Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

^ Au contraire...

Love that little set as a whole. In fact, I could see myself taking all those shots.

Well done. 👍

I thought I had commented here yesterday. Strange. Like all the sets so far. Did you add some "aftermarket" blur to some of the BMW shots? All in all they all look great! Wow, that was a lot of alls.

The grass one looks awesome, and so is the chase cam one next next to it.

And the presentation is excellent, admiration coming your way.

Nice shots Bram, very clean and tidy. The presentation is fantastic.

How did that set go 3 days with no comment! My lord.
The presentation is immaculate as always, and you have made me want to purchase that car... I had no interest in it before. I am finding the BMW's quite boring so far. I also want a premium M3 GTR for cryin out loud. lol. Anyways, This was quite a strong set Bram 👍

R33 update is verry nice, as is the godzilla post. i also like the green grass 135i pic and last the black and white one.
pleas visit if you have the time.

Nice work Bram! Really digging the presentation and the shots themselves too. Wish I had the patience to do this kind of thing on GT5. As I must admit, I've already kind of thrown in the towel concerning GT5's photomode, I don't enjoy it as much as I did GT4's for some weird reason. I guess real photography has taken over now.

Anyway, I'll keep coming back to the section to check out a few of my favourite galleries, and yours will be one of them. 👍

Thanks a lot for the visit Speedy and thanks everyone for the comments 👍

I know what you mean, though. GT5's photomode is nowhere near GT4's in terms of simplicity and "Point and shoot".

I will try and get an update up tonight or tomorrow before I'm off home for the weekend 👍

Remember to click the images for the larger sized ones!

A smaller set this time. This car is an absolute animal! Edging 900 HP and weighing not even 1100 kg this thing goes like stink! The wing and black wheels combo also seem to have worked very nicely. It looks as if it will eat anything for breakfast on a track!

Why does the wing look good on that? :odd:
It looks great actually. :D That first shot is just stellar. It looks so mean and...hungry.

Nice update Bram! The Enzo is a great car, I received one today and it's a blast to drive... Your photos show off the dramatic shape of that car. My favourite is the third I think, great angle!

The passion for speed volumes are amazing.

Over all the R33 would have to grab my attention the most, I just love the colours you are using with it. 👍

Great shots, Bram, but I feel the second one is a bit off, considering this as a set. It would be cooler if the mood was maintained throughout all the images to give a better impact. The picture itself is splendid, but as it stands - as a set, it looks like the ugly duck to me. The other two are magnificent.

Haven't played GT5 in a good while now, had these just laying around. Felt like going some old-school style Bram Turismo on the second shot :D

Nice wheels! I really like both of them but the 2nd is definitely my favourite, it feels really old school and certainly puts me in mind of your old updates! 👍

Back