Bowtie's Speed Shop : Ultimate Corvette Collection!

14446891464_0c6572b1b7_c.jpg

Corvette Grand Sport '96

PP: 525 / HP: 454
WEIGHT: 1300 / WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 53:47
TIRE(S): Sports Hard-Sport Soft
OIL CHANGE - Yes

SUSPENSION: Full Custom / BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 120
SPRINGS - 11.00 / 8.80
COMP - 5 / 7
EXT - 7 / 6
ARB - 3 / 5
CAMBER - 1.2 / 0.6
TOE - -0.14 / 0.08
BRAKES - 7 / 6

TRANS: Full Custom
FINAL TO - 5.000 / TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 2.635
2ND - 1.865
3RD - 1.440
4TH - 1.180
5TH - 0.995
6TH - 0.870
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.500

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 8

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Yes

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - no
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - Sports
MANIFOLD - no
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Yes
INTAKE TUNING - no
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Supercharger
POWER LIMITER - 98.9%

WEIGHT REDUCTION: Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - No
WINDOW WEIGHT - Yes

BALLAST - 69kg @ +25

NOTE: Sports Hard tires will do Fighting Muscle, slap on Sport Soft and will do Tour of America and Supercar Festival at Silverstone!

You wrote that you tuned this car @ Silverstone, that inspired me to take all of my 110 Chevy tunes to Silverstone and record my lap-times, and even open a Silverstone room sometimes for that.

I started with the lowest pp and after a while this car came up. It did not look spectacular and was just one of the many, and i started with your (not published anymore) 500pp sh tune and it felt good. I used the 500pp with ss and it was almost too easy , so very joyful and fast. After that the 525 pp version, both sh and ss. The 525pp sh version was a little handful but i never had the feeling that it would stab me in the back as soon as i did not pay attention, you know what i mean.

This car is a hidden gem!

Yesterday my 2 brothers in law came for bbq (sathe of corse, my wife is Indonesian, her parents where from the Moluccas), both gt6'rs. One of them is good (really good!) with the ds3, the other is ok... on the wheel, so i put my g25 (mounted on a fanatec wheelstand) in front of him. We went to Siverstone and started recording (harvesting) lap-times and chasing ghost's.

The best part is, my ds3 broinlaw and me took the 500 sh version and my g25 broinlaw took the 500 ss version on the wheel and we all 3 where competitive. We raced for 3,5 hours, only this car on Silverstone, and put a couple of hundred miles (km's in our case) on it.

Needles to say, we had a great night, with a lot of weak coffee and water.

Thank you so much for this tune (and all the other's) and the great time it provided for us.

Gt6 is very alive for me, and will be until gt7 comes out, whenever this will be. It is still the only game i play, and i do it a lot. So much to discover, so much to learn, so much fun and satisfaction...

grts Steef

You wrote that you tuned this car @ Silverstone, that inspired me to take all of my 110 Chevy tunes to Silverstone and record my lap-times, and even open a Silverstone room sometimes for that.

I started with the lowest pp and after a while this car came up. It did not look spectacular and was just one of the many, and i started with your (not published anymore) 500pp sh tune and it felt good. I used the 500pp with ss and it was almost too easy , so very joyful and fast. After that the 525 pp version, both sh and ss. The 525pp sh version was a little handful but i never had the feeling that it would stab me in the back as soon as i did not pay attention, you know what i mean.

This car is a hidden gem!

Yesterday my 2 brothers in law came for bbq, both gt6'rs. One of them is good (really good!) with the ds3, the other is ok... on the wheel, so i put my g25 (mounted on a fanatec wheelstand) in front of him. We went to Siverstone and started recording (harvesting) lap-times and chasing ghost's.

The best part is, my ds3 broinlaw and me took the 500 sh version and my g25 broinlaw took the 500 ss version on the wheel and we all 3 where competitive. We raced for 3,5 hours, only this car on Silverstone, and put a couple of hundred miles (km's in our case) on it.

Needles to say, we had a great night, with a lot of weak coffee and water.

Thank you so much for this tune (and all the other's) and the great time it provided for us.

Gt6 is very alive for me, and will be until gt7 comes out, whenever this will be. It is still the only game i play, and i do it a lot. So much to discover, so much to learn, so much fun and satisfaction...

grts Steef
Thank you, for all you do for me and for this wonderful feedback. So glad you got to enjoy it and totally forgot that I upgraded it. 500pp? Wonder if I still have the notes. If not, would you mind publishing for me?

Some of my tunes are harder for others to enjoy, some are just hidden gems looking for the correct person to enjoy them! You have made my day.

18535828226_31a81e8dea_z.jpg

Bora V6 4MOTION '01

Paint: Cherry Black Pearl Effect (Audi TT)
Rims: KMC KM681 +2 inch

PP: 450
HP: 288
WEIGHT: 1232kg
WEIGHT DIST: 58:42
TIRE(S): Sports Hard

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Rigidity Improvement - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // Brakes: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 95 / 95
SPRINGS - 7.50 / 5.50
COMP - 4 / 6
EXT - 7 / 7
ARB - 4 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.04 / -0.15
BRAKES - 4 / 7

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.100
2ND - 2.150
3RD - 1.640
4TH - 1.320
5TH - 1.110
6TH - 0.960
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.500
(^^^Adjust for top speed here)

INITIAL - 10 / 9
ACCEL - 20 / 20
DECEL - 7 / 10

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Installed
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Installed @ 40;60

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 3
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - n/a
POWER LIMITER - 96.9%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Body Color
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE: Apricot Hill Intermediate 500pp winner, even at only 450pp. Careful with late braking, it may not like it too much.

Last edited:
Thank you, for all you do for me and for this wonderful feedback. So glad you got to enjoy it and totally forgot that I upgraded it. 500pp? Wonder if I still have the notes. If not, would you mind publishing for me?

Some of my tunes are harder for others to enjoy, some are just hidden gems looking for the correct person to enjoy them! You have made my day.

Before writing this i was thinking about this post during the day, and one of the things i wanted to write is that you made our day, but i forgot to write it... lol...

thank you for the kind words!

i will republish the tune for you or i can send it via pm and you can publish it again, if you want also the others. As i wrote before the original 500pp tunes stand strong by themselves! Easy on the ds3, for sure not so fast as the 525's but you can push them hard... and nearly never let go on the pressure if you know what i mean...

Last edited:
Before writing this i was thinking about this post during the day, and one of the tings i wanted to write is that you made our day, but i forgot to write it... lol...

thank you for the kind words!

i will republish the tune for you or i can send it via pm and you can publish it again, if you want also the others. As i wrote before the original 500pp tunes stand strong by themselves! Easy on the ds3, for sure not so fast as the 525's but you can push them hard... and nearly never let go on the pressure if you know what i mean...
Either way, if you PM me, I will republish or you can do it for me if you wish. Whichever is easier.:)

18630703526_6a0d7708a1_z.jpg

Corvette Grand Sport '96

PP: 500 / HP: 379
WEIGHT: 1300 / WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 53:47
TIRE(S): Sports Hard-Sport Soft
OIL CHANGE - Yes
[Try lowering weight to full, remove cat and adjust power limiter to 87.1%]

SUSPENSION: Full Custom / BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 120
SPRINGS - 11.00 / 8.80
COMP - 5 / 7
EXT - 7 / 6
ARB - 3 / 5
CAMBER - 1.2 / 0.6
TOE - -0.14 / 0.08
BRAKES - 7 / 6

TRANS: Full Custom
FINAL TO - 5.000 / TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 2.635
2ND - 1.865
3RD - 1.440
4TH - 1.180
5TH - 0.995
6TH - 0.870
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.500

INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 8

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple Plate

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - no
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - Sports
MANIFOLD - no
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Yes
INTAKE TUNING - no
POWER LIMITER - 86.2%

WEIGHT REDUCTION: Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - No
WINDOW WEIGHT - Yes

BALLAST - 69kg @ +25

Note: @steefpeef reminded me that I had this tune awhile back by I upgraded it to 525pp and overwrote my notes. Luckily, he still had it so I am reposting. Will try and get a photo soon.
Hope you enjoy!

19120459548_4a611b304e_z.jpg[

Alternate paint, Charcoal Metallic with ENKEI inch +1 rims.;)

Last edited:
Today marks the 1 year Anniversary of opening this garage. I was unsure how it would do or how long it would last. Around 200 tunes and almost 800 posts later, I'd say it has turned out better than hoped.

So thank you to anyone and everyone who has posted, tried a tune and given feedback, or just gave a like. :D
:gtpflag:

Today marks the 1 year Anniversary of opening this garage. I was unsure how it would do or how long it would last. Around 200 tunes and almost 800 posts later, I'd say it has turned out better than hoped.

So thank you to anyone and everyone who has posted, tried a tune and given feedback, or just gave a like. :D
Your obviously doing something right. Well done indeed. Long may it continue.

And thank you for being you, making me laugh, making me surpass myself tuning, leading the great COTM, helping others, the great interviews (;)) , and of course for some truly great tunes.

Time sure flies by when you're having fun, seems like only yesterday we were both trying out our hand at the DCOTM.

It's been a pleasure and an honor to be part of all this with you, but there's still so much to do and I think there should still be a few laughs to get out of all of this. See you tomorrow, and enjoy the moment, it goes by like

"ya know, Fasterest Fast"​

For all you who are friends and loyal followers of our dear friend @Bowtie-muscle, I've found a copy of an interview he gave a while back, it shows the dedication this man puts in his work :bowdown:.

Bowtie interview2.png

:cheers:, I was really going to make a nice serious post for once, everything was going well, then ....;)

And thank you for being you, making me laugh, making me surpass myself tuning, leading the great COTM, helping others, the great interviews (;)) , and of course for some truly great tunes.

Time sure flies by when you're having fun, seems like only yesterday we were both trying out our hand at the DCOTM.

It's been a pleasure and an honor to be part of all this with you, but there's still so much to do and I think there should still be a few laughs to get out of all of this. See you tomorrow, and enjoy the moment, it goes by like

"ya know, Fasterest Fast"​

For all you who are friends and loyal followers of our dear friend @Bowtie-muscle, I've found a copy of an interview he gave a while back, it shows the dedication this man puts in his work :bowdown:.

View attachment 387944
:cheers:, I was really going to make a nice serious post for once, everything was going well, then ....;)
Thank you..........but if you were to do a serious post, it wouldn't be you.;)

16419348691_c3c681eaa2_z.jpg

458 Italia '09

Paint: Rosso Corsa
Rims: Stock

PP: 550
HP: 499
WEIGHT: 1400kg
WEIGHT DIST: 45:55
TIRE(S): Sports Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - Yes
Rigidity Improvement - no
Front Aero - Type A
Wing - generic Wing Type c
Flat Floor - NO
Other - no

SUSPENSION: Full Custom
RIDE HEIGHT - 95 / 100
SPRINGS - 10.00 / 16.00
COMP - 5 / 6
EXT - 7 / 4
ARB - 3 / 3
CAMBER - 0.3 / 0.0
TOE - -0.05 / 0.06
BRAKES: Racing
BRAKES - 6 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 137
1ST - 3.350
2ND - 2.350
3RD - 1.820
4TH - 1.465
5TH - 1.225
6TH - 1.050
7TH - 0.920
FINAL - 4.200

INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 20

TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: n/a

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO -
POWER LIMITER - 84.5%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 1
CARBON HOOD - Body Color

BALLAST - 64kg @ -40
DOWNFORCE - (100) / 210

NOTE:
This tune is awesome! New to manual transmission and took this baby to the 'Ring 24H... Handled pretty well, and was a great way o test my MT awareness on a car that could be problematic otherwise! But got my first proper lap of 9:07 with a few ugly spins/unprepared corners.
I'm pretty happy cos I'm not a really avid player and these tunes really help my get the hang of the cars I've owned for ages and never really gotten to know.
GREAT WORK!!

This tune is awesome! New to manual transmission and took this baby to the 'Ring 24H... Handled pretty well, and was a great way o test my MT awareness on a car that could be problematic otherwise! But got my first proper lap of 9:07 with a few ugly spins/unprepared corners.
I'm pretty happy cos I'm not a really avid player and these tunes really help my get the hang of the cars I've owned for ages and never really gotten to know.
GREAT WORK!!
Thank you for trying and enjoying. Keep at it with the M/T, it can take a bit but once it clicks :). You will also find you can control gear change and your lap times should drop. Best of luck with it :D

Last edited:
Thank you for trying and enjoying. Keep at it with the M/T, it can take a bit but once it clicks :). You will also find you can control gear change and your lap times should drop. Best of luck with it :D
Thanks again.. Have stuck to it and seeing major differences in my drift score now. And beat my Italia 458 time, with a 550pp version of your Skyline Vspec R33 tune (added more power and changed final gear for higher top speed) Loads of fun I'm having:cheers:

Thanks again.. Have stuck to it and seeing major differences in my drift score now. And beat my Italia 458 time, with a 550pp version of your Skyline Vspec R33 tune (added more power and changed final gear for higher top speed) Loads of fun I'm having:cheers:
Glad to hear it 👍

hay Bowtie's you can tuned Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08. I like your muscle cars tunes,you best. THX for your job

Have one for you try, got it finished and just need to post. Hopefully over the weekend.
Let me know what you think after I get it posted. I also have another 5 or 6 to try and get posted, so little time and so much to do lately :(

18180036504_e6dd424d6b_z.jpg

Challenger SRT8 '08

Paint: Hemi Orange
Rims: Ray's Volk TRINITI V (Black Diamond Tricoat)

PP: 550
HP: 542
WEIGHT: 1400kg
WEIGHT DIST: 55:45
TIRE(S): SM/SS

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - Type A
Wing - Standard
Flat Floor - No
Other - NO

RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 110
SPRINGS - 12.25 / 9.50
COMP - 5 / 6
EXT - 7 / 4
ARB - 4 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.04
BRAKES - 6 / 7

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 3.245
2ND - 2.325
3RD - 1.775
4TH - 1.425
5TH - 1.185
6TH - 1.015
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.400

INITIAL - 10
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 7

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 95.3%

CARBON HOOD - Body Color

BALLAST - 7kg @ +50
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE: Heavy, but not bad. Not as fast as the '10 Camaro but will do 1.08.xxx at Silverstone International with traffic ;). Tested at Big Willow, Brands GP, and Nurb GP/d and GP/F.

Last edited:
17460464564_fbd13a3227_z.jpg

8C Competizione '08

Paint: Alfa Red
Rims: OZ Wave

PP: 525
HP: 468
WEIGHT: 1268kg
WEIGHT DIST:
TIRE(S): Sports Medium - Sports Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - Type A
Wing - Standard
Flat Floor - No
Other - Calipers - Alfa Red

RIDE HEIGHT - 90 / 100
SPRINGS - 10.00 / 12.50
COMP - 4 / 6
EXT - 7 / 4
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.08 / 0.06
BRAKES - 6 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 3.500
2ND - 2.335
3RD - 1.750
4TH - 1.400
5TH - 1.165
6TH - 1.000
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.800

INITIAL - 9
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 20

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Sports
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO -
POWER LIMITER - 98.5%

CARBON HOOD - Body Color

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE:

18083161435_7e8940021e_z.jpg

Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

Paint: Black
Rims: ENKEI RP03 Inch +1 (GT Japanese 002-C)

HP: 435
WEIGHT: 1208kg
WEIGHT DIST: 54:46
TIRE(S): Sports Medium-Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - NO
Wing - Standard
Flat Floor - NO
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 105 / 107
SPRINGS - 7.25 / 5.35
COMP - 6 / 4
EXT - 6 / 4
ARB - 4 / 3
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.06
BRAKES - 5 / 4

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.650
2ND - 1.800
3RD - 1.325
4TH - 1.030
5TH - 0.840
6TH - n/a
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.000

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 7

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 3
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - No
POWER LIMITER - 99.1%

CARBON HOOD - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - 0 / 20 (non-adjustable)

NOTE: Likes SS tires more but drivable with some throttle control on SM.
Enjoy :dopey:

17896923619_d07232f527_z.jpg

Last edited:
18084082091_56f7118bfe_z.jpg[

Pozzi Motorsport Camaro RS

Paint: Cyber Gray Metallic
Rims: OZ Racing Superforgiata

HP: 448
WEIGHT: 1283
WEIGHT DIST: 53:47
TIRE(S): SM/SS

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - No
Wing - No
Flat Floor - No
Other - Calipers Monza Red

RIDE HEIGHT - 70 / 70
SPRINGS - 24.40 / 7.50
COMP - 3 / 7
EXT - 7 / 5
ARB - 2 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.06 / 0.06
BRAKES - 6 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 3.000
2ND - 2.025
3RD - 1.525
4TH - 1.215
5TH - 1.005
6TH - 0.860
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.500

INITIAL - 9
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 7

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Semi-Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO -
POWER LIMITER - 93.2%

CARBON HOOD - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE:

17895430970_3b61af7fcf_c.jpg

Firebird Trans Am '78

Paint: GT Metallic 007-W
Rims: Ray's 57 Gainer Inch +2 Black

HP: 425
WEIGHT: 1313kg
WEIGHT DIST: 56:44
TIRE(S): Sports Medium-Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - Standard
Wing - Standard
Flat Floor - no
Other - Part A T-Tops

RIDE HEIGHT - 130 / 130
SPRINGS - 8.50 / 6.00
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 6 / 4
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.10 / 0.06
BRAKES - 5 / 4

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.178
2ND - 2.050
3RD - 1.445
4TH - 1.110
5TH - 0.900
6TH - n/a
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.150

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 14

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 2
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Semi-Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 97.1%

CARBON HOOD - Body Color

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE:

Last edited:
14460866179_b20cc54803_z.jpg

Lancer Evolution IV GSR '95
Crystal White
Aero Type B
Ray's 57 Ultimate inch up 1

PP:500 // HP: 382
WEIGHT: 1150kg // WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 53:47
TIRE(S): SH/SM
OIL CHANGE - No

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 115 / 115
SPRINGS - 6.00 / 7.50
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 6 / 7
ARB - 4 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / -0.10
BRAKES - 6 / 5

FINAL TO
- 6.000 // TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.590
2ND - 1.890
3RD - 1.450
4TH - 1.175
5TH - 0.985
6TH - 0.850
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 4.650

INITIAL - 5 / 5
ACCEL - 18 / 16
DECEL - 5 / 7

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-plate
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Yes @ 40:60

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - no
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - no
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - High RPM Turbo
POWER LIMITER - 98.1%

CARBON HOOD - Yes
WINDOW WEIGHT - Yes

BALLAST - 45kg @ +25
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE:
My version of the game doesn't have a IV GSR '95.
Does yours, or is the " '95" a typo that should have been a " '96"?

Back