BMW M4 Released

Disappointed at the lack of a cockpit view. But hey, at least its free, but we did get free cars in GT5 with cockpit views too. Maybe PD will eventually patch interior views in?

Very good car IMO, just a little bit understeery at closed corners.
Shame on PD with that ******** Skid Recovery Force activated for Time trials.

Thanks.

I hope it gets added later. They must have modeled the interior as well, surely? Can't be that much different from the stock M4, except for new seats, steering wheel and such.

Stock m4? Assume you mean stock 4 series, which (I haven't checked) isn't even in GT6 yet right?

Is it just me or is the M4 incredibly sensitive when pressing the throttle. I was sliding all across the place and I was barely even 3/4 throttle! :scared:

I think it has like 130 more torques than the E92, that could explain a lot.

With the 3 upgrades you can buy for it and an oil change, you can hit 508 HP. I just took it onto SSRX in that form and hit 220 MPH on the 2nd straight :odd:

So I just took this thing, bone stock, for a few laps around Ascari (ran a 2:17.237) and I just love it! First off, it handles great. It will step out on you if you are not careful, but I could just toss the thing around and it took every bit of it. Second, I honestly don't think anyone has anything to complain about with the sounds on this car. It has that inline-6 tone to it, with a bit of added "whoosh" for being a factory turbo car. Sounds pretty legit to me and I kind of like how it sounds.

The Beamer event was cool, took me 4 laps to get a good feel for it and post a gold time. 100k and a free car :)

Very good car IMO, just a little bit understeery at closed corners.
Shame on PD with that ******** Skid Recovery Force activated for Time trials.
wait...
are you saying I still couldn't control that (with a ds3) unknowingly using SRF!?

I think I may have just found my new drift car

Got the New M4 :-) It was hard for me to get gold, but I got it eventually. M4 is too powerful for SH tires I guess.

I was hoping for some customization (aero kits), but I guess they don't want you messing with the looks of the brand new car just yet. I know I will have so much fun with it regardless

Disappointed at the lack of a cockpit view. But hey, at least its free, but we did get free cars in GT5 with cockpit views too. Maybe PD will eventually patch interior views in?

Definitely upset about that, especially since interior view is the only view I use.

I'm fairly positive it doesn't have one yet because it was being developed during the time the actual car was being developed. Interior probably wasn't production ready.

jGJ2GOurTvDKA.jpg

Last edited:
Back