Big Brother UK 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 162 comments
  • 7,182 views
DQuaN
And where abouts is the BB house?

As I was driving back into London last night along the M40, I saw a bomb squad van going the other way, sirens blaring.

Elstree studios i think, i could be wrong, but it is one of the 'big' film studios.
 
And where is that?!!!!

Outside west London?
 
Down south.


- if that helps any ;)
 
Really pi55ed that Mary's gone.

My new love is...Vanessa
 
Nah i dont like Vanessa much but i also wanted Mary to stay too.
I like Kamal and i absolutely HATE that stupid SOB Craig. Hope he gets struck by lightning.

I love drooling over Sam and Saskia (dont we all?)
 
Wow I actually found BB entertaining. When they were all stuck on boxes that is.
 
DQuaN
And where is that?!!!!

Outside west London?

I think it's just north of London, where Eastenders is filmed.
 
OMFG, 2 new people have just gone in.

One's hot, one's not (fat chick with tits, go figure) and a bloke, seems very camp.

I'd do the hot one :p

[EDIT] The fat one just said she'd walk around naked :eek: :yuck: :indiff:
 
She said she would play with her nipples.

orlaith_hp.jpg


I'm in love. That accent melts me.

I'm sure Anthony will try it on though. Bastard.
 
She looks old.
 
:lol: at Kinga the minga - "get a cucumber and i'll stick it up my fanny" lol lol!!!
She gotta stay!
 
911_Carrera
She said she would play with her nipples.

orlaith_hp.jpg


I'm in love. That accent melts me.


Same here...ahhh.

I wish sooo badly it was just me and Orlaith in the secret garden alone. :drool:
She was like ''yea the other two are nice...help!!''

Dont you think all 3 of them have got weird names?

Im a bit upset Roberto's gone though, i liked him.
 
Jeez man Orlaith is soooo hot........... :crazy:

p.s. , did ya know she had implants
 
Yeah, it devalues her a little bit but she didn't make them huge so it's not all bad. :)
 
Eugene and Kinga to go in the house! Orlaith is boring and loves herself :yawn:
 
Eugene and Kinga to go in the house! Orlaith is boring and loves herself :yawn:
Kinga loves herself too, with cucumbers.
 
how about a 3some with Saskia and Orlaith! :p:p
 
and Derek!
 
lotus350
Eugene and Kinga to go in the house! Orlaith is boring and loves herself :yawn:

*cough* Jealousy? *cough*

Just kidding. Kinga to go, Orlaith will make Saskia a jealous cow. Mudfighting, anyone? :sly:
 
Jealous? no

In need of some entertainment? yes ;)

Of course it would be even better if all 3 could go in! :D
 
Does anyone know whats happening with Maxwell and what he did to Sciences food?

I was reading about it and it mentioned that the police were going to get involved because of something about breaching health and safety.

Does anyone think Maxwell actually put scabs from his feet into Sciences food :crazy: or was he trying to impress Saskia and that stupid idiot g** boy Craig?
 
:lol:

It was funny a hell when BB was talking to Maxwel. After they did teh breach of health and safety speech BB said,"Do you have anything to say?"

Maxwell "Yeah can we have some booze for tonight?"

BB "About the topic we have just been discussing [mega pissed off voice]"
 
What happened with Maxwell and Science?
 
Makosi kicked Kinga and now Orlaith and Eugene are in the house! Woo!
 
Orlaith is showinering naked!

OMG, I can't believe it!?!?!?!?!
 
Back