Breakouts in Las Vegas Drag Strip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chojo
  • 31 comments
  • 1,998 views
Messages
14
:trouble: ....

Do you... do you think... do you think it could be done?

Who doesn't wanna go a little exploring in the scenery of Vegas? hehehe... :sly:
 
Does anyone wanna help me look for possible break out points? Right now I think the spots in between the barriers and the concrete about a third through the whole strip might be breakoutable... problem is I don't have any fast cars >_<
 
this means what now? breakout points? need to be more specific
 
What a silly start of thread, can't you ask it first?


And which break-outpoints are you talking about?!
 
NO. IT CANNOT BE DONE. period.

but it would be super if we could though...




Ciao!
 
Instead of asking if it can be done, go find out, and then post back here if it can.

This thread can be considered spam.
 
Breakout? The end of that drag strip is a painted wall so breaking out wont be very possible.
 
I thought (just now) of getting a high powered sports car, don'tt equip Racing brakes and set the Brake Controller to 1/1.
You could see how far you can get!
Think of ways to make the car further! Like don't reduce weight etc.!
 
That won't be breaking out. In Seattle circuit for example, theres a place that you can break out of the map and drive around the biuldings and stuff around the map.

I don't think it can be done in the Las Vegas Strip, its too straight.
 
Too bad I can't control the "close" button...

Anyway, this thread's going nowere, were the mods at?
 
PERFECT BALANCE
That won't be breaking out. In Seattle circuit for example, theres a place that you can break out of the map and drive around the biuldings and stuff around the map.

I don't think it can be done in the Las Vegas Strip, its too straight.

Where on Seattle????
 
I would really like to know that too! Where in Seattle can you break out?

- Per
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Too bad I can't control the "close" button...

Anyway, this thread's going nowere, were the mods at?

I second that for a lock, anyone out there? mods? someone?
 
It's somewhere near the first corner. You have to get to the very left most corner of the map.
 
I found 2 spots near the area you were talking of, but it had an "invisible barrier" that kept me from the outside world. You are talking about the back straight that has a turn half way through it, correct?
 
To break out of seattle, you need to go close to the outside wall on the main straight in a very fast car, and then you need to turn into the wall right as you hit the barrier at the end. You need to time it so you hit the corner right at the time you would have hit the wall, so basically, it has to be perfectly into the corner of the track. If done right, you should pop out of the track.

Theres also one in Cote de Azur, after the long curving straight that goes through a tunnel and then downhill, if you hit the corner of the track where the chicane is, you can also break out there.

@Pink_the_Floyd and opendriver19a: Why are you so eager to get this thread closed?
 
Because it's not possible to brake-out on this track, you need a 90 degrees corner to brake out at a track + you need to steer the car + you need your speed to be over 300 km/h...
 
@GT Pro: That thread is for GT3.....

@Pink_the_Floyd: Then you should have just posted that in the first place, instead of "Close the thread!" with no reason.

I don't think you can break out either, but its always worth a try.
 
I know how to break out on Laguna Seca on GT2, maybe it'll work on GT4....

On the front straight, the is a lane on the right which will always be barriered off, get into a very fast 4WD car (prefferbly the Escudo) and go as fast as you can into the left corner of the wall, keep turning left and right and you should break through, I'll try it on GT4.
 
if u have an exploder cheat cartridge, breakouts can be done.

although they come at a cost. ur game might freeze.


the super turbo cheat on an exploder an take ur car to UNBELIEVABLE speeds.

i got an Audi a4 touring car to 50,000 MPH! i hit a wall and it went straight through it, therefore, a breakout. it was crappy cos u just fall and fall, and all around u is the background scenery.
 
seattle breakout doesn't work, i hit the corner at 200 in my ford gt and nothing happened.
 
Well my biggest break out question is...(naturally)...why?
 
Erm... Dunno. Perhaps, to know that you CAN, possibly, break out during a race and loose it.
 
Back