[BMW Demo] How to Remove the Time Limit

  • Thread starter Thread starter VV
  • 178 comments
  • 30,657 views
hey all
i found this online
GT4_BMW_Virtual_Drive_(TimelimitRemoved).rar

it's only 291MB but it takes forever to download..

maybe someone can send me the file over msn or someting i think it only takes 30 min or less if you have a cable connection :)

plz pm me if someone can, i really would like to tast the bmw demo too ;)
 
VV
The size of the iso file (i.e the size of the ripped CD) must be : 385 652 Ko.
So, can you use a CD, or a DVD is still mandatory???

If the original dvd iso is 1.18Gb, have you ripped off any other things? Or it's just a compression issue...
 
Koolad
So, can you use a CD, or a DVD is still mandatory???

If the original dvd iso is 1.18Gb, have you ripped off any other things? Or it's just a compression issue...
Please read carefully the tutorial in the first post.
I say "CD", not "DVD". So you must use a CD-R.
And in step 6, I say that some files are replaced with dummies : in fact these files are opening video, bmw videos and some other unused videos.
That's why the total size is reduced.
 
is it possible to use a dvd-r at all?

my ps2 laser can't read cds for some reason
 
someone plz tell me how to dl this demo...pleasee im begging, if you know where i can get it or can send it to me, plz IM me at ewitspaul
 
yeah....come on. i want it too.
i can't get it anywhere.
 
AblativE
is it possible to use a dvd-r at all?
I haven't the equipment but I think it would be ok with a DVD-R. Try it.
 
can someone be kind enough to send me the gt4bmwvirtual.rar through aim? if so, plz im me at ewitspaul
 
To whomever asked about what I changed. Well, at first I didn't burn as mode 2/xa (this is important). Also, I had burned the iso that one of those little progs made. Instead, I selected the files mentioned in the 1st post here and burned them in nero. It worked for me then.
 
InfinaRacer
To whomever asked about what I changed. Well, at first I didn't burn as mode 2/xa (this is important). Also, I had burned the iso that one of those little progs made. Instead, I selected the files mentioned in the 1st post here and burned them in nero. It worked for me then.
so mode 1?
31 characters?
ISO9660?
joilet?
 
igot it working now, great stuff
Now if someone could only come up with a patch for adding lan play ;)
 
InfinaRacer
Don't post these kind of URL. 👎
Because this thread will be deleted by the admins ...
Please edit or remove your post.
 
Just got home and read the latest news about the fixed patch.

And i´m already burnin´ !

But now i think it´s time for a really big "THANK YOU!" to VV and Pricer.

Being able to drive a complete lap on the Nordschleife was everything i wanted and now it will work.

Respect !

The next weeks will be very interesting. I´m really looking forward to how we will edit and combine the Data from GT4-Prologue and from the BMW Demo.

Maybe someone will manage to put the Nordschleife into the Prologue.

That would be awesome ! :dopey:
 
Yeees............Works - Thanks very much to VV and the guys who find this way, to play the full NS without time limit. 👍 👍 👍
The BMW 1Series is only a slow car. :indiff:
Can you convert (transfer) cars from prologue to the BMW Demo (NS)? like the McLaren or the Woodone Toyota Supra. 💡
Sorry for bad english - beginner
 
:bowdown:
image.php


Everything works fine !
AMAZING!
 
nah, we souldnt try to put nordschleife in prologue, but rather the other way around, since the bmwdemo has a better physics and graphics engibe
 
Thanks are owed to everyone involved in releasing the demo so that people who are not in Europe or cannot get their hands on it can play, i.e. Dragonmaster and VV. Thanks, guys 👍
 
Works fine,
Good Job VV & Pricer 👍
 
Has someone tried to apply only the ppf file (with ppf-o-matic3) to the DVD image?
And burn it on a DVD-R??

💡
 
9mm
:bowdown:
image.php


Everything works fine !
AMAZING!
nothing to add, except my congratulations for your great work.

you might understand that now i´d prefer to take a ride on the full course over extending the cudo party here.;)

thanks again. 👍
 
i noticed the unselactable racing tires option. Would it be possible to patch the game to make them available?
 
Who programed that.... I did something similar for Diablo 2 and I used another program from a Quake demo bypass as a blueprint so I was just wondering who prgramed that.
 
Would it be possible and/or legal to send the ready-to-burn content to someone's e-mail ?
 
ok now that we have this sorted out

lets work on getting the mclaren into the demo!!!
 
Back