Brilliant Racing Videos

The finish would've been downright insane had Stewart not decided to block Waltrip two seconds too late. The action leading up to the crash is why I'm posting it. 👍

I'm not sure whether to put this here or in the OMG/WTF thread.

The power Hammerhead has is utterly nauseating. Absolutely terrifying.

One for the supertouring buffs. Think @homeforsummer might enjoy this one. Some kind soul has uploaded the full BBC highlights package of the final round of the 1992 BTCC; the famous Hoy/Harvey/Cleland/Soper race.

I mean, this just is racing. The perfect balance between production models and racing cars before aero nullified overtaking in 1994/5. The way the cars skip, bounce and slide around the corners and over the kerbs is just awesome.

And what a way to decide a title.

5th and 6th rounds of the 1999 season of the Sport 2000- series, which was basically Finnish touring car championship.

Would someone be able to upload a clip from the Bathurst 1000 of Shane van Gizbergen making it three wide into Hell Corner to pull off a double pass, in the wet! I got chills watching it live :D

His move at the top of the mountain on the next lap was pretty nuts too!

Posted it once before in a completely different thread but I think this should be here as well.

I was in the very nice DAF museum (in Eindhoven) last week where this truck is shown.
So for some off road action, the in Holland legendary Jan de Rooy keeping up with Vatanen:

With proper 80's music (:odd:)

Last edited:
The CART 1978 Machinist Union 150 at Trenton Speedway, commentated by Ken Squire alongside David Hobbs.

Double post I know, but this needs to be shared!

Trailer for the Alex Zanardi documentary "No Limits".

People speak of Sennas motivation and perseverance, but Zanardi is on another level.

Last edited:
That rallying video is excellent. Seeing the crowds dissipate with seconds to spare is frightening enough from the outside but it's the onboards that do it though. Unbelievable concentration required with so little space.

And the onboard clip when they slide over the inside kerb and almost smash into the stone gate?

"Oh, god."

Indeed.

Back