BOX ART Version.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEE
  • 548 comments
  • 30,090 views

What do u Think of Cover Version 2?

  • Good Work, Some Nice touches.

    Votes: 109 71.7%
  • Neither Good or Bad, it's OK.

    Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad, Not as good as the First Version.

    Votes: 10 6.6%

  • Total voters
    152
Heres another one from my work,


Could someebody suggest another Car for Photochopping, A car that PD might consider?

Or a Part of A car....
 

Attachments

  • gt4-v.4.jpg
    gt4-v.4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 454
Heres one.
 
Originally posted by ZEE
Heres another one from my work,


Could someebody suggest another Car for Photochopping, A car that PD might consider?

Or a Part of A car....

Hmm although I don't normally like that style of picture that one does actually look quite good, well done 👍

Think I still like Merc one best though :)
 
How about this one, I personally think it looks quite good, resembles GT Concept, dont u think? :D
 

Attachments

  • z-cover-v.5.jpg
    z-cover-v.5.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 442
Thats very good, not sure about showing the Z logo though.
 
now thats your best work ever. oh and how do you use the automotive smilies?
 
Why is everyone coping the backround from GT3 on the "back" of the case? The pictures and words are placed the same. Come up with something new.
 
Nigma, do u want to show us some of your work, then?

Most of the Box art with the back sections are the ones that I have done u know..... :trouble:
 
The back of his cases ar'nt the same as GT3's, they're a lot different.
 
First, I don't do art
Second, I'm not saying his art isn't good, but you can tell that it looks like the back of the gt3 case. Quick exp. "The Drive of Your Life" underneath the pics, and the pics overlap just like GT3.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I love your work, I would just like to see something total new.
 
The GT3 case.
 
Here you go Laser Lens:)
 

Attachments

  • daytona box.jpg
    daytona box.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 399
Originally posted by live4speed
The GT3 case.

I have the red case and the back looks nothing like that.
 
OK, theres a diffrence between the PAL Cover (Live4speed's image) and the NTSC Cover that you have Nigma, the cover you probably have has the look I used for my designs, am I right?
 
Originally posted by live4speed
The GT3 case.

Thats what my PAL one looks like anyway :)

I still like GT1's case best.
 
this is my gt3 cover
 

Attachments

  • japanese box cover.jpg
    japanese box cover.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 378
It seems me and Nigma were both right depending onwhat case you got.
 
I think it looks quit cack....
 
PAL:Boxster headlight, but it was RUF 3400 in the game.
Japanese: GTR Concept, I think.
 
The GT-R concept that was on the cover of GT concept.
 
yeah, I think so, im not sure
 
Fresh Cover off the top of my Head ;)
 

Attachments

  • gt4-case.jpg
    gt4-case.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 418
Hey I really like that one, is that a DB9 on the cover?
 
Yes, It is a DB9...
 
Back