[BMW Demo] How to Remove the Time Limit

• Thread starter VV
  • 178 comments
I have de cd-r burned with magic iso, iso file is 385.652 burns succesfully. 2xa mode.
But I use Swap Magic Disk CD 3.00 then I insert de Burned CD_R and nothing happens. Please Help!

Regards,
doblo

Found it: Use Special Boot Jippieeee 👍

same problem for me too doblocruiser...it doesnt work, if anyone used swapmagic to work, what mode did you use? and special boot or normal boot? thanks

doblocruiser
I have de cd-r burned with magic iso, iso file is 385.652 burns succesfully. 2xa mode.
But I use Swap Magic Disk CD 3.00 then I insert de Burned CD_R and nothing happens. Please Help!

Regards,
doblo

Found it: Use Special Boot Jippieeee 👍

Hi Doblocruiser, I have the same problem (you're not having anymore). What's this special boot? Is it something in Swap Magic or is it in the proces of burning?

For those who use SwapMagic NTSC US : select "Pal" in the boot option on the SwapMagic screen, of course.

Aha, maybe I burned not correctly then. I used fireburner at 1 speed. 5 Cd's allready gone :-/

I used MagicIso and burned the disk at 2x/a mode 2x speed. After that boot your PS2 with SWAP Magic CD disk. The screens where it says Load Program - Video Mode, switch disks. Then Use Special Boot in Swap Magic it isa the SQUARE BUTTON.

I Use Swap Magic CD version 3.00

REgards,
doblo

VV
For the other BMW cars (M5, M3 GTR, Mac Laren F1, ...), only the polygons are on the disc. The other cars data, used by the physical engine, have been removed by PD ... Dragonmaster has previously posted some pics with the polygons of the M3 GTR put on a 120i.

Realy no way? :guilty:
If you rename (Like dragonmaster):
bmw_0001 = BMW 120d to bmw_0006 = you had polygons from M5 Concept
bmw_0002 = BMW 120i to bmw_0005 = you had polygons from 320i ETCC Touring Car ´03
And you´re sure that you don´t can find the physic´s :guilty: - who are the physical engine files for the 120d + 120i? Can you tune it up?
It´s a long time to the release(date) from GT4 :ouch:

NSR500
And you´re sure that you don´t can find the physic´s :guilty:
I said previously that the physical data of the other cars are not on the disk ... but you're free to search them ... and if you find them : 👍

NSR500
Realy no way? :guilty:
If you rename (Like dragonmaster):
bmw_0001 = BMW 120d to bmw_0006 = you had polygons from M5 Concept
bmw_0002 = BMW 120i to bmw_0005 = you had polygons from 320i ETCC Touring Car ´03
And you´re sure that you don´t can find the physic´s :guilty: - who are the physical engine files for the 120d + 120i? Can you tune it up?
It´s a long time to the release(date) from GT4 :ouch:

@Dragonmaster and VV
How do you rename those files en where to do it.(Is it in the extracted folder somewhere?)Is there an instruction of what to do? Which body to which bmw000x? I would like to drive that touringcar Body!

Best regards,
doblocruiser

Info is appreciated!
👍

doblocruiser
@Dragonmaster and VV
How do you rename those files en where to do it.(Is it in the extracted folder somewhere?)Is there an instruction of what to do? Which body to which bmw000x? I would like to drive that touringcar Body!

Best regards,
doblocruiser

Info is appreciated!
👍

inside extracted/cars
there are 2 folders (lod and menu I think) and do the same renaming inside both folders
bmw_0001 = 120d
bmw_0002 = 120i
bmw_0005 = M3-GTR Touring
bmw_0006 = M5 concept

then run reconstruction ... then you know the rest

I need help with the file that i just downloaded (took me 2 days) the folder is called BMW_ONE_VIRTUAL_DRIVE_DVDRip_NO_TIME_LIMIT_(GEC).rar and it has only 2 folder which is gt4rip(gec).mdf, and gt4rip(gec).mds the next thing that i want to know is what kind of folder gt4rip(gec).mdf, and gt4rip(gec) is????

I've got all worked out but i'm missing one file it's the system.CNF can someone send it to me?

is it really important to have that? because mine is just called SYSTEM and it's a shortcut can someone please help mo out here?//

extreme car
I need help with the file that i just downloaded (took me 2 days) the folder is called BMW_ONE_VIRTUAL_DRIVE_DVDRip_NO_TIME_LIMIT_(GEC).rar and it has only 2 folder which is gt4rip(gec).mdf, and gt4rip(gec).mds the next thing that i want to know is what kind of folder gt4rip(gec).mdf, and gt4rip(gec) is????

That are no folders its an image file which you can burn with Alcohol 120%.!

zonekill
That are no folders its an image file which you can burn with Alcohol 120%.!

well it's not just an image file it has GT4 virtual BMW demo on it? bu there is something wrong when i extracted the SYSTEM.CNF
the system.cnf become a shortcut and only called as SYSTEM so can anyone send the file to me please???

can anyone help me with the burning settings? i have the right files and i burned as mode2/x4 and it just doesnt work! btw, i use swapmagic version 3.0 so if anyone who used swapmagic and got it to work, plz write me a reply or pm me or IM me at ewitspaul
thanks for the help!

extreme car
Yay!!!!!!! I've Got It Working!!!!!! It's So Coool I Like This Game Muahahahaha. :)

I've lost 1 disc though

Can I get in on this 'ring attack? I'm clueless as to how you guys are getting this.

I tried the patch without ripping any movies and burn on dvd
it freezed after playstation2 logo
then I tried follow everything and burn on cd, same result
Original time limit works fine ... I don't know the procedure was wrong or something wrong with the patch ... anyway
Then I ended up dl the no time limit version
it works like a charm
but I can say the only difference is no intro movie, others are exactly the same
except if your ps2 doesn't like CDR

Hi Guys,
I really would appreciate it if someone could PM me a link or the page where i
can download the BMW Demo without time limit.

Thanx

Back