BMW M3 (E30) 1985Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 270 comments
Well I just couldn´t like the thread without posting a pic of my M3, so here it is! :D Gifted by my dad after I turned 18 who bought it from a friend of his who was actually gonna sell it. Here it is now, I know it´s yellow but it looks great IMO, I like yellow.

20130507130043_1.jpg

I bet when this car comes to GT6, you can squeeze a lot of HP to it! Much like you can build this car to a maximum of 1457HP in Shift 2: Unleashed.

poster28.jpg

BMW M3 (E30) - Wiki article

Production Years: 1985-1988
Original Spec: 197hp, 1200kg
Noteworthy Related Models: Evo 2 (1989-1992, 217hp), Sport Evolution (1992, 235hp)

A car that was infamously the most-requested automobile on the old Feedback portion of the site, I figured it should be put up ASAP, and get the whole show out of the way now ;).

If I had to choose, I'd say give us the original (de-catted for the full 197hp), but the other models listed above wouldn't require much extra work at all, honest. Now, about those DTM cars... :D
Yes Yes Yes! :)

I can see why people want this car, since its a first and all. Heck, it's the only M3 I'd actually want to drive. I guess I just don't get German cars. I'd be much happier with stuff like the older Toyota Starlets and some interesting stuff like the AE92 Corolla. Or an AE86 coupe lol.

I don't mean to bash, the E30 is seriously the only BMW I like lol.

Sorry swynder but unfortunately, there is an thread for this car :(

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/bmw-m3-e30-1985.297742/

Why did you sell this car?

PS: You don't need to delete. If you don't want the thread being locked, then change the images and the title to a car which has not been suggested yet. Hope that it helps! :)
Ermmm, Harsk100... It´s the same thread :lol: It´s not my suggestion, i was just showing mine :P I sold it because where I live, having 2 rare cars is way to much... If I have the Viper I just can´t have the BMW, not unless if I want some bob to steal it and do God knows what with it... Also, I didn´t even drive it much. I mostly use my RCZ, my 106 or sometimes my Viper... I have a few cars that don´t have much use or barelly none, so I found it was better to sell it. Well at least it was better than keeping it and someday wake up and finding it beeing stolen and crashed against some tree or whatever...

Ermmm, Harsk100... It´s the same thread :lol: It´s not my suggestion, i was just showing mine :P I sold it because where I live, having 2 rare cars is way to much... If I have the Viper I just can´t have the BMW, not unless if I want some bob to steal it and do God knows what with it... Also, I didn´t even drive it much. I mostly use my RCZ, my 106 or sometimes my Viper... I have a few cars that don´t have much use or barelly none, so I found it was better to sell it. Well at least it was better than keeping it and someday wake up and finding it beeing stolen and crashed against some tree or whatever...
But if an thief would steal your Viper, it would be worse.

Yeah, that´s why I keep it in my main house, where I normally am. The other one is in a less safe place, wich also is my 206. In my house where I keep the Viper I normally have the Viper, the 205 Turbo, the 106 and my RCZ. (A viper among 3 Peugeots :lol:)

Yeah, that´s why I keep it in my main house, where I normally am. The other one is in a less safe place, wich also is my 206. In my house where I keep the Viper I normally have the Viper, the 205 Turbo, the 106 and my RCZ. (A viper among 3 Peugeots :lol:)
You really love Peugeot, right?

Back