooting cops and doing other stupid antics with friends which frankly is the reason I even got into GTAV on the PS3 in the first place.

A fun moment I had the other night.

I joined a heist through quick job on the phone, and after we'd failed getting the plane from the Vagos for the 4th or 5th time:odd::odd:, I decided that enough was enough and left those incompetent randumbs.

When I spawned in to the session, I was joined by the host of the heist. I think he was around lvl 70-80-something. My character hasn't even taken 2 steps, until I get a textmessage on my phone where he asks: "Are you a modder?":confused:
I told the truth and told him that I'm not a modder, and asked him why he thought that.

Him: "I don't have much money.":confused:

Me: "Ok, but what does that have to do with me beeing a modder or not?"

Him: "I'm French.":confused::confused::confused:

I suspected that he thought I was a modder because of my rank (513 at the time), but no, he thought that because he's poor in the game and is French :lol::lol::lol: or he's just useless in the English language

While I was in an apartment, someone blew up my car and sent me a message asking me to let him drive it. I ignored it and carried on, called Mors to make a claim and fooled around in the apartment. Minutes later he blows up the car again and sent me a message saying "car plz" which I ignore again. This time I leave the apartment and call Mors for a claim, then drive the car back to my garage so it's safe. Then the same guy asks if I'm a modder. I ignore it but he comes after me with a Buzzard as I was about to do the same thing to him for payback. We ended up in a short Buzzard battle until we both ended up bombing each other and pretty much gave up on it.

That was about a week ago, but last night I was able to complete the Humane Labs heist on a second attempt after getting destroyed by Merryweather on the first. Other than the first death it went much better than I expected. Everyone knew what they were doing or if they didn't it wasn't in a way that was too costly, no one decided to do anything stupid and unnecessary and everyone got a 25% cut from the heist leader which in my experiences was a pretty big chunk of change. I kinda had the easy job being the pilot but I'll take it. After we were back in Freemode everyone stayed out of everyone else's hair. It was a pretty nice time with minimal crap from hackers/modders. The only problem I had was someone using an indestructible Insurgent against me for about ten minutes before going off to mess with someone else.

Guess this one goes in the "wut" category but I joined the scope out mission of Fleeca with @Jahgee and he drives us into the ocean. :confused:
Not sure what that was about.

I wouldn't even call that an issue. That's just @Jahgee on a daily basis.

Consider yourself lucky that he hasn't shown you one of his NBA characters. :scared:

EDIT: Your guess is as good as mine. :lol:

20170726_235303.png

Last edited:
Ah yes the Fleeca Job. Simple times. I remember when I did it with my friend we had to try it five different times because the magnet wouldn't show up. On the fourth try, it showed up but I ended up blowing the car up after landing on its roof from getting forced off the road by a cop, which caused me to up and over the roadside landscape. :lol:

I've failed it on outfits that have masks on them because the game didn't let me put one on or accept the mask I already had on my custom outfits. Ever since that day, I've usually used one of the suits and a paper bag mask. High budget robber with a low budget mask. :lol:

Well it wasn't an issue per se. It just struck me as odd is all. A heads up or something probably would have been nice.

Stuff like that is why I don't play as much as I used to. Each to their own I suppose.
Some people don't like it, but it's literally a prime objective of the game. I mean, it's the whole point of the global signal. Like I said, I never (ok, maybe rarely) shoot first.

Best: Did a playlist of free for all deathmatches and managed to hold my own in all of them despite playing with friends that completely outclass me at the game.

Worst: Listening to my brother bitch nonstop in said playlist because he got his ass kicked.

Back