Brilliant Racing Videos

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by lpb-nissan-gt-r, Oct 26, 2010.

1. 88GTA

88GTA

17 year old Oliver Solberg owns the FOS Hill in his Citroen DS 3 WRX:

2. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I've watched this video over & over, so impressive, he drives just like his Dad & has the same level of enthusiasm, I think he is going to go far, its going to be entertaining watching him rise to the top level.

3. Dotini

Dotini Premium

Jeremy Smith dancing on the edge with a Penske-Chevrolet PC22 at Goodwood's Festival of Speed.

super_gt likes this.
  4. Liquid

Liquid Premium

A rather nifty video celebrating 25 years since the 1994 Formula One season, one of the best and worst seasons in the history of the championship. It starts with a video A-Z of all 46 drivers that season before highlights and key moments from all 16 races.

Tavilha and wowbaggerBR like this.
  5. Tavilha

Tavilha

Track day at Estoril Circuit, having fun chasing a Porsche 911 GT3 in a Honda Civic Type R EP3 :sly:

super_gt likes this.
  6. Liquid

Liquid Premium

Rare footage of complete Bathurst onboards before the addition of the Caltex Chase, deletion of overhanging trees and addition of many barriers.

Roo, Spacegoat, daan and 4 others like this.
  7. Barra333

Barra333 Premium

That is pretty cool. I don't know if it looks scarier with the exposed rocks etc (and reflector posts just before the cutting - about 1:15 in the first video) or the claustrophobic cube walks we have now.
    I've never driven the track, but my dad ride a motorbike around it in the late 70's - apparently it was hard work keeping wheels on the ground over the humps on Conrod at 90mph.

8. Liquid

Liquid Premium

14 uninterrupted onboard laps with Max Verstappen at the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix as he fights his way up from 16th to 3rd.

He noticably takes different lines to the other drivers. His wider lines give him a better slingshot along the straights but also keep him out of the disruptive mist of other drivers.

It's easy to forget that he had just turned 19 when this race happened. This was 20 minutes with a stiff drink well spent.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Roo, 88GTA, daan and 2 others like this.
  9. Liquid

Liquid Premium

The classic Le Mans shape through Dunlop and Mulsanne.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    Kingofweasles and Pete05 like this.
  10. Spacegoat

Spacegoat Premium

Great battle between Cam Waters, Chaz Mostert, Scott McLaughlin and David Reynolds for 3rd in the closing laps of the second race last weekend.

88GTA likes this.
  11. Roo

Roo Premium

Behind the scenes look at F1's TV helicopter:

12. Liquid

Liquid Premium

It hadn't really occurred to me that these days drivers are now braking at the 50m mark for the slow corners. Those are incredible brakes.

Pete05 likes this.