BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want all that slotted into a table? Hmmm good luck with that Stu.:crazy:

For those that missed or are a little lost................i am slightly.

BMW 562bhp/1420kg
Jaguar 562bhp/1420kg
Vette 562bhp/1420kg
Maserati 591bhp/1420kg
Lexus 591bhp/1420kg
Viper 562bhp/1420kg

Nooooo DBC is fine :P

Will update for defo later jb, just been real busy, what track's on for tonight?

Good testing gang i dont think were a million miles away car spec wise.:) Ive had a quick look at the replays jumping from Bucks to Kings car and for me its not going to be that easy to spot a rogue supercharger.:indiff: I still agree with Kings idea of removing them so all we can do is try if we feel there's a rogue car on track, other than that its going to come down to a bit of trust this is BST im not that worried tbh.:cheers:

And Lexus stays at 591bhp its plenty fast enough with a bit or tuning.;)

Poor Pingu.:nervous:

Last edited:
If I'm able to compete (depends on time). I'd like to take the Lexus :P.
All we would need to do is a connection test on you Resh one lag infected car causes utter chaos (poor Carb again:grumpy:). If the PD servers are kind to you your more than welcome.:) As for the time its the same as always around 8pm GMT which if i remember right was no good to you.:confused:

All we would need to do is a connection test on you Resh one lag infected car causes utter chaos (poor Carb again:grumpy:). If the PD servers are kind to you your more than welcome.:) As for the time its the same as always around 8pm GMT which if i remember right was no good to you.:confused:
It depends on the day it is for it to be good for me.
Ok, I hope PD doesn't 🤬 me over.

Good testing gang i dont think were a million miles away car spec wise.:) Ive had a quick look at the replays jumping from Bucks to Kings car and for me its not going to be that easy to spot a rogue supercharger.:indiff: I still agree with Kings idea of removing them so all we can do is try if we feel there's a rogue car on track, other than that its going to come down to a bit of trust this is BST im not that worried tbh.:cheers:

And Lexus stays at 591bhp its plenty fast enough with a bit or tuning.;)

Poor Pingu.:nervous:
So no supercharges JB?

Hokey cokey. Glad Fuji practise is out of the way. Its like someone was having a joke with the end of that track, but no one got the joke. Rest of the track - 'awesome'.
Lol yeah did catch a few of us out:scared: Im finding these practice evenings useful in that respect.:nervous:

I looked at them Replays too.
I really can´t hear any difference. Bloody Racing Exhaust :D
Even the Topspeed didn´t change at all (well 1000+bhp or 1100bhp doesn´t really make a change xDD).

In Toca you have to trust everybody and I think we all are man/woman enough not installing a SC.
And due to PD´s superb servers we get even more testsessions => maybe we have to adjust a few specs again 👍

Well and I have to say that at this moment I have 3 cars in mind: Jag, Maser and Beemer.

Yeah i could live with just the superchargers being a trust thing wouldn't honestly want to go any further than that parts wise.:indiff:

Still probably the gentlemen wagon for me especially since alot of you have said you don't like it:P That said the Lexus felt heaps better than pre update.:crazy:

Last edited:
Either Masser, beemer or trusty lexus for moi. The beemer has so much grip compared to the others, the lexus as is its like an old armchair, the mazzer as we just got on sooooooo well from the start. And it looks quite nice.

This toad looks like piloting the new toad. The vette was the only car I could hear s/c whine on. At least I won't have to much prob going back to no s/c. :dunce:
Watching the replays the Toad was comfortably quickest down the straight stuff just a little tricky getting it there!:lol: We still have the option of allowing the SC on some models if needed.👍

Watching the replays the Toad was comfortably quickest down the straight stuff just a little tricky getting it there!:lol: We still have the option of allowing the SC on some models if needed.👍

Without the s/c it was pretty even with the m5 on the staights. With it and no draft I think I hit 181 on main straight. I am finding it hard to get power down out of the corners but was running the lsd 13/30/15. A little tweeking should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back