Blizzard Mountain expansion

• Thread starter jamman39
  • 387 comments
Hm. The Store was showing me a pricetag on DLC, but when I clicked on it, it started downloading instead of showing me the payment options pop-up. Has he tried doing that?

Besides, isn't the DLC also downloadable from the in-game store? That may solve the issue.
Surely the in-game store just redirects you to the Microsoft Store however?

I had the same thing happen to me. I bought the expansion pass before it came out. Downloaded when it was ready but it still asked me to pay for it when I was in game. I solved it by going in the menu and pressing on the expansion icon, it started installing automatically despite still having the price tag on it.

It's true, the AI becomes stupid in a certain race in the "circuit" part of the map. Also, nice ad for the F-Pace:

MgIDWRA.jpg

Hmmm just having a look at you guys playing this blizzard bit, as it still dosent work for me, Oh man, how far behind must I be..

Have you gone onto My Games and Apps and gone into Manage Title? When it didn't work for me in-game, I went and installed it through the dashboard.

Yes its installed, I get all the snowy loading screens and everything, on the menu of the game the blizzard bit is all locked out, and says keep playing to unlock or something..

Yes its installed, I get all the snowy loading screens and everything, on the menu of the game the blizzard bit is all locked out, and says keep playing to unlock or something..

Is there an icon at the landing strip? You have to do a little intro race to unlock it.

I assume you have to gain all fans in the game to unlock it? I did hear Keria say "since you earned enough fans, we're giving you stars" or something along the lines like that.

I guess you'll have to level up each festival site to level 5. If than is so, that would be just silly of PG...

Last edited:
I'm only on 3 festival sites. Surfer's is level 3, Yarra and Byron are 2, so you haven't got to be that far into it.

@imported_rik19 I had the loading screens, but the BM festival tab was greyed out until I manually downloaded the expansion from the dashboard.

Hey guys! I created a good working Blizzard Mountain setup for the Ford Focus RS RX. Maybe you are searching for one. If the car is too slow on some straights, feel free to change the gears! You can also download it from my storefront. If you think this should be in the video section, then I can post it there, but I thought it fits better to the Blizzard Mountain topic. :)
Cheers, aTTaX Johnson

Ok thanks @VXR i`ll have a look at that, im only level 2 i think..

edit*** yes it is installed, there isn`t anything to install on dashboard,I cannot take a screenshot there to show you for some reason..

Last edited:
Ok thanks @VXR i`ll have a look at that, im only level 2 i think..

edit*** yes it is installed, there isn`t anything to install on dashboard,I cannot take a screenshot there to show you for some reason..

Oh that's so weird. Didn't realise it was linked to a particular level, because I'm not that far in myself (far too tempting to drive around shooting photos haha).

I assume you have to gain all fans in the game to unlock it? I did hear Keria say "since you earned enough fans, we're giving you stars" or something along the lines like that.

You don't really reach a point that you get all fans. With me, it stopped letting me gain fans after 25 million but there's players with a million or so more than me. I had more fans available to earn but it stopped letting me get them.

I normally don't do fast travel in Horizon, but with the weather being so changeable on Blizzard Mountain, if I want to do some photography and the weather is nice, I immediately fast travel to the site where I want to do my photography so I don't waste any sunlight.

You don't really reach a point that you get all fans. With me, it stopped letting me gain fans after 25 million but there's players with a million or so more than me. I had more fans available to earn but it stopped letting me get them.

I have 27,000,000 fans:

upload_2016-12-29_12-45-52.png

The reason for this is that if you cross the 25,000,000 threshold while in a Co-Op Campaign, you will continue to earn fans until you return to Horizon Solo.

I just bought it and played for a couple of hours. Great feelings overall. Where can I get the Ken Block Focus?
Earn 100 Stars and win the Blizzard Mountain Kingpin race to unlock it in your garage for free.
Alternatively you could buy one from the Auction House.

I just bought it and played for a couple of hours. Great feelings overall. Where can I get the Ken Block Focus?

Just Go to DLC Cars>then full list, it just doesn't show in garage until you download it. It is there from the start, no need for 100 stars or win race 👍

I broke down and bought the expansion, so far I'm completely amazed, the graphics are incredible, the physics and road surfaces are the best I've ever experienced. PG really outdid themselves this time.

Back