Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

- 04.04.2011 -

Been a while since I've played GT5 but got back into it the last few days. Bought a Lexus LF-A and a Ferrari F40 and was simply astonished by both of these cars. What phenomenal machines! This update is a mix between my typical way of editing, some images that are easier on the levels and a high contrast Z picture just for old time's sake :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

I wanted to save up money for the 908 HDI FAP Peugeot right until I remembered I wanted the McLaren F1 :lol:

It should featured in my next update :)

Fantastic work Bram, absolutely amazing pictures. Looking forward to the F1 set as well!

Fantastic set Bram.

The Diffuse Glow (?) in the background really works with the Black Ferrari, it gives a really nice contrast.
The first three are also preatty good - the first one has Bram angle all over it. :D

Thanks guys!

Yeah I really liked how those F40 shots turned out. Theres no glow though, but it's probably the effect the gaussian blur gave with the blending mode of the layer set to soft light 👍

Love the F40 Shots, just oo bad it's the GTD Edition F40, not the Bram Turismo Edition. My F40 is exactly the same way :lol:

Excellent F40 shots. 👍 I like your unusual framing and use of wide angle focal lengths. :D

Nice job, you brought out the best angles of the LFA.

It's really awesome to see how your distinctive style (both in composition and photoshopping) has remained intact from GT4 from GT5. You definitely have a good eye. ;)

Thanks a bunch fellas, it's fantastic to hear other people are still seeing my GT4 style in these images! :cheers:

Just something small this time. It was supposed to be a part of the F40 update but I forgot to upload it. Really liked the summer mood in this image 👍​

Fantastic Bram, really, really good. It actually fits the holiday theme pretty well.

It does, right? Really makes me want to go and get a miata and cruise around with the top down :D

They all have a great pop to them. All details show through brilliantly. Pleasure looking through your latest shots.

22.05.2011​

Back with an update. Wanted to have a Viper on earlier in my gallery, it's such an aggressive and pure car breed. Even in the game it is. Driving time trials on my own and flooring it with these kind of cars really make me appreciate the game. Went forward to shooting this car without any kind of cleaning or special touches. I shot it exactly the way the car itself is: Aggressive, and pure.​

:drool: Viper update :drool: .Wow Bram some fantastic shots loving the angles you shot with really different and You really capture what this thing is all about.

I rarely say this in photo galleries, but I think the black and white shots in this set are the best 👍 The second landscape is also great. 👍

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback guys 👍

Yet another update. Over the last few days I've started to focus more on my tones and levels, which is something I've been struggling with since the GT4 days. I aim to have enough impact without blowing out the details. So far I haven't succeeded, although I really liked how the Viper shot turned out. As last words I'd like to encourage to buy a ZR1 Corvette, leave it completely stock, turn off traction control and go have some fun burning some rubber!

Back