Blink 182 Nov. 18th!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Motorer1
  • 48 comments
  • 1,719 views
Messages
1,462
ok, for all the punks on GTP, Blink 182's new CD comes out on November 18th, 2003. Reserve yours on loserkids.com and get a shirt, or listen to the hit single on mp3.com.

YAH!!
 
'Bout time they released something else. I thought they had fallen apart or something. :confused:
I see now they were just a little sidetracked with Tom and Travis doing the "Boxcar Racer" thing, which was pretty good too. 👍
 
BLINK 182 ISN'T BLOODY PUNK YOU LITTLE ****

i grew up in the 70's with the real thing.....182 are pop!!


get a life...
 
You're telling him to get a life while you're arguing about Blink 182 being punk on an internet forum. Oh, the irony.
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
BLINK 182 ISN'T BLOODY PUNK YOU LITTLE ****

i grew up in the 70's with the real thing.....182 are pop!!


get a life...
He's right, I think they would fall more into the category of Emo or Pop (both of which suck). Writing songs about taking a girl out on a date, is not a punk issue. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but if you listen to the lyrics, they are just pointless drivil. I worked in a studio in NY as a tech when I lived there, and I can say I have a good understanding of composition and lyrical layouts. This band does not have any original ideas, or lyrics. It's just the same old crap. ;)
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
BLINK 182 ISN'T BLOODY PUNK YOU LITTLE ****

i grew up in the 70's with the real thing.....182 are pop!!


get a life...

Yes, they're pop. Who said Blink 182 was punk?
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
ok, for all the punks on GTP, Blink 182's new CD comes out on November 18th, 2003.B]


this blatantly implies that the music of Blink 182 will appeal to punks...what do punks listen to? ...errr..punk you spaz...

and punk and pop cannot mix, there is no pop-punk, they are two utterly opposing view points....

punk is about an attutude as much as it is about the music and it detests everything that pop stands for.....you could call it baby punk, for the kiddies that arent ready for the real thing, but to compare these fagg0ts to DK, Pistols, The Clash etc, is just plain annoying....so fcuk off....
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
ok, for all the punks, Blink 182's new CD comes out on November 18th, 2003.

NOW YOU DONE IT!
BLINK 182 IS NOT PUNK, IT IS POP/ NEW AGE CHIT. YOU DAMN SELLOUT. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
BLINK 182 ISN'T BLOODY PUNK YOU LITTLE ****

i grew up in the 70's with the real thing.....182 are pop!!


I'm with you :trouble:
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
this blatantly implies that the music of Blink 182 will appeal to punks...what do punks listen to? ...errr..punk you spaz...

and punk and pop cannot mix, there is no pop-punk, they are two utterly opposing view points....

punk is about an attutude as much as it is about the music and it detests everything that pop stands for.....you could call it baby punk, for the kiddies that arent ready for the real thing, but to compare these fagg0ts to DK, Pistols, The Clash etc, is just plain annoying....so fcuk off....

Yes, it implies that punks will like Blink 182. Are you saying the absolute only thing a punk would ever even consider listening to is punk? If so, I hate every single one of them for being so closeminded not unlike yourself.

Nice use of faggots. I like the zero.

Classy.
 
What the hell does "Blink 182" mean? That's a stupid name.
 
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
NOW YOU DONE IT!
BLINK 182 IS NOT PUNK, IT IS POP/ NEW AGE CHIT. YOU DAMN SELLOUT. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Who the **** cares if it's punk or not. I might think the music you listen to is complete and total ****. BUT I DONT START TYPEING LEIHFG THIS!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by Rockzilla
You're telling him to get a life while you're arguing about Blink 182 being punk on an internet forum. Oh, the irony.

This whole thing is getting really overdone. I hate to break it to you, but there is no irony there. You can't just say there is irony when there is none because the people who know better, nay, know more than you, will call you on it like TS called out these silly allegations of some bubble-gum pop band being punk. Like "irony", "punk" is a word that has meaning. Learn.
 
Originally posted by milefile
What the hell does "Blink 182" mean?...

The band has that undisclosed.
My theory is that it involves something with "blinking" a part of your body, that isn't your eyes. The number I haven't a clue what it means.
 
It's just a random number and a direct reflection of their punk attitudes. They're rebeling from society by putting a random number in their name.

It's the cool thing to do.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Who the **** cares if it's punk or not. BUT I DONT START TYPEING LEIHFG THIS!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!

who cares if it's punk or not? you said it is something it wasn't and it *****n pissed me off.

what if i said something stupid like: "yea man, there making a toyota echo with a V10!"

that sounds stupid right? it sounds like you!

Remember to hold "shift" firmy so you don't get a bunch of ones in the middle of your foolishly long row of exclamation points.
 
LMFAO, this is hilarious!! I didn't know there was such a huge debate about Blink 182! Anywayz, there is a bunch of Pop-Punk groups like New Found Glory, Something Corporate, Tomorrows Gone Forever, etc. and they all have music that is somewhere between pop and punk so we call that Pop-Punk. IT IS A GENRE. And Mopar, do me a favor and go suck a ==>! ass.
 
Back