Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
This is without the glith there Pako.

Glitch? The whole damn thing is a glitch. :D

There's no way any of these cars can get up to or even close to 1200 MPH without the glitch. :lol:

Pake said: "No one can beat the max speed, but rather match it. When the vehicle reaches critical mass and the universe implodes, all exsistance stops in a suspended stasis, which you translated as your PS2 locking up. "

Nothing so funky im affraid. The maximum value for an integer is something like 2.X billion (or is it million, I can't remember of the top of my head).

The developers probably didn't figure any one would get this kinda speed as you need to exploit a couple of loopholes in the game.

1) frig the settings of the Escudo
2) Bust outside the track at Seattle.

There for they didnt force acceleration to stop at 2.Xm MPH the game tries to put too high a value into an integer, the software fatal errors, and the PS2 crashes...

God im so boring :D

Originally posted by KAB
1413.3 MPH with the GT-ONE on the Test Track.

DANG!!!! Thats all i can say, how fast were u going outta the turns? i could only manage 220 outta the turns and i got just over 1200mph 1215.2

About 217 but then it pulls the wheelie right way. I also try to steer it alittle right so near the end of the straight I'm on the inside of the turn & have alittle more time before I hit the railing.
I just raised it to 1416.4 MPH.
I can't get out of the tracks like other people can so I guess I have to stay on the Test Track for now.

First of all, you can quote him you don't have to type in what he said. Second, pako was right because did you wait for the escudo to accelerate up to 2 bill or did it suddenly hit something and go from what you were at to 2 bill in less than a second. The escudo has very good acceleration as we all know but how long do you think it would take to get to 2 bill. The actual speed is 2147483647mph and accelerating at 20 miles per second it would take 107374182.35 seconds to to get 2147483647mph. Third, why does everyone say it freezes? Sure you cant brake, slow down, and obviously you can't turn since you're on your back wheels but you can easily quit out of the race and continue playing. The longer you let the escudo go the more milage you have and it's hilarious to check out your total milage in the game status screen.

2.4 billion mph? no i dont think so! i thought this game was supposed to be a simulator. i think GT3 is to smart to allow cars to go 2.4 billion. and if you went that fast, you would smash into a wall or something. plus..........if 2.4 billion mph = 333,333,000 miles per second then that dont make sense cause no track on gt3 even 333,333,000 miles long!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the GT3 universe extends until the system crashes. You can hit the wall in seattle just right and go through the wall into the infinite gray abyss. GT2 had the same thing at motorsportsland. Thats how people got such high speed records on it. You get essentially an infinitely long straightaway. Its cool to watch, but crashes your system after a minute or two.

Originally posted by 3000GTporfer_987
First the wheelie trick, now the flying trick??? What is the flying trick? :confused:

They're the same thing. Some people just like using different terminology.

I have gotten close to 1200 MPH club. I pulled a 1,114.8MPH at the Test Course with my Suzuki Escudo. Could somebody please point out the place where you can break through the barrier at Seattle?

Originally posted by Josh
I hit 1151.5 like almost a month ago :(

I could probably get in the Billions but I haven't tried braking through wall barriers yet :(

Yes, people have reached speeds in excess of 2 billion MPH, and have screen shots to prove it :D
Like me!!! :) BTW, Josh, have you ever heard of allps2.com? They have a message board there and someone just signed up under GT3Lover(Josh). Just wondering if it was you.

Yes yes, Threat is back. haha
I hope GT4 includes a sonic boom lol. This issue will be fixed in GT4 most likely, but i bet it still is in GT Concept. btw, Any new news on GT4?? I just wanna know if they are gonna let us DL new cars every week/month cause that would be awesome. It would also solve all the problems with people *****ing cause a BMW or their Taurus (shotime lol) isnt in the game. hehe later guys

Ive done it, i have the replay saved too. Its on the Seatle course
Check it out, you just gotta hit the corner of the wall. On that first 90 degree turn. _________X
|
|
|

I sure wish somebody would give specific directions to this wall glitch. Would somebody please give detail to where I could ram through the wall please?

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I sure wish somebody would give specific directions to this wall glitch. Would somebody please give detail to where I could ram through the wall please?

Here man. This might help you. Its not to scale :D But it might help you out.

Attachments

• seattle circuit.jpg
    seattle circuit.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,035
Back