Best Wrestlers on RAW

  • Thread starter Thread starter miss_schu
  • 22 comments
  • 1,155 views
Messages
260
Hasn't RAW got the best theme :)

My best wrestlers are as follows and not in any particular order!

The Game
Edge with Lita
Randy Orton
Kenny from the Spirit Squad
John Cena

Did anybody watch WWE vs ECW?
 
I watched wrestling when I was 11 to 13 years old. I grew on classic wrestlers. Wrestlers like Big John Stud, Jimmy the Superfly Snuka, Andre the Giant, Sgt. Slaughter, Iron Sheik, The Animal, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Pipper, etc.

I haven't watched wrestling since then. I assume things haven't changed much? It's still fake, right?
 
Solid Lifters
I watched wrestling when I was 11 to 13 years old. I grew on classic wrestlers. Wrestlers like Big John Stud, Jimmy the Superfly Snuka, Andre the Giant, Sgt. Slaughter, Iron Sheik, The Animal, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Pipper, etc.

I haven't watched wrestling since then. I assume things haven't changed much? It's still fake, right?

Ye, I was watching wrestling back then too :) Ultimate Warrior, Brutus the Barber, Brett Hart and Jake the Snake to name a few more :) Shaun Michaels is still in the ring these days, coming from the Rockers back then, still fit and tough! I almost fell over when Hacksaw appeared on RAW a couple weeks back :)

Ye, it is kinda fake, especially when the chicks fight :) But I still find myself getting in to it as if it were yesturdays wrestlers of old!

RAW by far beats Smackdown, in my opinion anyway!

The real scraps are the pay per view matches, like Vengeance and Hell in a Cell. Back in the Day it was Survivor Series and Royal Rumble, which was awesome :)

They recently had the WWE Hall of Fame. Was cool to see Hogan and the Hitman again. They still look the same as they did in the 80's which I find is cool :) Brett looked abit spaced out, only to find out that he had suffered a stroke, which is the reason for his spaced out ness. Poor guy. Hogan is still the man \m/
 
donbenni
Stone Cold Steve Austin was the best wrestler ever. End of.

Ye Stone Cold rules, what happened to him? And also, what happened to Goldberg? Is he concentrating on acting these days? And the Rock?
 
Shelton Benjamin without a doubt, he's entertaining, has ameture (SP) wrestling backround and has been 'taught' by Kurt Angle...

I mean, he has it all ahead of him, he'll be champ one day.
 
I used to watch WCW a few years back when it had the NWO and Wolfpack, wrestlers like Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Sting, Hogan and Diamond Dallas Page. I think WCW was better then WWF in those days.
 
OK screw just Raw. lol best wrestlers from any show/company.

Bret Hart
Sting
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Kane because he's very faithful to a company that never gave him a proper title run
Steve Austin
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
 
Sting
OK screw just Raw. lol best wrestlers from any show/company.

Ok then:

Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Sting, Kevin Nash, Edge, John Cena, Undertaker, Triple H, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Jake the Snake, Rick Rude, Psychosis, Razor, Million Dollar Man, Axe, Smash, Brutus the Barber, Kane, the Crippler, X-Pac, Matt Hardy, the Rock, Randy Orton, Kenny, that Pirate guy :) can't remember his name, Eddie, Big Boss Man (in no particular order).

ECW made its debut the other night, Sunday,18 June NZ time. Was cool but nothing compared to WWE monday night RAW. The ECW crowd is so different, which was to be expected. Still an awesome atmosphere. It's cool watching both!

Edge and Lita made an appearance, Edge ended up tackling Angle, they are facing eachother at Vengeance. Then John Cena came out to waste Edge, got a few one two's in, then Edge escaped. Cena leaving with a finishing move on Hamen, knocking him to the ground (big ECW guy).

This coming RAW, ECW is going to turn up!

Had a 10 man battle royal to determine who would face John Cena. Sabu won, but I swear he got thrown out by the Big Show, managed to get back in to the ring somehow, then helped that other big dude to get the Show out of the ring! Anyway, Sabu will be facing Cena.
 
Of the current wrestlers my favorite would have to be The Big Show, of all time... im not sure, Hollywood Hogan and Macho Madness would be up there somewhere for me. Eric Bischoff was pretty cool too back in the NWO days, oh yeah and Vince McMahon is the man, anyone who disagrees knows what they can do muhahaha.
 
donbenni
Stone Cold Steve Austin was the best wrestler ever. End of.

Agreed. Despite everyone loving The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin was a great guy. Well, that and a Texas boy.

Goldberg disappeared last I heard. The last I heard of him was his car show, and I think The Rock is focusing on Spy Hunter right now.

Stone is like...gone, vanished. I hear he was a ranch outside Austin, but that was just a rumor I heard.
 
Stacey Kiebler

That girls legs could pin me anyday!!!
 
*McLaren*
Goldberg disappeared last I heard. The last I heard of him was his car show, and I think The Rock is focusing on Spy Hunter right now.

Stone is like...gone, vanished. I hear he was a ranch outside Austin, but that was just a rumor I heard.

Thanks for that information, I was wandering about them!

What is the car show about? Apart from the obvious :) Is it similar to Top Gear?


Five more days till Vengeance :) Does anyone know what date this will be on in America? Here in NZ it is screening on 26 June! Just wandering if we are behind, or if we are watching it live...

Macho Man, I knew I had forgotten someone!!
 
goldberg and a few other pro wrestlers are seriously considering mma. i havent really watched much pro wrestling at all once i got into middleschool...
 
Vengeance is almost here! And I found out that it starts on 25 June but plays here on 26 June, so yes, it will be live :) Unfortunatly it is on during the day, which is a work day, so will have to watch the replay version that night!

I wish they would give Umaga a challenge, they always give him the newbys and such and he always wins! They should match him up against Mark Henry, then we would see who is who!

RAW was cool last night! DX is back together again! Although I do miss the Game!
 
Cool, Vengeance tomorrow! Anyone else going to watch it?

Next Monday Night RAW - Bobby Lashly will challenge Booker T in a cage match.

WWE Smackdown tonight featured Rey Mysterio fighting Mark Henry. Rey won, with the help of Charvo Guerero, in the end.

On ECW, this guy called Macho Libre, who tries to talk like Randy Savage, faced the Sandman, who being a WWE fan, thinks is ok, his entrance music is cool. Sandman won within minutes..

Cena showed up sporting a black eye from Sabu at Monday night RAW. Cena had faced and beaten Balls Mahoney and Sabu came in. After a few one twos, Cena was put on the commentary table and Sabu jumped from the top rope on to him. So, he showed up and looked Sabu and all of ECW in the eyes and said they can all come to Vengeance! Where Cena and Sabu will meet in the ring. No one laid a finger on Cena. He walked in, said his bit and walked out! It is going to be a lumberjack match!

ECW's main event saw the Rated R Superstar - Edge accompanied by Lita, tag teaming up with Randy Orton vs Curt Angle teaming with RVD. Really looked forward to this match! And it didn't disappoint, apart from the fact that Angle and RVD won. RVD took the pin on Edge after his finishing Spear Tackle move got blocked, knocking Edge to the ground, then RVD jumped from the top rope on to him, frog splash. Lita got body slammed from Angle, she kept interferring. Orton RKO'd Angle. Was a cool match. Tomorrow will see who is who between RVD and the Edge! Edge is going to take that WWE belt back to WWE!

Bring on Vengeance..
 
Vengeance has come and gone! It was well worth the wait and the $19.95 that it costed!

Cena beat Sabu in the lumberjack match! I thought that match had something to do with 2 by 4's! But I was wrong!

Randy Orton beat Angle. He again got the RKO dealt to him!

Johnny Nitro is now the Intercontinental Champion! He pinned Shelton Benjamin after Carlito took him out for the count.

Ric Flare's face got busted open by Mick Foley! He had the baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire then smacked it in Flares face! Foley got disqualified..

Edge was also cut open! Lita handed Edge the WWE belt to use on RVD and RVD smacked it in Edges face. After pumelling RVD, Lita set the chair up behind RVD for Edge to do his Spear Tackle finishing move. As he ran toward RVD, RVD got out of the way and Edge finished himself off with his own move in to the chair that Lita was holding, doh! RVD won that match unfortunately :( I was really hoping for the Rated R Superstar to win! It just wasn't meant to be!

Kane got dealt to by the imposter Kane! Some of the fans were yelling out 'boring'. It was kinda! The imposter Kane choke slammed Kane to win the match, which was really disappointing! But I guess they gotta stretch out the story..

Vengeance ended with D Generation X taking on the Spirit Squad! They won of course! One of the cheerleaders got his nose broken but continued to fight, ouch!

Next Monday night RAW.. RVD challenged Cena to a title match for the WWE belt that Cena lost! Cena of course accepted!
 
Monday Night RAW

RVD and Cena went head to head for the WWE Championship belt. Was a good match. Cena would of had RVD if it wasn't for the Rated R Superstar Edge.. RVD was dealt from Cena's move, don't know its name, he also got Spear Tackled.

Edge might leave RAW :( if he doen't get another shot at RVD for the WWE title. Lita will go too..

Cool, there is going to be a WWE magazine coming out. Tori Wilson is going to be on the cover. I am pretty sure it is her!

Kane wrestled with Orton. Kane got the RKO, was not done to its fullest. The only man who Kane Choke Slammed was the imposter Kane. Twice in the ring and once at the entrance onto this metal grill. He was down for the count, then Kane dragged him out to the back and took his mask back and kicked him out of the arena. The imposter's face was not revealed, all to be seen was his bald head running out the door.

DX imitated the McMahon's, was pretty funny.. Far, Mr McMahon is built!
 
miss_schu
Next Monday Night RAW - Bobby Lashly will challenge Booker T in a cage match.

Lashly won this match!

The Great American Bash is coming up at the end of the month! Am looking forward to that, although I do not know yet who is going to be fighting who at this stage..


Isn't there anyone out there who is following wrestling :confused:
 
Well, here is the latest on RAW!!

Drum roll please......

And the winner is :bowdown: Edge! Thats right, you heard it :) The Rated R Superstar beats John Cena and RVD in a Triple Threat match for the WWE title, yay! So I guess this means that Edge, will now, not be leaving RAW, yay :D Lita once again, got dealt to by Cena, just as she was going to use the chair on him!

Lita had a one on one with Tory! Lita did this cool DDT on her :D And won, of course!

Nitro almost lost his title when he went head to head with Carlito. Just as the ref was going for the 3 count, Milena interfered! Then Trish ran out and started wasting her! I hope they have a match up next week!

The Highlanders from Scotland made their first appearance in the ring! They had a few good moves! The Scotland drop was cool! I think that was what they called it!
 
It was awsome when Cena did the F You on Lita, I think I actually stood up from my seat and yelled at him to do it :lol:
 
east
It was awsome when Cena did the F You on Lita, I think I actually stood up from my seat and yelled at him to do it :lol:

She did have that coming :D
 
Smackdown!

Booker T wins the Battle Royal! He will now face Rey Mysterio for the title at the Great American Bash!

Kali defeated Tatanka and Kali was about to place him in this coffin! Then all of a sudden, wait for it, the Undertaker makes a speech :D He has accepted Kali's challenge at the Great American Bash, ye-ah! He's got to win this!

Batista is back! It was good to see, finally, Mark Henry getting wasted for once :D

ECW!

The Big Show wins the ECW title from RVD! RVD had him, but thanks to Paul Hamen, the Big Show won! The crowd wasn't very impressed! They showed that by showering the Show and Hamen with there rubbish! A drink hit Hamen right on the side of the face :D
 
Back