[BMW Demo] How to Remove the Time Limit

• Thread starter VV
  • 178 comments
hey all
i found this online
GT4_BMW_Virtual_Drive_(TimelimitRemoved).rar

it's only 291MB but it takes forever to download..

maybe someone can send me the file over msn or someting i think it only takes 30 min or less if you have a cable connection :)

plz pm me if someone can, i really would like to tast the bmw demo too ;)

VV
The size of the iso file (i.e the size of the ripped CD) must be : 385 652 Ko.
So, can you use a CD, or a DVD is still mandatory???

If the original dvd iso is 1.18Gb, have you ripped off any other things? Or it's just a compression issue...

Koolad
So, can you use a CD, or a DVD is still mandatory???

If the original dvd iso is 1.18Gb, have you ripped off any other things? Or it's just a compression issue...
Please read carefully the tutorial in the first post.
I say "CD", not "DVD". So you must use a CD-R.
And in step 6, I say that some files are replaced with dummies : in fact these files are opening video, bmw videos and some other unused videos.
That's why the total size is reduced.

To whomever asked about what I changed. Well, at first I didn't burn as mode 2/xa (this is important). Also, I had burned the iso that one of those little progs made. Instead, I selected the files mentioned in the 1st post here and burned them in nero. It worked for me then.

InfinaRacer
To whomever asked about what I changed. Well, at first I didn't burn as mode 2/xa (this is important). Also, I had burned the iso that one of those little progs made. Instead, I selected the files mentioned in the 1st post here and burned them in nero. It worked for me then.
so mode 1?
31 characters?
ISO9660?
joilet?

Just got home and read the latest news about the fixed patch.

And i´m already burnin´ !

But now i think it´s time for a really big "THANK YOU!" to VV and Pricer.

Being able to drive a complete lap on the Nordschleife was everything i wanted and now it will work.

Respect !

The next weeks will be very interesting. I´m really looking forward to how we will edit and combine the Data from GT4-Prologue and from the BMW Demo.

Maybe someone will manage to put the Nordschleife into the Prologue.

That would be awesome ! :dopey:

Yeees............Works - Thanks very much to VV and the guys who find this way, to play the full NS without time limit. 👍 👍 👍
The BMW 1Series is only a slow car. :indiff:
Can you convert (transfer) cars from prologue to the BMW Demo (NS)? like the McLaren or the Woodone Toyota Supra. 💡
Sorry for bad english - beginner

:bowdown:
image.php

Everything works fine !
AMAZING!

nah, we souldnt try to put nordschleife in prologue, but rather the other way around, since the bmwdemo has a better physics and graphics engibe

Thanks are owed to everyone involved in releasing the demo so that people who are not in Europe or cannot get their hands on it can play, i.e. Dragonmaster and VV. Thanks, guys 👍

9mm
:bowdown:
image.php

Everything works fine !
AMAZING!
nothing to add, except my congratulations for your great work.

you might understand that now i´d prefer to take a ride on the full course over extending the cudo party here.;)

thanks again. 👍

Who programed that.... I did something similar for Diablo 2 and I used another program from a Quake demo bypass as a blueprint so I was just wondering who prgramed that.

Latest Posts

Back