Black lines in Mount Panorama sky

  • Thread starter Thread starter De_Breuk
  • 11 comments
  • 1,133 views
Messages
74
Netherlands
Netherlands
Has anyone noticed some black lines in the sky on mount panorama?

I noticed them during a time trial with afternoon set as time of day. I’m on a PS4 Pro.
 
I think its the wires as seen here, electricity cables?
gt6-bathurst-mount-panorama-8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Power lines. But who has time to look at the sky?
 
It’s not the power lines. I’ll see if I have some time today to take a picture.
 
I think its the wires as seen here, electricity cables?
gt6-bathurst-mount-panorama-8.jpg
It's not power lines I know what black he is on about. It's like a mile up the sky and mostly visible when your up to finish the lap
 
Yup, it’s most visible from the straight to the second corner and on the straight towards the chicane.
 
There's a huge great dust spot in the blue sky at Lago Maggiore that I can't unsee...
 
They are what is left behind following a min min visit to the Bathurst area.
 
Some areas of blue in the sky look like it's been drawn on with pastels as well
 
Back