Black Friday Sale?

I've checked all the major retailers.......has anyone seen an ad for Gran Turismo Sport on sale during Black Friday weekend? If not, maybe it will go on sale Cyber Monday? Thanks for any positive feedback!:D

If you're in Central London, go to Tesco's, Sainbury's, John Lewis, GAME and Curry's, absolutely NO ONE is buying the PS4 bundles.

And there's still Cyber Monday to come, who knows!

The bundle with the DS4 was the best way to buy it at launch, I effectively paid £25 for the game. Still happy with that :)

Yep, same here, sold the DS4 with the fancy box kept the game for less than £30.

CJ

Yep, same here, sold the DS4 with the fancy box kept the game for less than £30.

CJ

Ah, I kept it, but I wanted it anyway and DS4s don't get heavily discounted (e.g. £5 off a standard one today). If it hadn't been for that bundle I probably wouldn't have bought GTS yet, TBH, so would've been buying it today. The DS4 is my backup, unless they escalate in price like my previous backup, the grey anniversary DS4 :)

I just look at it like what the competition offers for the same price, Like choosing between TV's probably a poor example but, Two TV's the very same price, One is packed with features smart TV blah blah blah but no 4k, The second TV only has 4k nothing else, Most people I assume would buy the one with more features because more is usually better right?
hey would?
That is a proper slap in the face to everyone who paid full price.
Not really. Unless you paid that yesterday. I've been enjoying the game since launch and wouldn't have waited at the promise of a cheaper price. We aren't talking thousands or even hundreds of dollars here.

I just picked up the Digital Deluxe version from the UK store for £30.30 using cheaply bought PS credit (£35 of credit from CDKeys with 5% Facebook discount).

I was originally going to get the disc version from ShopTo which is a real bargain at around £18. However I thought what the hell, for an extra £12, why not get a convenient digital version.

Back