BMW Vision GT VLN 2hr Endurance - Rematch Sunday, Mar 8 @ 17:00 GMTFinished 

• Thread starter kelrick85
  • 187 comments

What day of the week should the race take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This sounds like fun, I'd like to enter with a white car please.

PSN: Otune13
GTP: Otune

Added to the list đź‘Ť 3 spots available now.

I propose to have the test session Friday at noon (5PM GMT). It will be some practice time and a 3-lap test race. Hopefully most of you can make it. Let me know if this is going to be a problem...

I propose to have the test session Friday at noon (5PM GMT). It will be some practice time and a 3-lap test race. Hopefully most of you can make it. Let me know if this is going to be a problem...
I won't be able to make it until an hour or more later I'm afraid

I'll race with you guys, it sounds very interesting!

PSN: infodevil
GTP: Leoni Dias
Car: BMW Vision GT WHITE

Added to the list đź‘Ť

Now the white team is full. Anyone else wishing to be on the white team will be on reserve (or buy a black VGT and join the black team :))

Rule change:

Fuel/tire wear set from fast to normal
Reason: with fast one need to pit in every other lap or three. It doesn't make sense for a long track like NĂĽrburgring.

OP updated.

Practice room open in the club. Kelrick I didnt mean to leave you you hanging in there alone earlier. I had to get some food in me. Anyway, Ill be there for 45 minutes or so.

@Glenalz81 @rclark83 @rono_thomas @ProSonic83 @w-g-e @FutureF1 @SmileyWRX @Mike458 @TGR_Kefran @EWeinbauer @RS__96__oO @Otune @Leoni Dias

One week away until the race!

Please make sure to join the BMW Vision GT Club (ID 1024237). The race room will be club members only to avoid random people from joining in the race.

I will have practice rooms up this week leading up to the race in the club lounge, so if you see one open just come join. You are free to make a practice room in the club lounge as well.

There are still two spots open if anyone is interested. See the OP for details

@Glenalz81 @rclark83 @rono_thomas @ProSonic83 @w-g-e @FutureF1 @SmileyWRX @Mike458 @TGR_Kefran @EWeinbauer @RS__96__oO @Otune @Leoni Dias

One week away until the race!

Please make sure to join the BMW Vision GT Club (ID 1024237). The race room will be club members only to avoid random people from joining in the race.

I will have practice rooms up this week leading up to the race in the club lounge, so if you see one open just come join. You are free to make a practice room in the club lounge as well.

There are still two spots open if anyone is interested. See the OP for details
I should already be club member, could you check that? :)
Btw, anyone got new practice lap times?

Looks like it could be a good event. Unfortunately I can't attend or sign up as I'll be out of town that day.

Will anybody be recording the race and putting it up on YouTube? I'd be interested in watching it to see how everybody got on.

Can we have a team balance; have one person from the white team join the black team just to make things fair?

Anyone from the white team willing to make the switch?

I should already be club member, could you check that? :)
Btw, anyone got new practice lap times?

Yes, you are good to go đź‘Ť I have not improved my time since the last time. Of course my lap times are not very comparable to you Div1 masters :bowdown:

Looks like it could be a good event. Unfortunately I can't attend or sign up as I'll be out of town that day.

Will anybody be recording the race and putting it up on YouTube? I'd be interested in watching it to see how everybody got on.

I don't have the equipment to record the sessions and to put onto YTube. Maybe someone can volunteer if he/she has experience with this sort of thing?

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I think that balances the teams though so that's good. Sorry but I'm pretty busy. Thanks!

Practice room closed
Room ID: CLOSED

Will be open for about an hour. Open to public so free to join if interested

Last edited:
If time of race is fixed to 17:00 GMT then i'm in if there is still 2 spots free. Hope there wont be anything which will cause my inability to attend, as 20:00 GMT i am heading to the work. Wanting to get into the online racing and this event sounds like a good start. Hmm, black one os free there?

PS: probably i will open room for some "getting used to car/track" practice tonight after 22:00. So anyone will be invited for the run.

Edit: oh almost forgot, my PSN ID is iMires

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be able to make it. I think that balances the teams though so that's good. Sorry but I'm pretty busy. Thanks!
Sorry to hear this. I moved you to reserve list, in case you can make it last minute and there is still room on the grid.

If time of race is fixed to 17:00 GMT then i'm in if there is still 2 spots free. Hope there wont be anything which will cause my inability to attend, as 20:00 GMT i am heading to the work. Wanting to get into the online racing and this event sounds like a good start. Hmm, black one os free there?

PS: probably i will open room for some "getting used to car/track" practice tonight after 22:00. So anyone will be invited for the run.

Edit: oh almost forgot, my PSN ID is iMires
Added you to the list. Now the teams are balanced in terms of number of drivers.

Sounds good about the practice room. I will try to join if possible.

Thanks w-g-e for visiting the room.

:scared: After 3 and half hours 8:20 first lap, 8:09.5 best lap, but there weren't many laps I managed to drive through. Uff, I need some much more consistency and really hope I wont harm anyone on Saturday. :embarrassed:

Thanks w-g-e for visiting the room.

:scared: After 3 and half hours 8:20 first lap, 8:09.5 best lap, but there weren't many laps I managed to drive through. Uff, I need some much more consistency and really hope I wont harm anyone on Saturday. :embarrassed:

I'm in the same boat as you. I will be happy if I could survive the 2 hours without a major incident. The track is hard enough, plus 2hours of driving and heavy damage, I expect many interesting to happen during the race. My personal strategy is slow and steady as much as possible.

I'm a "straight in the action - head always first" type of guy :D But that doesn't mean I'm some kind of Kamikaze. Will be tough 2 hours of our lives, but I'm sure we will come out of this race with honor, with more experience and with a lots of fun to remember. :)

Bad news, I cannot make it into the race; I have something to do at this time. Hopefully next time I can do it...

Bad news, I cannot make it into the race; I have something to do at this time. Hopefully next time I can do it...

Sorry to hear that. I moved you to the reserve list, just in case you can make it last minute.

Otherwise, we have 3 spots left, and ONE DAY left until the race. Sign up is still open to please sign up if you're interested!

Edit: there's only one day left!

Last edited:
Back