Brilliant Racing Videos

A Monaco masterclass from the "Maestro". 👍

Best part is the close up slow mo of his hands while he demonstrates how he milks a cow.

Man I'm glad cinimitogeaphy has advanced, cause that was ass :lol: I hate montages that show no content or context. They could have at least shown a full lap, instead of replaying the same slow speed drift over and over :banghead:

Seeing civi cars parked on the side of the road was pretty funny though.

Really hate seeing Keselowski win, But the battle between Jeff Gordon and Kyle Larson at Chicagoland Speedway in 2014 was pretty sweet.

Love those Crossovers.

I sincerely hope the rest of the ETS season is as ridiculously good as the first Mod A Final.

One of those races you can just sink your teeth into and enjoy every second. Rheinard and Volker drove their hearts out, but it's setting up a fantastic mental battle between the two.

Here's the highlights of one of the greatest races that came from the Champ Car era, Its 1999 and the championship races to Vancouver, I watched the full race today and most of the car control from the big names like Montoya, Franchitti, Moreno, Tracy, Vasser and the usual Cart superstars is awe-inspiring, the 160mph power slides are insane!

British Pathé are having a "Motorsport Month" and highlighting a lot of the archived motorsport footage they have. This 6 minute video has some excellent archive footage of some of the greatest events in history. Particularly, seeing just how hard the Auto Union driver is working the wheel to turn his Type C really gives an impression of how difficult those cars were.

Tony Pond sets the first ever 100mph lap in a production car around the Isle of Man course. This is a fantastic video and really highlights the danger of that course even for cars.

Car: Rover 800 Vitesse

15 Minutes Of Schumacher's Onboard From Italy 1992

Of note:

- H-box
- Selected wrong gear at the start
- Incident at turn one
- No speed limit in the pit lane
- Incredibly, he finished 3rd

But what I found most incredible was that he was able to lean out of the cockpit to check his own front wing.

Back