Black Friday Sale?

I really feel stupid getting it for 60e. It's been what, a month since release?

I've raced for 70+ hours. That's less than 1 dollar an hour. I'm ok with that, I payed the same price for Uncharted 4 and finished it in 12 hours.

Last edited:
lowest e-shop price GT Sport: 29€
lowest e-shop price Forza 7: 49€

Slovakia

I don't get would anyone buy the same game every 2 years.

For 12 hours, then you can play Frisbee with it. ;)
That works too, Who says video games stop people from being active :sly: My ex really liked Uncharted but I couldn't justify the price after seeing the trophy list I believe there is one for completing the story in 6hours or some such nonsense, Even GT:Sport with its lack of content surpasses that, I can spend that amount of time in a day just making liveries, IF the servers don't crap themselves :sly:

That works too, Who says video games stop people from being active :sly: My ex really liked Uncharted but I couldn't justify the price after seeing the trophy list I believe there is one for completing the story in 6hours or some such nonsense, Even GT:Sport with its lack of content surpasses that, I can spend that amount of time in a day just making liveries, IF the servers don't crap themselves :sly:

Yeah, I paid 49$ for it on Amazon with the Prime special, beat it in 3 days and then turned around and sold it to my buddy for 30$ so my net cost was 20$. :)

Yeah, I paid 49$ for it on Amazon with the Prime special, beat it in 3 days and then turned around and sold it to my buddy for 30$ so my net cost was 20$. :)
My only worry now with the cheaper cost is more casuals and crash kids who maybe didn't buy it release week or who's parents have been waiting for a sale to start, I stopped buying disks long ago of all the Playstations I've had ive had the laser die on half of them, Plus I also lack the space for disks.

My only worry now with the cheaper cost is more casuals and crash kids who maybe didn't buy it release week or who's parents have been waiting for a sale to start, I stopped buying disks long ago of all the Playstations I've had ive had the laser die on half of them, Plus I also lack the space for disks.

I'm 50-50. Older titles or PSlus flash sales I will digital dl, but Amazon's release day delivery for 49$ is just too good not to take advantage of many times. For example, GT Sport was delivered to my door on release day for that price.

I'm usually someone who waits for sales, but it's basically a new game going for half a price. I would have gladly waited a month to get it for 30e, but that's almost never the case with games. I don't regret, but I do feel a bit stupid.

https://www.culture.leclerc/jeux-video-u/playstation-4-u/jeux-u/sport--course-u/-0711719827757-pr

15Eur in France...

I mean, can we claim reimbursement for something paid 80eur a month ago? I have never seen such a dramatic loss of fair value for any game, or maybe the worst ones...

Not to mention the 2m Credits of the deluxe edition that are absolutely useless in the game.

That is the lowest price yet :eek: I wonder if all those stores have such a huge stock with a game that almost doesn't seem to sell. A huge pricedrop so shortly after release doesn't have anything to do with black friday but more with damage control. Oh boy....

Last edited:
That is the lowest price yet :eek: I wonder if all those stores have such a huge stock with a game that almost doesn't seem to sell. A huge pricedrop so shortly after release doesn't seem to have anything to do with black friday but more with damage control. Oh boy....
It's bad, and I'm cynical but well done Poly! GTSport flopped because no one asked for this game.

It's bad, and I'm cynical but well done Poly! GTSport flopped because no one asked for this game.

I've raced for 70+ hours. That's less than 1 dollar an hour. I'm ok with that, I payed the same price for Uncharted 4 and beat it in 12 hours with zero replay value.

If they never release a dlc and the game dies next week, I still have gotten more enjoyment from this game than most of the games I have purchased in my lifetime.

I've raced for 70+ hours. That's less than 1 dollar an hour. I'm ok with that, I payed the same price for Uncharted 4 and beat it in 12 hours with zero replay value.

Doesn't Uncharted 4 have online multiplayer?

That means it's replayability is just the same as GT Sport's. Unless you're intentionally comparing apples to oranges...

If that's the case, I "completed" GT Sport three days after I started playing.

That is the lowest price yet :eek: I wonder if all those stores have such a huge stock with a game that almost doesn't seem to sell. A huge pricedrop so shortly after release doesn't have anything to do with black friday but more with damage control. Oh boy....
It's really sad... I wonder if there will be the official FIA championship in april 2018 if not enough people buy GTS :scared:. 15€... Even Duke Nukem Forever wasn't that cheap one month after release.
I payed 50€ in october for it and I though it was a good deal................. If only I knew................

It's really sad... I wonder if there will be the official FIA championship in april 2018 if not enough people buy GTS :scared:. 15€... Even Duke Nukem Forever wasn't that cheap one month after release.
I payed 50€ in october for it and I though it was a good deal................. If only I knew................

Yes I agree. I bought it digital and I am happy with the value I get out of it. I love the photomode and the offline stuff is enough for me to enjoy but I have the impression the online part isn't that occupied and people don't seem to dig it. If I see the price of GT Sport is the same as the original Project Cars and that Project Cars GOTY is still over €25. Project Cars 2 is over €35 and Assetto Corsa around €20 then I wonder , what is wrong with Gran Turismo?

Question has been answered many times in the forums and that is the huge online focus and complete change of the series mixed with the lack of content. Everything surrounding GT has come to a complete silence and fascinating to see how crowded my friendlist was when GT Sport came out (friends playing GTSport) and how many play it now.... A wasteland...

Doesn't Uncharted 4 have online multiplayer?

That means it's replayability is just the same as GT Sport's. Unless you're intentionally comparing apples to oranges...

If that's the case, I "completed" GT Sport three days after I started playing.

Nope. Wouldn't do that. Uncharted 4's mp is complete and utter crap. NO ONE buys Uncharted games for their mp. A better example would be BF1 where the sp slightly less than Uncharted, but the mp is the focus anyway so it's not an issue. I don't care enough to dig up corroboration and I'm sure someone will nitpick it, but it is what it is

If they never release a dlc and the game dies next week, I still have gotten more enjoyment from this game than most of the games I have purchased in my lifetime.
That's some really bad games you've bought in your lifetime then. :lol:

Nope. Wouldn't do that. Uncharted 4's mp is complete and utter crap. NO ONE buys Uncharted games for their mp. A better example would be BF1 where the sp slightly less than Uncharted, but the mp is the focus anyway so it's not an issue. I don't care enough to dig up corroboration and I'm sure someone will nitpick it, but it is what it is

So just so we're clear, you're comparing one game that you don't like the online aspect of, so intentionally not figuring it into the "replayability", to another game you do like the online aspect of?

If we're treating possible hours sunk as the main decider in terms of value, all racing games with online aspects are equal. The "value" argument is a personal, case-by-case issue.

That's some really bad games you've bought in your lifetime then. :lol:

Uncharted 1-4, The Last of Us, Last Guardian, Half-Life 1-2, Dead Space1-2, Resident Evil 1-7, all off the top of my head. Your point is moot. ;)

So just so we're clear, you're comparing one game that you don't like the online aspect of, so intentionally not figuring it into the "replayability", to another game you do like the online aspect of?

If we're treating possible hours sunk as the main decider in terms of value, all racing games with online aspects are equal. The "value" argument is a personal, case-by-case issue.

No, I'm not comparing replayability at all. I'm comparing value. 59.99 for 12 hours gaming in Uncharted 4 vs 70 hours in GT sport. The point was simply that there are many games where the gameplay is nowhere near 70 hours and I am completely happy with the value per hour of my investment in GT Sport.

Edit: Im on my phone and I just loiked at my first post and it did have the word "replay" init, but that was a mistake, it wasn't the point of my post

Last edited:
Some people play uncharted online every night plus 12 hour, single player

I'm 50-50. Older titles or PSlus flash sales I will digital dl, but Amazon's release day delivery for 49$ is just too good not to take advantage of many times. For example, GT Sport was delivered to my door on release day for that price.
Then you gotta get up, find the game and throw it in the ps4. What a pain :lol: Digital-only for me :)

Jerome

Back