Black List of drivers you must elude.

• Thread starter LANDO
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpy cars = laggy connections (high ping)

Ghosts = drivers punished for unsportsmanly conduct.

I think "ghosting" has been added to indicate something else happening while racing. When a car is ghosted (not from a black flag of some sort) it is also from sliding beyond the point of slightly losing grip. In the past, when a car would slide up into us at Daytona, they would take us out. But now, if you'd watch the car in front of you go in a bit too hot, they will be ghosted while sliding up the hill. This allows them to pass through another racer without causing an incident whether it's intended or just a result of loss of control.

Honestly, I think PD should just turn collisions off until they can get a penalty system that works efficiently in place. Getting a BF and then losing complete control of your car because of such rapid deceleration just for grazing the wall with the dust on your car is NOT fair.

i nominate this thread for a sticky
somethin needs to be done about them. if i happen to come across one of these little punks, theyll have a fight on their hands

Have names been accumulating in a list on the first post? If not, they should be. I too nominate this for a sticky. The thread author needs to maintain it as new names are posted.

I'm sure it will be quite busy when the Worldwide release hits it respective shelves ;)

Add "fulltone" and "Ki-o" to the list. He likes to rub on your quarter panels.

STIFD2 tried to drive backwards.

CMe
Sorry to hear that ZippyUK, I had some good races with PILLAT where the passes were clean.

I will accept what your saying, may have been caused by lag, will wait and see if we meet up again.

Btw just had an awesome race at Daytona, all very well behaved. I would like to asume that some of these probs could be from peeps using contollers and not wheels, you have a lot more control with a wheel and pedals eg: feathering of the throttle, it was just a thought.

tokyoguy is a punk. (cuts the grass at the D)

He also likes to turn around at the start and go the opposite direction.

GOMI_......(Japanese name) is another gimp I'd like to have a rocket launcher attached to my car for.

To spyrrari and davethestalker : there is an 'Edit' button that allows you to add content to an existing post. There is no need to post twice (or three times) in a row.
I merged all your consecutive posts into one post.

Anyway to fix this? Its very annoying:grumpy:.

Move to Japan.

It's a Japanese release that uses Japanese servers. Those servers are on the other side of the world. A bit of lag is to be expected.

Anyway to fix this? Its very annoying:grumpy:.

Get your PS3 plugged into a wired connection, and make the connections to your router and from the router to the phone point as short as possible.

That's about all you can do.

If you want a rough guess on your Ping, try http://www.speedtest.net/

-> Celima-ITA <~ and fellow ITA members.
-> typeXX
-> LantisTypeM
-> HIROnline
-> Wire94920433
-> yassan555
-> GTK_Takumi <- and fellow GTK members.
-> decodersnake

Hey all, what do you think is a good ping range to play the game those of you that have it. I am in Portland, OR and I get a ping of 236 to Rome on my cable internet, you think I will be okay when I get GT5P? Thx in advance.

Jerome

4 pages of unwanted drivers... EEPPP now im scared.. what if i hit somone by accident and i get recorded? AHHHHHH

JK lol

i really hope nothing of really bad drivers will come flying at me from a turn and get me on grass :(

Updated, sorry for the the delay in updatin the post, I had a terrble week in the office and at home, no time for playing or posting. The one thing I could do was to install my new Logitech Z-5500, awesome how the cars sound :lol:

Ps3 + Bravia 40w3000 + Z 5500 + Dring Force Pro + speedblack......Now I am ready to race and wait for the final verison of GT5.

damn I hate laggy cars :S
and I hate to start from last place. tonight I had over 20 races and I started all of them in back of the grid :S

btw I got some great battles with celimat and pillat
dont know are these guys are on the forum...

My vote goes to....
Drift-Yellow-FD

He's a complete griefer who makes many appearances in the pro races onine. Parking in corners, ramming and slamming the brakes in front of you. Easily the most consistently and intentionally childish driver on the track.

My vote goes to....
Drift-Yellow-FD

He's a complete griefer who makes many appearances in the pro races onine. Parking in corners, ramming and slamming the brakes in front of you. Easily the most consistently and intentionally childish driver on the track.

Yep,this guy is a real pain.

When ever I see that name on the grid ,I bail out.

Hey jump_ace, I live right across the river in Vancouver. You should have no issues, we are lucky enough to have a pretty good ping to Japan because of our location.

damn I hate laggy cars :S
and I hate to start from last place. tonight I had over 20 races and I started all of them in back of the grid :S

btw I got some great battles with celimat and pillat
dont know are these guys are on the forum...

PILLAT is my friend in a spanish PS3 forum, I will tell him about people want to know him in this forum.

RB26-VR38

Driving in the opposite direction. Waits until lead cars start to lap him/her and attempts to take them out.

Yep i can vouch for pillat very quick and very clean, dunno if he'd be so quick if he was'nt in that ferrari all the time though :)

My vote goes to....
Drift-Yellow-FD

Damn, that guy is a total ass! I raced against him 5min ago, his only intention was to annoy other people.

Some of you may of come across A GROUP of racers that all have the same handle "FPQA"

I just encountered these poor drivers at the Daytona... They have started a new tactic...

One car will stop at the beginning of a race, then two of his buddies will join him at the start finish line lined up so that you can not pass without going into the turf

These individuals can not drive worth a hoot, therefor the only way they can advnce in the field is to take out any car near them...

I've raced them individually an they are no serious threat as far as driving with any sense at all...

How they manage to all get in the same race is what I'd like to know...

We need to band together an give em some much deserved payback

I couldn't believe these people are so bend to ruin the game as they have proven

Hello,im a LANDO friend,sorry but my english level is basic i understund you but write it its hard for me.
I think the connections make clean drivers to dirty driver,i race with people like celimat or crasher and they are clean but here you say that they are dirty..
ok see you and cool races

I haven't seen them for a while, but this guy was an obvious tard.

naice

He wasn't nice. :P

I can attest to Pillar's experience. There are times I've found myself coming way too fast at a corner such as the first turn at Fuji. I became a torpedo once and almost plowed into the pack, but fortunately a gap opened and I somehow made it through.

Most of us have enough sense to tell when someone is intentionally misbehaving, but I hope that when the regional blacklist comes along, the questionable calls will require two or more witnesses.

I think the line that separates a "clean" and "dirty" driver is the "intention". Accidents DO happens, but If someone is grossly over speed into your inside to "over take" and rams into you, then its no accident. If someone repeatedly ram into you from outside while you are on the inside, side by side, then its no accident.

An unspoken rule in PC sim racing is if you hit someone and know you are at fault, you will stop and let the guy you hit on his way back in front of you. Close racing can ONLY happen when there is a trust exist between drivers, where each of them knows they will NOT give a position up willingly yet provide just enough room for the other guy to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back