Brand/Logo/Automaker color Thread for color Picker

• Thread starter Cole Brown
  • 109 comments
Hey guys, looking for help matching the Lucky Strike logo - that brownish/greenish color is a b****. Anyone have the codes? Thanks!

Made the HSV codes for the Overwatch League teams.

Uprising_HSV.png fuel_hsv.png mayhem_hsv.png outlaws_hsv.png gladiators_hsv.png valiant_hsv.png
spitfire_hsv.png excelsior_hsv.png fusion.png dynasty_hsv.png dragons_hsv.png shock_hsv.png

For anyone interested, I've created a Google Sheets spreadsheet for all these. Should make searching/finding easier than going through pages of a thread. :) OP feel free to link it in post 1 if you like...maybe we can get a sticky as well?

Anyone should be able to add to it. If you have any issues or if I haven't included something in the dropdowns let me know and I will poke it with a sharp stick. I don't know if the alternate columns will be useful but they are there. If we need to add features and such let me know. Note, I've messed around with being able to filter the data as on a normal spreadsheet but because it changes the view for everyone there's no good way to do it yet. I'll keep exploring a method to do this without affecting everyone using the doc.
For any brand, or just automotive-related brands? I'd be happy to insert the HSV values of the Overwatch League teams into the spreadsheet if it's allowed. :D

Gonna give it a try here. Hopefully this is the one you're looking for: H - 62 , S - 95 , V - 93

That’s more Bleu de France. It's very similar. Maybe with a few tweaks it'll be spot on! Thanks so much for helping me!

Bleu Alpine: H-56 S-86 V-94 Looks exactly like the real color when using the metallic finish.

4F10C66E-2BD4-4496-A5C8-ED843A703D30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
For any brand, or just automotive-related brands? I'd be happy to insert the HSV values of the Overwatch League teams into the spreadsheet if it's allowed. :D
Just saw this. Go ahead! As long as it's described clearly enough we can add any color to help people match decals or replicate liveries.

I've made a lot of martini stripes and after reading this log I thought I best find the Official Williams Martini Racing Brand Guideline....
Sadly I noticed my decals are not perfect... pissa! Here are the actual press released colours.

Dark Blue
: Pantone: 295C/295U Print: C100 M70 Y8 K54, RGB: R0 G47 B95
Light Blue: Pantone: 297C/297U Print: C52 M0 Y1 K0, RGB: R113 G197 B231
Red: Pantone: 185C/185U Print: C0 M100 Y81 K0, RGB: R237 G27 B44

I'm in search of the Williams Honda colours. Specifically Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell from the 80's trying to do a tribute car to Nelson. Thanks

I'm in search of the Williams Honda colours. Specifically Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell from the 80's trying to do a tribute car to Nelson. Thanks

Sorry I do not, but I use this website, trying out a couple of pictures, and at various points in the 'same' colour.

Any one have breakdowns for the yellow accent color on the Mercedes-AMG GT GT3 ‘16?

I tried to figure it out myself and the closest that I’ve come is 18, 73, 88, but it’s a bit off for my liking.

Any one have breakdowns for the yellow accent color on the Mercedes-AMG GT GT3 ‘16?

I tried to figure it out myself and the closest that I’ve come is 18, 73, 88, but it’s a bit off for my liking.

Hey I gave it a shot but i did find two different colours

This yellow is H:18 S: 79 V: 98
mercedes-amg-gt3-wallpaper-hd-42309.jpg

Or this darker one
H: 14 S: 95 V: 96
46e06127cb40d047d28099f8ef905517.jpg

I was looking through old topics trying to find the Logitech blue but haven't come up with anything. Has anyone does this already or have an idea what's close?

After much tweaking I think I got it, but I'm color blind so there's that. 54-100-90. Give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Porsche OEM color Chiffon White, or Chiffonweiss. According to http://www.elferclassic.de/technik/farben/plack-weiss.php, this was an OEM color 1981-1984, but in the mid-1990s I had a 1980 911SC in this color; maybe it wasn't available in 1980 in Germany, but was in the US.

weiss_chiffonweiss_182.jpg

Per GIMP, the HSV values are 49°, 11.4%, and 92.5%. Converting 49° to Gran Turismo hue value, 49÷360×100 =13.6. However, that looks too green to me, and I backed off a bit; I used 12, 11, 92, and that seems better.

Back