Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Here man. This might help you. Its not to scale :D But it might help you out.

Thank you a whole bunch Nocturnal! Did you make this yourself? Even if you didnt thank you for the effort on looking it up. FINALLY somebody has freaking showed me a good map and explanation on how to break through the wall. Thank you a whole bunch Nocturnal. :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept

Thank you a whole bunch Nocturnal! Did you make this yourself? Even if you didnt thank you for the effort on looking it up. FINALLY somebody has freaking showed me a good map and explanation on how to break through the wall. Thank you a whole bunch Nocturnal. :)

LOL thanks. I did it all my self. I drew that pic in paint. Took me like a few sec to do it. Of course i had to see in my little booklet how the course looked like. :D

I got 1279.9 in my GT-One. I usually race the turbo race on Test Coarse and slam into the AI and watch them go 700mph all sideways and airborne. Then I watch the replay and do a freeze frame until the exact point of contact and see how fast the guy was going after I hit him. I got one to go 756mph before hitting the other racers and hitting the wall.
Now I'm just waiting for the hybrids to start, then I'll make some cars that can go that fast but be able to turn and drive fairly normal.

LOL thanks. I did it all my self. I drew that pic in paint. Took me like a few sec to do it. Of course i had to see in my little booklet how the course looked like. :D

Yah thank you. Because you actually showed me this I have reached the 2 billion+ marker. :) The game locked up after 2 billion. Thank you Nocturnal for all the help. :thumbsup:

Yah thank you. Because you actually showed me this I have reached the 2 billion+ marker. :) The game locked up after 2 billion. Thank you Nocturnal for all the help. :thumbsup:

No prob. ;)

Here's my screen shot of the 2 billion+ run.

Attachments

• escudo.jpg
    escudo.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 643
Something in that shot seems fake to me. The MPH matches the mileage. Can you explain that?

Hey man, thanx :D

Im having problems though. Ive just reread it and seen the bit about the two corners which i missed earlier so now i will try again. Just in case though what speed did u find u needed to be going to break through? :confused:

Originally posted by MazKid
Something in that shot seems fake to me. The MPH matches the mileage. Can you explain that?

Well first, it's not fake. I wouldn't go through the trouble doing that. Plus, other people on this board have done. The explaination that I can give is if the car is going 2billion+ miles per hour, its going to gain miles quickly. It is weird that it is almost the same as the speed. Who knows? The PS freezes up when it gets to that speed, thats how I was able to take the pic.

Originally posted by danpollard

Hey man, thanx :D

Im having problems though. Ive just reread it and seen the bit about the two corners which i missed earlier so now i will try again. Just in case though what speed did u find u needed to be going to break through? :confused:

I cant remember. But if i would have to guess i think its aournd 170 + mph. I havent played my game is sooo long. But i promise ill start playing again once i get a new memory card. Since i do have 100% i want to play it again. :eek:

Originally posted by BrianCNorton
Yeah, but the GT3 universe extends until the system crashes. You can hit the wall in seattle just right and go through the wall into the infinite gray abyss. GT2 had the same thing at motorsportsland. Thats how people got such high speed records on it. You get essentially an infinitely long straightaway. Its cool to watch, but crashes your system after a minute or two.

What he said. Thats the only way to hit 2.4 billion mph. You cant do that on a regular track.

the mileage does not match the speed. It is a coincedence that it looks like it does but there are two digits more in the mileage than in the speed.

I cant remember. But if i would have to guess i think its aournd 170 + mph. I havent played my game is sooo long. But i promise ill start playing again once i get a new memory card. Since i do have 100% i want to play it again. :eek:

:confused: :confused: Im going fast enough then. I have tried & tried but cannot break through. Im going around 190! Where exactly did you have to hit?

ye yall ye yall ye

what they are saying is that there is a glych in the game so you can get 2.4 billion, just remeber to save your game before you attemped it, and if you wanna know how, i don't give a ****

Originally posted by danpollard

:confused: :confused: Im going fast enough then. I have tried & tried but cannot break through. Im going around 190! Where exactly did you have to hit?
THE map will tell you almost every thing you need to know.

attachment.php

i broke thru the wall at ~170 and got my RX7 LM to 2.1 billion, its too bad it freezes the game though, I would love to have a car in my garage with billions of miles on it. I recorded w/ VCR as I got up to 2.1 billion, so maybe I can make it an MPEG to put up here.

THE map will tell you almost every thing you need to know.

attachment.php

Thanks 4 your efforts man, but there must be something wrong (or should I say right?) with my game. I just cannot break through that wall. One last hope, and I have tried both but when you say hit where the walls meet, you mean that corner (so the walls are at right-angles to each other) or do you mean on the other side of the track (by the chicane, where the steel barrier and the tyres meet. On your map I presume the first option, and I have tried a good 20 times so Ill just have to ask someone with the UK PAL game and see what theyve found. Thanx anyway!

Dan, I broke throught he wall on my second try after viewing this map. The bad thing is I have never done it again. I know what you are going through cause now I can not get through it!! I was starting to think that it was only possible to do it once but you can do it multiple times. I had my brother try and he got it time after time like 3 times. I still to this day have only done it one time and have not dont it since! :mad:

Dan, I broke throught he wall on my second try after viewing this map. The bad thing is I have never done it again. I know what you are going through cause now I can not get through it!! I was starting to think that it was only possible to do it once but you can do it multiple times. I had my brother try and he got it time after time like 3 times. I still to this day have only done it one time and have not dont it since! :mad:

k, ill keep trying, it is the corner right? Ive tried loads of times though. :mad:

Yeah the corner where the arrow is pointing to is it. :) It's hard but you will sooner or later get it Dan. :) I just don't like how the game locks up on you. :(

Thanx, Ill keep going. Anything else I should know, like enter the wall at 47.88234 degrees or something :) I'll probably quit just before I reach 2.1 billion. In fact thatll be about 4.X billion for me as its in kph.

Having said that, kph is really annoying cos we use mph in Britain anyway. Damn the French. (dont know where that came from)

im sorry to hear that ViperConcept. Well i hope i helped you out for that 1 and only time you did it. make sure to ride the wall with out touching it, like what my little guide says. :D

Back