BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the s/c it was pretty even with the m5 on the staights. With it and no draft I think I hit 181 on main straight. I am finding it hard to get power down out of the corners but was running the lsd 13/30/15. A little tweeking should help.
Yup 181 indeed Joes BMW was hitting 175/6:) Im running very low lsd on all my cars no idea if thats the right thing to do however.:dunce:

Oh, did I mention the BMW keeps on sounding better and better, especially after that oversteer hell at Fuji?

I tell you, I've never been good on that track in even a slightly oversteery car. They jump all over the place on the stop-and-go track, and I'm not even referring to lag. :ouch:

Oh, did I mention the BMW keeps on sounding better and better, especially after that oversteer hell at Fuji?

I tell you, I've never been good on that track in even a slightly oversteery car. They jump all over the place on the stop-and-go track, and I'm not even referring to lag. :ouch:
Corvette probably isn't the car for you Carb tbh. The M5 can bite you on the bum from time to time:nervous: (ask Joe) i'd expect it to be popular however.:sly:

In the case I do end up switching car, I can gift my Vette (which isn't set up, but has all the parts, including supercharger which you might wanna take out! :sly:) to whoever needs one and doesn't have the cash, or is just plain lazy and can't be bothered to buy and spec it. ;)

In the case I do end up switching car, I can gift my Vette (which isn't set up, but has all the parts, including supercharger which you might wanna take out! :sly:) to whoever needs one and doesn't have the cash, or is just plain lazy and can't be bothered to buy and spec it. ;)
We just want you stable Penguini.:grumpy:

Thanks carby i'll have it :cheers: friend request on its way ;) X

See ive missed a fair bit then chaps? so no superchargers on all cars now then?

When we starting then jb?

I would like to speak to BOTH organisers of this event rergarding some queries about car specs, race distances, tracks etc etc .. please could BOTH pm some answers, thankyou gentlemen. :cheers:

:sly:

Car specs are in OP
Tracks will get sorted soon
Race 1 is around 20mins tyre & fuel off.
Race 2 is around 45mins tyre & fuel on with 1 mandatory pit stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back