Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

well, i only want ot be up if it is the best adn not if it is jsut a high speed cause other wise lap times are more deserving because they require much more skill adn not jsut a tumb

Ah yes...the elusive Absolute Maximum Speed in GT3. Glad someone finally posted it.

Oh, and for those who care, that's 31.180679812645856203812107538717% of the speed of light.

(Yes, I have too much time on my hands... ):cool:

and yes, once again the age old question, do i arive 31 seconds before i left or does noone notice till 31 secs. after i have came back, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:( :odd:

Escudo.jpg

Hmmmm. How bout that?

.... :confused:

I think if you are on one side of the river, and u go to the other at speed of light and it takes u 31 seconds....then the guy will see you on the other side 31 seconds after you are already there.....:confused:

:thats****INGodd:

:odd:

That flying trick thing is weird, but kind of cool. I hit 1271.??? in the Toyota GT-One Race Car. Is anyone close to that? Is anyone else in this 1200 mph club?

I hit 1151.5 like almost a month ago :(

I could probably get in the Billions but I haven't tried braking through wall barriers yet :(

Yes, people have reached speeds in excess of 2 billion MPH, and have screen shots to prove it :D

Originally posted by AcuraRacer
2 billion??? Holy Smokes!

Where can you glitch through a wall? ( or however you do it ):confused:

I'll post a link in a few minutes. It'll have videos of people doing it(breaking through the wall ;) )...

Hey everybody!!
I got 2.7 billion km/h on the Seattle 2 track with the wheelie setting. I went through the wall and my accelerator went crazy.
Then the game froze and I could see that it had stopped at 214 million km/h!!! Darn, I'd like to watch that reply, but the PS2 froze like I said
See if someone can break this!

Actually, it won't freeze unless/until you try to stop. What I did was leave town, travel for a ways, turn around, aim back towards the track, and let 'er rip.

Yeah, popping onto the track and hitting a wall at that speed is harsh, but it's about the only way it'll save a full-lap replay.

i hope you guys dont save your game when yall do this. if you do your stat. screen will have hella miles on it.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by RaeFon
Hey everybody!!
I got 214 Million km/h on the Seattle 2 track with the wheelie setting. I went through the wall and my accelerator went crazy.
Then the game froze and I could see that it had stopped at 214 million km/h!!! Darn, I'd like to watch that reply, but the PS2 froze like I said

How about over 2.5 Billion mph. I didn't do the conversion to Kmh. I'll let you do it. :D

Since I had my little converter here I decided to convert the 214 million km/h to mph

214 million km/h=132,973,435.1mph.
217million km/h=134,837,548.7mph

and Pako's 2.5billion equals 40,023,360,000 kmh

thats 40billion 23million 360 thousand

Originally posted by Pako

How about over 2.5 Billion mph. I didn't do the conversion to Kmh. I'll let you do it. :D
more like 2.1 I have a pic but its too big too fit in the post but dayboy2k1's website has a couple and they include mine.

Hey everybody!!
I got 2.7 billion km/h on the Seattle 2 track with the wheelie setting. I went through the wall and my accelerator went crazy.

Originally posted by RaeFon
Hey everybody!!

No one can beat the max speed, but rather match it. When the vehicle reaches critical mass and the universe implodes, all exsistance stops in a suspended stasis, which you translated as your PS2 locking up. :)

U dont really control it, it hits the wall at the end of the straight and it hugs it, i've gotten my GT1, over 235 on the corners so i have lots of speed going into the straights.

I am a member of the 1200mph club now, 1215.2mph.

2.5+ Billion MPH here!

The open road is such a beutiful thing. :)

Latest Posts

Back