Black List of drivers you must elude.

• Thread starter LANDO
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a great solution for the demolition drivers is if they ram 2 drivers in a race they can't race again online for 15 minutes, you ram three people during a race and you're banned from online for an hour, with an explaination stating "Since you cannot avoid ramming other drivers you may go back to Arcade mode for an hour and practice" It would sure make me drive more cautiously, although I've never intentionaly hit anyone.
I was just racing online and quit after 5 races tired of dealing with total idiots.

Except the fact that if your doing some threshold breaking right behind 3rd and your all in a close pack and a guy rams you from behind, you will end up ramming the next guy, and him the next guy. So that would knock everyone out quickly. Best way is to have rooms, have a host that is capable of kicking, and banning(1hr,4hr,24hr intervals you can select from) people from your room through a majority vote. This leaves it to the majority of the room to vote on banning a racer instead of the host being bias or whatever and just go on a banning rampage for everyone better than him/her. The kick option should be limited to 2-4? people every coupe of races. That would also prevent the host from kicking a certian player every time he enters until the race starts to bypass the ban function.
Just my ideas that i think would work.

But gladly i havent encountered anyone yet that should go on the black list. Yeah, ive given and recieved my fair share of accidental bumps, but **** happens when your beta testing online play. Just be curtious to other drivers if you bump them and happen to mess them up and sure, they might be a little mad but at least they know you were in the wrong and are admitting it.

But gladly i havent encountered anyone yet that should go on the black list.

You're pretty lucky to find so many clean races.
I'm not saying every race i've entered has benn full off bad drivnig but
there's alot of em out there.

Yeah, ive given and recieved my fair share of accidental bumps, but **** happens

I agree
I think some contact is inevitable little love taps whilst figthing for position etc.
And yeah if if you hit someone and it is your fault then the least you can do is hold off the throttle and let him back past . Then pass them cleaner next time .

But it's the blatant sideswipes and attempted pit manouvers whist side by side on high speed sections that make me wish i knew where some of these guys live .

Along with all the corner cutting thats going on and drivng the wrong way around the track.Although i think PD may have resolved this as the few i have seen doing this are ghosted . If this is the case at least PD are taking steps to counter these people whose only intention is to ruin a game that GT fans have wanted for a long time .

we are writing here the blacklisted drivers but I couldnt see any of these drivers defending themselves here.so we are probably alone here and those people doesnt even know what they are doing wrong. thatswhy we need private races

I've sent a few PM'S to drivers i have had a bad time with
telling them to come here and learn .
Plus theres always a fair few guests veiwing this forum
and if it's any of those then either they don't give a #### or
they are worried about being slammed by people on here .

btw I got some great battles with celimat and pillat
dont know are these guys are on the forum...

large and corrected battles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello to all..
my account japan "celimat"
my account EU "Celima-ITA"

for LANDO: edit list and.. it eliminates my name!!!
I am corrected with the correct pilots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao Nitro….ciao Pillat

Ps my ADSL is broken off…from tomorrow I will be online….

doobieduck

rams you at the finishlne, or passes on the inside on the grass

Duck is actually a clean driver.

Maybe you were blocking perhaps? How many times did this happen if order for you to warrant him needing to be put on the Black List?

i would like to add XterminatorX or choochie49 his real psn id.he starts crashing and bumpin into you.i told him to stop on the underground site.then comes on here sayin all this crap..but he kept it up.so yeah i took him out.so if that puts me on the blacklist fine.i dont care...i could spank every one of you's on the track and im not talkin about a stupid computer game.

i would just like to add if your putin anyone on the blacklist get more the just one opinion of a stupid boy who cant even race fair

I raced doobieduck the other night (can't forget that username, I remember the disco bus show from when I was kid lol) and you raced fair and square, mate.

not sure dave but not sure if its the same person,its just funny that he says stuff on underground and the same time on here im on a blacklist for bad driving. its the only one thats got a problem with my drivin everyone else im fair with and clean(well you can cheese me off it you hit me a bit much dont mind a wee bump we all do it.but theres to much, then its fair game right back at ya)

Choochie's typing has been really screwy lately and is normally irregular. Looking at XterminatoX's typing here, it's not the same as Choochie's on the Playstation GT board.

I know Choochie can get pretty irate on the GT board, he's pretty frustrated. But, Xterminator seems pretty even toned.

On my very first online race I raced a guy called 'takatuma' or something like that, who was very keen on ramming me into the grass etc... so on the the second to last lap I gave him a taste of his own medicine and won the race. Not exactly how I like to race, but if he hits me (clearly intentionally), I hit him. Seems only fair :)

On my very first online race I raced a guy called 'takatuma' or something like that, who was very keen on ramming me into the grass etc... so on the the second to last lap I gave him a taste of his own medicine and won the race. Not exactly how I like to race, but if he hits me (clearly intentionally), I hit him. Seems only fair :)

Best to keep calm, hold your line and the majority of the time you'll catch up and beat people like this . And cross the line thinking 💡 M8 learn to drive cause you ain't never beat me by driving dirty .

I wish I would have remembered two individuals who were just ramming me like no tomorrow during a race yesterday... but I didn't write down their PSN names :indiff:

Best to keep calm, hold your line and the majority of the time you'll catch up and beat people like this . And cross the line thinking 💡 M8 learn to drive cause you ain't never beat me by driving dirty .

Yeah fair call, I guess at the time I was just annoyed...

People need to grow up!

This thread is gonna grow pretty quick once the game is released to new regions. Maybe a thread should be made for each version of the game, or would that be too much of a hassle? i got the asian version btw.

WongHK, i met this driver on the daytona track. Going into one of the corners, he rammed me from behind and put me into a spin, more than likely intentional. After recovering and catching up, when i would pass, the guy tries putting me into the wall. I can't believe i would slow down and let the guy catch up to give him a fair race.

I know it's been said on here before, but when people are using a controller it's hard for them take turns as precise as others with wheels, and somewhat understandable if they bump into you. At the same time it is still easy to tell who is just out there to cause some wrecks.

cheers tabsym.i am a clean driver unless you cheese me off,let a wee bump or 2 go but you know when someone is takin the ****

I'd love to elude you on Eiger right now doobieduck, strap on into an 147, and let's race cleanly.

I know it's been said on here before, but when people are using a controller it's hard for them take turns as precise as others with wheels, and somewhat understandable if they bump into you. At the same time it is still easy to tell who is just out there to cause some wrecks.

If you are used to the ds2 you can anticipate the car rolling in the apex of a banked corner and usually adjust cleanly...unless you are in the PD F1 car, lol. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about in a couple months!

Jerome

Originally Posted by casey_2005 View Post
If you are used to the ds2 you can anticipate the car rolling in the apex of a banked corner and usually adjust cleanly...unless you are in the PD F1 car, lol. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about in a couple months!

Jerome

Actually, I know people (even on this board) that are great with the 6AXIS and do not show the symptoms of being "Peripherally Challenged".

heh, the eiger event thats on this week with the lightweight sports is pretty intense

most drivers i encounter drive very aggressively

alot of the time though its fairly clean

having said that though, i find it funny that sometimes im able to start from 12th, and close a 8 second gap cos the leading pack has so many rubs/wall rams

being slammed on the last corner sucks though :(

In the Kazunori Yamauchi interview (part 2), there's mention of User defined online communities in GT5.

This sounds like there will indeed be a solution to the problem we've experienced far too much.

I think this is good news.
:cheers:

Hi Guys.
New member but ive been one of the guest viewers for the past few months. Big GT nut since the very beginning. Anyway 2 names to add to the hit list (unless already known to you all?). These 2 have simply destroyed the latest Suzuka online race, the worst 2 ive ever seen since i started playing Prologue.

Drift-Yellow-FD
Drift-White-FD

If your unlucky to get these 2, quit the race before you even start.

Hi Guys.
New member but ive been one of the guest viewers for the past few months. Big GT nut since the very beginning. Anyway 2 names to add to the hit list (unless already known to you all?). These 2 have simply destroyed the latest Suzuka online race, the worst 2 ive ever seen since i started playing Prologue.

Drift-Yellow-FD
Drift-White-FD

If your unlucky to get these 2, quit the race before you even start.

I second that. I've had a recent race with Drift_Yellow_FD in the field, and it was absolutely awful. They went out of their way to disrupt the race by deliberately blocking and ramming every car attempting to pass. From what I saw, they had no other intention but to cause havoc.

CMe
I second that. I've had a recent race with Drift_Yellow_FD in the field, and it was absolutely awful. They went out of their way to disrupt the race by deliberately blocking and ramming every car attempting to pass. From what I saw, they had no other intention but to cause havoc.

That's exactly what they (The Drift_FD kids) are accomplishing, and making a complete mockery out of the online events in the process.

Weekends in general tend to be horrible in terms of these types of antics. I've had the best luck finding clean, close events during the week before I head off to work. That's in the window of 6-7AM EST, which translates to weeknight evenings in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back