Big Brother UK 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 162 comments
  • 7,184 views
:lol:

She was HOT!! And I was strangely wandering to Kinga's oversized breasts aswell, but alas I soon reverted to Orla.
 
ExigeExcel
Orlaith is showinering naked!

OMG, I can't believe it!?!?!?!?!
Try typing with both hands
 
daan
Try typing with both hands

He only has one, horrible accident involving a sliding keyboard tray and his dad coming home from work earlier than expected.

:indiff:
 
Eugene is great! He's a nice guy, and he's got balls (shower scene) unlike some.But I can see Maxwell and Craig taking the piss outta him, which won't do them any favours with the public.

A shame Kinga didn't get through, Orlaith is so vain and shallow, but it's easy to see that Saskia is jealous...notice how all of a sudden she's more interested in Max?
Makosi on last nights show was brilliant!! winding up Max And Saskia over the cider! Saskia needs bringing down a peg or two and Makosi done a great job of making Saskia look like the b!tch she really is 👍
I think if Saskia is up in this weeks noms then she will be getting the boot :D

Eugene, Derek or Makosi to win!!! :crazy:
 
ExigeExcel
Orlaith is showinering naked!

OMG, I can't believe it!?!?!?!?!


:eek: :eek: :eek: ........WHAT!!! WHERE!!! :crazy:
Why aint I getting the goodness too! :lol:
 
Saskia yesterday was like ''you got bare attitude, bare attitude, your a fake.....jordan wannabe........etc''

NO MATE!! your the one with an attitude problem not makosi.

ExigeExcel, you WERE joking about orliath showering naked right??....please tell me you were joking cos im so close to crying now. i was watching it yesterday about 10:30 onwards.

Anyway i google searched Orlaith Mcallister in hope to find some pics of her on account of her being a model but no luck :grumpy: BUT i did check out her biography and it turns out she came 2nd in the Miss Northen Island comp in 99' and that got me thinking.........how hot must 1st place have been???
 
Well, well, well..... so its either Maxwell or Saskia whos gonna go.

Earlier BB spoke to Anthony and said hes been automaticly put up for eviction so why is it now Maxwell or Saskia who are going to get the public vote?

:lol: did anyone see how BB ended today....Saskia and Maxwell were probally quite embarrassed and Science was rubbing it in..........ohh there were quite a few good shots of Orliath today while she was dancing and when Anthony and Craig were in the Diary room :drool:
 
I thought they told Anthony he couldn't nominate, along with Maxwell.
 
Sam has done her first photoshoot in Nuts magazine, looks really hot.....not many pics but she will probably do more shoots in the future.....
 
911_Carrera
I thought they told Anthony he couldn't nominate, along with Maxwell.
I think your right.........i guess i was too busy day dreaming about Orliath to hear what BB was saying.


So who do you think is going to be evicted...I hope its Maxwell although i dislike Saskia more, i think it would be A LOT more intresting to see how Saskia copes without Maxwell by her side.
Anthony and Craig i dont think will get too involved in future arguments.
 
It's going to be Saskia. The favourites in the house are Makosi, Kemal and Maxwell (I think) so people will vote for Saskia because she dislikes Makosi and Kemal and people like Maxwell.

So, in theory, it should be a landslide.
 
Wait there are other housemates apart from Orlaith!?!??
 
Yep, there's Derek.
 
911_Carrera
Are the pictures online?

Nope they are in the Mag you can by for £1.20 but im sure that they will end up online.......there are only like 4 pics.....
 
Are the pics worth £1.20? :lol:

Its Nuts right? is that the mag with Lucy Pinner on the front page?? :drool: :drool:
When their online where can i find them?
 
Yeah this weeks NUTS ,Its the one that has Jen Ellison on the front looking like a bond girl...to be honest the pics arnt that amazing.....seeing as it only came out like probably yesterday I doubt its on the net yet.....

P.s. Orlaith was just naked in the shower on big brother...... :crazy:

Can't wait till she does a photoshoot when she comes out!
 
she was naked in the shower then got a breasts out and let everyone feel them, i so wanted to be in the house at that time! :p
 
There's more than just Orlaith (Pronounced Orla) in the house y'know.
 
there is? oh yeah, sorry saskia :D
 
There's more than just Orlaith (Pronounced Orla) in the house y'know.
There is? Wow, I wondered what all the other pictures in the gallery were for...

But seriousley, she is teh only one I find interesting, even if the TV is on mute.
 
Just noticed that Orla is an anagram...
 
Back