<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
I'm sure your qualy well skeng, your on top pace all the time.
And if you win race 1 then oh dear me your at the back in race 2.

Got a feeling tonight race Rolo going to be a busy man watching replys of paddock hill.
Anyone parks up your inside there and your be off in the sand.
So for me it's not going to be an over taking point, but I'm sure many going to try it on me tonight.
It's just a bend a move up the inside can not be done in my mind

Me and Ian just found out coming out of pit lane a real eye opener.
It's just you come out of pit lane on paddock hill.

Big warning on this tonight all, Rolo any ideas (Ian said new track)
:lol:

In my opinion, if you are coming out of the pit, you yield, if someone is coming you either stop or even take to the grass, people on the track have right of passage

tires last enough to go pitless.

This true but part of the race is the pit stop, to many players like it.
Even I do, I just not like the lag.
Rolo been in talks with pit lane I know that as asked.
But the word is keep them as it brings that bit to the race.
I also did yield to Ian but he took a wide line playing safe, this lost him all grip and he went playing in the sand.
He also still looking for that ice cream van lol.

It there on main race days at brands, I love that spot watching the racing.
As poeple leave for an ice cream and I nick there spot :cool:
Best part of track to watch from to :lol:

Don't know if anyone is interested but over the next few years, I will be designing and building my very own LMP for the road :) To keep it affordable I will be using things such as the engine from a supra twin turbo :) but can people give recommendations if they can :D

Well brendon, I think your idea of a road going LMP car is very creative and unique,
but i would suggest a chassis from a car like a BMW or something, cus tvr's use tube chassis like a caterham or a track day car and i don't think it will work all that great for a LMP car in dimensions unless if you modify it with metal frames

and a supra engine in my mind is perfect for a cutom car, its a engine that can be suited to many types of cars

as for design, my advice is to go future mad, but keep the design simple so it can be easily produced with fiberglass, i was hoping that you would use some of my design ideas but doing it from ground up with your ideas entirely is great too.

you have used a good range of materials in the past and fiberglass is very interesting so good luck again with your project 👍

General etiquette is to yield to cars on the racing line if you are coming out of the pits.

That ok but yielding and so some close to you in the pit not get the same problem.
Could see them in front so it's like giving a postison away.

Guess some will need to deal with and other won't.
Pls all just play safe tonight, Brands Indy one of the iffys tracks going.

Well brendon, I think your idea of a road going LMP car is very creative and unique,
but i would suggest a chassis from a car like a BMW or something, cus tvr's use tube chassis like a caterham or a track day car and i don't think it will work all that great for a LMP car in dimensions unless if you modify it with metal frames

and a supra engine in my mind is perfect for a cutom car, its a engine that can be suited to many types of cars

as for design, my advice is to go future mad, but keep the design simple so it can be easily produced with fiberglass, i was hoping that you would use some of my design ideas but doing it from ground up with your ideas entirely is great too.

you have used a good range of materials in the past and fiberglass is very interesting so good luck again with your project 👍
thanks for the support mate and I am going future mad, but using todays lmps as a basis

Sorry, my PS3 decided to go retarded and slow down to 50% speed and the game crashed on me too. Bizarre error.

Gonna have to be a new lounge.

Back